• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

[Jewelpet Kira Deco!] - 5

So, right, in this episode all the cute little animal mascots of Jewelland are in love with the handsome human boy blue and two oujosama animal mascots battle it for the right to bang him. Did I get that right?

What is this show.

Shinmai Maou no Testament - 05

Well, that's one way to censor. I prefer that to light beams at least. It's more of lewd and a few new characters were revealed. One of them being Zest, 10/10 will import blu ray
mt6ir2p.jpg

Gintama 061

Some people die, others gets saved and the heroes escape.

So, it's got the same kind of mix of comedy and sad moments as several other episodes, but with more action this time. Pretty good overall.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Yuri Kuma Arashi 5
Finally, the plot start moving in the right direction.
So, i assume Ginko ate Kureha mother, feel guilty about it, and now trying to make amend to it by protecting Kureha from the invisibles (aka, the mean girl)

phaze

Mai husbando favourite male character with which I would have a platonic relationship with in a manner that does not objectify him and denigrate him as a human being.

Can't fault you, it's hard to resist Duffy.

Parasyte - 17

Good episode; that's noticeable when it feels like the ~20mins fly by in no time.

The reactions the normal people have towards these utterly deformed parasites though is really hard to take serious at times. Last episode the truck drivers weren't bothered by the completely deformed body with blade-arms and this time around a young couple decides to inquire about a lady running around with only half a head while laughing manically too boot.

"Let's chase after this maniacally laughing monster honey.
- Sure why not."

Parasyte 17

Two pretty good episodes in a row. I think my only pet peeve here is the detective's actions, I get that he's depressed but what exactly was his plan there ? Might just as well jump off the cliff in the first place.

Murano seemingly finding herself in the same park Shinichi and Tamura ended up is awfully convenient.

And maybe I missed something but how does this investigator know of Hirokawa ? I don't think the detective ever met him/ found out about him so he couldn't tell the authorities.

Narag

Gundam Build Fighters TRY 17

UxVoUUCl.png

Even just kicking back in a luxury box to watch the competition, Meijin Kawaguchi III still steals the show.
Really wish the fight had been given a whole ep so we could have gotten some Renato Brothers-esque tactical action before the trump card being played. Hitting buttons to blow up bombs placed here or there just didn't do it for me.

Opening of the ep just highlighted how much of a superior show this would be if Team TRY Fighters was actually Gyanko, Fumina, and Shia, ~chu.

Jex

I prefer the sub - I find the dub overbaked the script a little in trying to make everything a joke, whilst I prefer the somewhat drier tone of the Japanese script and delivery.

Neither version is particularly bad, though.

I guess that's basically how I'd describe the tone of the US dub - it's a little bit much.

Mature

I prefer the sub - I find the dub overbaked the script a little in trying to make everything a joke, whilst I prefer the somewhat drier tone of the Japanese script and delivery.

Neither version is particularly bad, though.
I think I could agree with that, but only a few times.

Jex

[Miss Critical Moment] (1999) - 1 to 16

It's been quite a few years since I first watched this series. At first I thought it was good, then just really dumb but I think I've come back around to thinking that it's good.

It's a simple premise: Kuunyan is a disaster prone women who frequently finds herself caught in some life-threatening situation that can only be resolved by the power of questionable physics explained via a stern narrator. As this ran on late night TV there's also an impressive amount of nudity as well as references to various bodily functions.

I suppose the most important part of the comedy is that every situation Kuunyan finds herself in is ridiculous - whether she dislocated both her arms and legs in a sauna, gets swallowed by a giant snake or gets trapped in a phonebooth. As a visual gag comedy I suppose I should let it speak for itself:

Linda The American is definitely the best side character:

For some bizarre reason what had been a pretty normal anime podcast decided to do an entire episode on some light novel trash called The Book of Bantorra. It's pretty bizarre to hear anyone talk so seriously about something that sounds utterly stupid, although I suppose given that Mari Okada was involved I can forgive their fascination.

By the way, "The Church of Drowning in God's Grace" is the most light novel name ever for a bad guy organisation. I mean, what?

Kickass title, you mean.

But man, what a show was Book of Bantorra. So close to being great, but the main plot in the last 1/4 leaves you a bitter taste.

Parasyte - 17

Pretty good episode. It more or less focused on Tamura which worked well, she can hold up on her own. Made me miss Migi though. I love to see all the twisted morphs. As for the detective.. well.. you tried, I guess.

Kickass title, you mean.

But man, what a show was Book of Bantorra. So close to being great, but the main plot in the last 1/4 leaves you a bitter taste.

Bantorra has a great female lead , and a very good setting , the only aspect the show fails is the side characters ..but i really loved that their idealism was met with the harsh reality and death ..you can't go wrong when this happens.

after the second arc it was clear what the message was and i could enjoy the anime fully.

I mean :
the world almost ended because of an endless optimist that had gone wrong and became ressentiment...
JUST GLORIOUS

Blasty

GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS TRY 17

I'm approximately seven minutes in, and all I can is, I hate oblivious shonen protagonists. The rage is building.

Kancolle 05

Groups reorganized means that we get to have even more Kongou than I was expecting out of this series which is clearly a good thing and anyone who believes otherwise is probably still salty their shipgirl isn't represented. Fubuki being the flagship is expected because who the hell would trust the other girls anyway except maybe Kaga.

TUSR

Banned
Kancolle 05

Groups reorganized means that we get to have even more Kongou than I was expecting out of this series which is clearly a good thing and anyone who believes otherwise is probably still salty their shipgirl isn't represented. Fubuki being the flagship is expected because who the hell would trust the other girls anyway except maybe Kaga.

Kongou joins the main characters fleet, how long until they kill her off?

Seiken tsukai no world break - 04

Man he was overpowered BEFORE, but now he keeps remembering overpowered stuff ...

Just how powerfull can they make him ???? That's something to look forward to !!!

Seiken%20Tsukai%20no%20World%20Break%20-%2004_01.jpg

Seiken%20Tsukai%20no%20World%20Break%20-%2004_02.jpg

The answer is "yes"

SO yeah he crashed the party , took his 2nd wife in front of her familly , like a boss and even managed to get a personnal loli healer and initialD driver -able into the mix...

Now that's being sucessfull at life !!!

Seiken%20Tsukai%20no%20World%20Break%20-%2004_03.jpg

Still laughing ... at least he asked the right guy for the job , lol

You know if they end up whoring out the series ala Breaking Bad, then Duffy is basically the perfect dude to do a spinoff of.

It makes no sense since, spoilers, Japan loses WW2 and all their ships are sunk by superior American commanders.
Spoilers !! dammit ..oh wait , you did says spoilers ., never mind then.

This Is why when it comes to KanColle, the the Mizuryu Kei doujin canon is the only one I respect.
i follow another continuity myself , as this one is not for my tastes ... but that's another discussion .

----------------------
Gundam build fighters TRY - 17

i'm really disapointed .. i expected more of this episode ... it had a funny start , a good end , but the middle was really unintresting with footage from last week to explain something that could have been said in a single sentence ...
Gundam%20Build%20Fighters%20Try%20-%2017.jpg

That was a confession , right ? right?

^^ regardless she is starting to get my interest high, as she may become even more intresting to watch than aila...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom