• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, also watched Prince of Stride Alternative 01 via live, even this show is aimed for female, i think male audiences also can enjoy it due to nicely done parkour scene.

phaze

This season DRRR! is considered to be 'final' of the novel. Durarara!! SH is a sequel LN novel which takes place after DRRR one and a half years later.

Sounds .. complicated. But I'm going to assume the sequel still follows more or less the same cast of characters and as such their stories are not done yet ?

TUSR

Banned
Waifu wars before they open their mouths is a big mistake.
ovVlGKm.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With the amount TUSR is fixated with that one gif just be glad he didn't watch Anitore! EX.

YES!!!! Boku Dake ga Inai Machi! Love Kei Sanbe's stuff and so happy his work is turning into an anime. Already a fan of the manga so I'm hyped for this.

Qurupeke

Phantom World just promotes a healthy lifestyle, nothing wrong with it.

Anitore EX looks interesting. Too much stretching, I see.

Everyone knows it's impossible to know how the female form actually moves, and thus the various poses it can take.

Science just can't tell us yet.

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero :p

I think that's the one that had the most hilarious MAL recommendation when I read it. I need to find it in MAL brb.

edit: nvm. It was a show the description/recommendation was "both have alpha as fuck protagonist who get all the bitches and aren't wimpy fucks" or some shit. I lol'd so hard when I first read that a while back.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The only thing I'm definitely in for is Gate S2.

jbug617

Banned
Crunchyroll got Phantom World

News: Crunchyroll Adds "Myriad Colors Phantom World" To Winter Streaming Lineup got.cr/1OKTyTx

Crunchyroll continues its run of Winter simulcast additions and is proud to announce the acquisition and forthcoming simulcast of the anime series Myriad Colors Phantom World, set to premiere on Crunchyroll every Wednesday, starting January 6th at 9:30am Pacific Time. For more information, visit www.crunchyroll.com/myriad-colors-phantom-world.

Myriad Colors Phantom World comes from Kyoto Animation, the studio behind hits such as Free! – Iwatobi Swim Club and Sound! Euphonium. The show also features an all-star voice cast including Hiro Shimono (Aoba Kuronuma in Durarara!!x2 The Second Arc) as Haruhiko Ichijo, Sumire Uesaka (Sanae Dekomori in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions) as Mai Kawakami, Saori Hayami (Ayase Aragaki in Oreimo) as Reina Izumi, and Maaya Uchida (Yusa Nishimori in Charlotte) as Koito Minase.

Exalted

Trying to remember a name of a show, maybe someone can help me.
I's about a MC that gets declared Demon king in the first episode, as his future job. The show is a mix of action, comedy and harem, and is hapening at an school/ academy.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Trying to remember a name of a show, maybe someone can help me.
I's about a MC that gets declared Demon king in the first episode, as his future job. The show is a mix of action, comedy and harem, and is hapening at an school/ academy.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom