• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT| Celebrating the New Year and PSO2's release in the west!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doamaiger D 1-13 END

I wasn't into this until episode 8 when the American with the pompadour and a ridiculous accent showed up. Even still, I feel like the concept and style of this show is way better then the actual show itself.

For all they did to make it look like an old ass mecha series, the sound quality is way too good. If you're going to go 4:3 with film grain and low animation then at least go all the way! Also, the subs are ridiculous. Sometimes you have to read like three things at once.

Dagashi Kashi will probably be the superior sweets anime.

phaze

Towa no Quon 02
17rur3.jpg

Plant guy was an isufferable basket case and I hope Mother Earth will hold on to him tightly.

Muh animation seems to have taken a hit. A stark and timely reminder that all anime pv's and first episodes are a bunch of lies.

----

Also, fuck Dark Souls.

Towa no Quon 02

Plant guy was an isufferable basket case and I hope Mother Earth will hold on to him tightly.

Muh animation seems to have taken a hit. A stark and timely reminder that all anime pv's and first episodes are a bunch of lies.

----

Also, fuck Dark Souls.

You talking shit about Dark Souls huh.

Jex

These seasonal anime threads are the most readable they've been in years. Good work everyone!

Utawarerumono The False Faces 1-2
So far seems like an interesting show aside from the MC being so whiny. The other characters so far seem pretty fun

Cornbread78

Utawarerumono The False Faces 1-2
So far seems like an interesting show aside from the MC being so whiny. The other characters so far seem pretty fun

S C H O O L D A Y S

Yes, the best two references.

the most appropriate time to recommend school days haha

isn't this the show people kept posting that sea cucumber gif from?

Holy $hit yes, I had forgotten about that.

NSFW, but safe for work
http://ceronprime.tumblr.com/post/6336672770

GUIcLWZ.gif

Crunchyroll got Phantom World

Mid-week is awesome!!!

Well, that's a bit underwhelming.

Sentai are a pretty underwhelming company. I just got my order from the RighStuf holiday sale in, and it's noticeable how much cheaper and flimsier the Sentai BD cases (Colorful, Flowers of Evil) are than the Funi (Ping Pong) and NISA (Eccentric Family) cases. I wish they didn't pick up so many licenses.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Macross Delta PV
Remove all robots/space ships and maybe there will be something worthwhile leftover.
Sentai are a pretty underwhelming company. I just got my order from the RighStuf holiday sale in, and it's noticeable how much cheaper and flimsier the Sentai BD cases (Colorful, Flowers of Evil) are than the Funi (Ping Pong) and NISA (Eccentric Family) cases. I wish they didn't pick up so many licenses.
You shouldn't assume these things would come over without Sentai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom