• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I understood what Shinji's mind was saying but it answered absolutely nothing about what the Angels even were, what they were there for, who lived, who died, or anything else. It was just a non-sensicle monolog of rambling.

I hate you all too, because now I know why my buddy told me to skip the last two episodes, lol. Ya'll said no no no, watch them... You are all evil incarnate, because you just wanted to see me suffer...

I genuinely like the last 2 episode though. Maybe you'll change your mind after seeing the movie.

Orphaned Gundams 15

Damn Atra is a boss. Took that beating like a champ.

Wish we got to see Mika take out the Gjallarhorn goons during his rescue mission.

I feel bad for Biscuits older brother. Dudes heart is in the right place and now he will probably die during the uprising. Sad.

Did everyone just turn on this show now?

It was a bad episode but its still a great show so far. I think once the story focuses back on kids it will pick right back up.

What worries me is that there is a good chance now that they will fuck it up and it will go off the rails. But until that actually happens I'll still watch it.

Cornbread78

Cat Planet Cuties ep.7
Gotta love all the trashy beach episodes thus series delivers, but I needed something mindless after that Eva mindfuck. The series is fun still, with some interesting action scenes; this time sone dog x cat robot fighting scenes.

Narag

Erased will be remembered as this year's Kokkuri-san or Sankarea.

"That sure was a good little OVA. Shame they didn't make more."

Pooya

One day I should go back and watch rest of rolling girls, I heard later episodes were like first two episodes kinda :(

Squishy3

KLK episode 5 was GODLIKE
That and episode 6 are probably the high points for the series.

They really dropped the ball with the ending by bringing back all the 2-stars and then not using them.

Symphogear S1 had a better ending than KLK even though the plot just kinda accelerates to light speed at the beginning of episode 9 or 10.

jonjonaug

2013's big enjoyment drop for me would be Valvrave. Season one wasn't "good" in a traditional sense, but it was enjoyable for how ridiculous it was. The show peaked at the climax of the first season though and was never able to hit the ridiculous heights of
glowing space fairy vampire nazis
again afterward. In season one I was excited to find out what stupid thing would happen next, because it was dumb in a fun way. In season two I was lamenting how stupid the show was, because it was just kind of boring.

Speaking of bad shows, I watch True Tears a few months ago. At least it had some nice music but man did it get weird and unintentionally hilarious.

Man, whats with PA Works and making shows about chickens and incest? Thats the second one IIRC.

KazenY2J

2013's big enjoyment drop for me would be Valvrave. Season one wasn't "good" in a traditional sense, but it was enjoyable for how ridiculous it was. The show peaked at the climax of the first season though and was never able to hit the ridiculous heights of
glowing space fairy vampire nazis
again afterward. In season one I was excited to find out what stupid thing would happen next, because it was dumb in a fun way. In season two I was lamenting how stupid the show was, because it was just kind of boring.
Had an anticlimactic ending too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom