• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Isn't it the one with the girl that has the cat tail buttplug that cajun thinks is cute?

Remember, everyone: this is the character so cosmically aberrant that it killed Chiaki Omigawa's career. Perhaps not in any factual, verifiable sense, but there's no doubt that the universe had to exact a toll.

Remember, everyone: this is the character so cosmically aberrant that it killed Chiaki Omigawa's career. Perhaps not in any factual, verifiable sense, but there's no doubt that the universe had to exact a toll.

Cat tail buttplug? Now I have to watch this. I just don't want to... you know... pay money for it. I've heard some terrible things about AO. :(

Eden of the East 2-5
It's fairly interesting. I didn't expect this to be a survival game series. The concept of trying to make the world a better place through 10 billion yen and each action having a cost (like even the prime minister saying uncle) is pretty interesting .Each character especially members of the Seleção seems to be rather unique. The expressions in this are pretty great though I don't look kindly upon the character design. I can see why a lot of people like it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Samurai Flamenco 09

Finally! Goto has had enough of your shit. Glad he finally stood up for himself.

Everybody else in this episode reaped what they fucking sowed. Finally some karmic justice was delivered.

Pretty meh episode overall but things look to be heating up for next episode.

I hope Goto saves the day. My favorite character in this show.

Syrinx

Happiness Charge Precure 1

It was alright I guess. Decent enough setup. Cure Fortune seems pretty cool, but she hates Princess for some reason. Also Cure Princess may take the "History's Weakest Precure" title from Cure Blossom (who did become strong in her own right at the end). She hasn't even won a fight yet. She's like, the expansion Bucs of Precure.

Top hat villain is pretty swag. And this Blue friend of Hime is a sexy beast

Narag

oh man what now I need closure

iRtTBp69cdDlw.gif

I'm scouring an old thread for it

Nice to know there's so much interest. I want it to do well, we need more actually good Square Enix games.
FFXV looks amazing too

I bought a 3DS just so I could play it.

ryuukan still picks on me though :(

Well now you have a plethora of titles to play if you haven't. There's the Shin Megami Tensei titles, Fire Emblem Awaifusimulator, this title obviously, and the upcoming Persona Q to name a few.

Gazoinks

Clannad: The After Storying 4

Nice little Sunohara arc, although I kind of wish it was longer. Also, the conclusion felt slightly unsatisfying? It felt like it just kind of ended,
By punching your problems out like MEN.
Anyway, still pretty good. Sunohara needed development.

Articalys

I can't believe this, but Funimation's habit to release everything popular in much cheaper complete collections later down the road actually has me second-guessing whether or not I should preorder the Eureka Seven separate BD sets now before the current Funi sale on Right Stuf ends -- or if I should even ever get them at all and just wait for the rerelease later. There aren't really even any bonuses besides the artbox.

Narag

I can't believe this, but Funimation's habit to release everything popular in much cheaper complete collections later down the road actually has me second-guessing whether or not I should preorder the Eureka Seven separate BD sets now before the current Funi sale on Right Stuf ends -- or if I should even ever get them at all and just wait for the rerelease later. There aren't really even any bonuses besides the artbox.

I'd just wait unless you really want to watch it again soon.

Thoraxes

It's under $60 for the full series and you can get that nice little box for both halves if you get the LE for the first one.

I bit the bullet on it because it's a good amount of content for... I have my pre-order locked in at $56.98.

Kill la Kill 17
Okay that was rather amazing though I had been expecting this since the anime started. That's also interesting imagery with
Ragyu on the cross. Also how is she still alive next episode

Articalys

It's under $60 for the full series and you can get that nice little box for both halves if you get the LE for the first one.

I bit the bullet on it because it's a good amount of content for... I have my pre-order locked in at $56.98.
Oh yeah, I know it's a decent deal as is... but if I won't need it in the immediate future, why not just keep on waiting for the inevitable better deal?

I think I'm just bitter over shelling out over $70 for all of Spice and Wolf, even though the first season was BD only, and now people can pick up the whole thing on BD/DVD for $30. Even if I did get a Holo coin out of it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Samurai Flamenco 10

God damn I haven't seen a torture scene so royally intense since Higurashi. And Moe is so moe~~~

What the fuck... Dude just chopped his hand off to equip a chainsaw. Thats fucking hardcore... but uh he could just use a regular chainsaw and keep his hand. Thats probably a better idea... and yeah he paid the price for his dumb move.

Episode was really great. Total blast to watch, made up for some weak buildup. Goto is the John McClane of anime super heroes. A true hero. The best fucking hero.

Thoraxes

Oh yeah, I know it's a decent deal as is... but if I won't need it in the immediate future, why not just keep on waiting for the inevitable better deal?

I think I'm just bitter over shelling out over $70 for all of Spice and Wolf, even though the first season was BD only, and now people can pick up the whole thing on BD/DVD for $30. Even if I did get a Holo coin out of it.

That's understandable. I made sure to wait on S&W. You can still cancel your preorder later right (not sure how good rightstuf is with these)? But maybe get the price locked in if you're not sure, then see where you want to go after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom