• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noragami - 08

Yukine is such a piece of shit
But looked like this is part of anime original no?

Considering most likely the dude
gonna got dat axe
in next episode, I doubt that actually happened in the manga this early.

It's either that or they're
purifying him
which could still be part of the manga.

Gintama' 243

WELP!

Prisoner's JUMP storyline continues on as a thing, as we see the end results of the people Gin was involved with at JUMP.
They all went insane. One begged to watch Madoka and Utena.

Next arc, Thorny arc!

6oA0SlJ.jpg

Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 8

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone get Mitsuba away from the dildo fanatic STAT.

Macho man with the tassles is truly a work of art.

At times it is whimsical and comedic and other times it dives deep into themes that I don't think I have ever seen in a children's show. They don't put a foot wrong when it comes to handling it. It's truely remarkable.

I've been recommending it to people I know since I passed roughly Episode 10 of the first series but this may be the episode that gets them into it completely.

I wish I had close people to recommend Doremi to, I pretty open about animes to watch and the closest would be my brothers but case in point.

Urusei Yatsura - 41

My brother came around and fawned upon Jariten, like he would pay the same attention I did to Hana-chan but he wouldn't watch Urusei Yatsura or Doremi. ;___;
Cherry's cat looks like the Neko bus from Totoro.
I can't take they drowing up seriously, since they open their mouths all the time underwater.
After they got out and the truth was revealed,
the typhoon only hit their house
, This is fate. =p

D-Frag! - 08

Takao da best. Nothing said.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Look, if you're not in a ship in a Gundam show, you're marked for death.

I mean, you're marked for death even if you are, but your probability goes up.

I was about to say "Nu-uh! Not true!" and then I thought about it and was like "Well shit me..." LOL

Articalys

I'd love a second season, but if the dvd/blu ray sales are any indicator then it wont happen
Thankfully it's funded almost entirely by NHK, for whom disc sales are the least of their concerns. If anything the indicator you want to look at is how well it's doing in TV ratings and if it seems to be getting a positive impression from viewers.

Golden Time 19

Koko, never stop being Koko. The Eiffel Tower was hilariously bad.

Also, I think Oka-chan is jealous, there was a definite look on her face when Mitsuo was talking about Linda-chan. Also, Banri should just tell everyone about his past with Linda, it's caused so much unceccesary drama.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I wish I had close people to recommend Doremi to, I pretty open about animes to watch and the closest would be my brothers but case in point.

Urusei Yatsura - 41

My brother came around and fawned upon Jariten, like he would pay the same attention I did to Hana-chan but he wouldn't watch Urusei Yatsura or Doremi. ;___;
Cherry's cat looks like the Neko bus from Totoro.
I can't take they drowing up seriously, since they open their mouths all the time underwater.
After they got out and the truth was revealed,
the typhoon only hit their house
, This is fate. =p

The youkai/goblin episode was so funny because of that :D

Link Man

Banned
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl 8

i5O56s6E6tMXM.jpg

I thought I had this show figured out, but this episode managed to surprise me in a big way. Favorite episode of the series thus far.

Toriko Episode 143 – Shock! The True Identity of the Mastermind, "Joie"!

Joie >
Froese-sama
huge disappointment in character design for that regard, hopefully Joie gets more time. Good action.

Plot is a mess at times, jumps five chapters ahead, comes back, adds filler moments... This is an interesting take on the manga.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Against all odds, Bakamatsu Gijinden Roman did that. Of course only myself, madp, and wonzo witnessed it.

Got enormously better when it stopped trying to be Lupin III on a budget of rusty nails and dryer lint and just went for its own thing.

And no one will ever, ever know (◞‸◟;)

sonicmj1

Look, if you're not in a ship in a Gundam show, you're marked for death.

I mean, you're marked for death even if you are, but your probability goes up.

Well, Sei, Reiji, Nils, Mao, Fellini, and Aila are all spoken for, so I guess all the Gunpla Fighters we care about are safe.

Wait a minute...

Oh no.

wonzo

Banned
Against all odds, Bakamatsu Gijinden Roman did that. Of course only myself, madp, and wonzo witnessed it.
Got enormously better when it stopped trying to be Lupin III on a budget of rusty nails and dryer lint and just went for its own thing.

And no one will ever, ever know (◞‸◟;)
roman9.jpg

a show too good for this sick world ;_;

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Gundam Build Fighters - 20

Aila getting the full on Four treatment. :(

Is it me or did they age Mihoshi? When we first met her she looked to be about a year or two older than Sei, now she looks like a grown ass woman. Not to mention her being shipped with Fellini which isn't the best pairing I have to say.

Should've shipped her with Sei imo. RIP China

Link Man

Banned
Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl 9

Baseball episode. Surprisingly not that bad for it, though.

Since I have little to say about the episode, I would like to at least say that I really like the ED for this show. It's quite charming, and fits with Erio's personality. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the OP, as I find it a bit terrible.

Kingdom 2 Episode 23
tumblr_n1j5lc4vuL1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_n1j5lc4vuL1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Xin is just incredibly powerful, each of his hits and the weird of them to knock Lun Hu and horse back even. Wang Beng seems weak in comparison but does have the better spear with his spear, if he wasnt wounded. So far yet another fantastic match and one that should lead to redemption.

Mawaru Penguindrum: End

I kind of rushed through a lot of the show as it was a clusterfuck of David Lynch storytelling, but this ending got to me.

Q2CCeii.gif

they just wanted to be family :'(. Also when she started crying at the end unknowingly I teared up a bit too

Gazoinks

Is it a clusterfuck of David Lynch abstract storytelling?

Yes and no. It comes together at the end, but it is drenched in a large amount of symbolism, I haven't watched Penguindrum though, so I can't really compare the two. I wouldn't really describe Utena as a clusterfuck though. It feels pretty purposeful in what it does.

After War Gundam X - 5

Huh, I guessed right.

So seeing as this is my first Gundam, I'm assuming that all Newtypes have the power of
telepathy
in all Gundam shows? Or is it different in each one?

Garrod still sucks at Gundam fighting even one-on-one, and of course he has to get his ass saved by the two guys who left earlier but had a change of heart and came back.

Understandable, It wouldn't make sense for Garrod to suddenly become a master Gundam fighter overnight anyway.

So Tiffa ends up being one step above Princess Peach and helps Jamil and the others by telepathically telling them where to fire the cannon so she won't be hit.

Yeesh, it's only the fifth episode and already I see so many death flags being raised for Jamil. Better enjoy the cooldown moments that will come out of the next episode while they last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom