• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo the first episode of Majin Bone is out already on Crunchyroll. Are we actually going to get a Spring thread anytime soon?

I think the thread is being made by someone already. I would think they'd switch it out at some point this weekend due to most shows starting next week

I'm sure to make the top 5 of the hall of shamers. Who needs a social life when you have animus

#Swag
#smokeweederrday

I believe Mandoric is making the thread.

There's no rush, nothing significant from Spring has aired and there are still Winter shows going.

Tenchi Muyo! OVA 13

"Meoooow Meoooow meow meow meow meow Meoooow Meoooow meow meow meow meow meoooooooooow meooooooooooow Meow Meow Meow"

Last episode was the best episode. Misaki's interactions with everybody were pretty hilarious, especially with Ryoko. And then the King chose that douche to be Ayeka's husband? What the hell did he see in him? He's a massive douchebag with horrible hair. Seriously how could you tell your own daughter to fuck that guy?

Mihoshi's entrance was great as usual. Was hilarious how Washu bet on her and then everybody else figured out what she meant and got their umbrellas ready.

Politics and the fact that the guy is a capable guy ( even still an asshole at this point )

if you have to choose between idiots , at least pick a competent idiot.

cajunator

Banned
Full Metal Panic 18

While all that fighting goes on, its peacetime in Japan. Then Sousuke invited Chidori on a little sortie, just the two of them
haHA YEAH RIGHT
Nice submarine.
By the way Tessa is HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

cnet128

Banned
There's no rush, nothing significant from Spring has aired and there are still Winter shows going.

We are getting pretty close, though. I'd say the "real" start of the season is tomorrow, when there are four new shows airing, some fairly significant (Blade and Soul, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Akuma no Riddle and Selector Infected WIXOSS), as well as the final episode of the last Winter anime I can think of that's still airing (Nagi no Asu Kara).

It would certainly feel a bit weird if we were still in the Winter thread on Friday when the two biggest series of the new season start (Mushishi and Jojo).

cajunator

Banned
Full Metal Panic 19

That episode where the girls talk about sousuke's past and a few missions while lounging in a private bath.
Yeah its as great as it sounds.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
We are getting pretty close, though. I'd say the "real" start of the season is tomorrow, when there are four new shows airing, some fairly significant (Blade and Soul, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Akuma no Riddle and Selector Infected WIXOSS), as well as the final episode of the last Winter anime I can think of that's still airing (Nagi no Asu Kara).

It would certainly feel a bit weird if we were still in the Winter thread on Friday when the two biggest series of the new season start (Mushishi and Jojo).

Inugami-san as well I believe.

Midonin

Saki the Nationals still has one more episode left on Sunday, but I agree that, in terms of late night anime, Thursday is when things really begin.

Branduil

Why did the loli cross the road?

YKO4LsC.gif

This anime was horribly boring and I dropped it, but it was worth it just to see this

i6MtUVZ65Du6N.gif

Quasar

See also Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I want to hurt the people who canceled that and their acrid views on programming, arc based storytelling is only dying because those fuckers keep cancelling good shows.

Yeah. Both of those decisions were god awful. Damn you Jeff Loeb.

Quasar

Wonder when the announcements from streaming services will start.

CorvoSol

Gundam Build Fighters 21

Is... is this the light of the heart?!

uofAbNb.png

I love that shot. Probably one of my favorite moments in the series.

Full Metal Panic 14

This episode was very anime.
And it had a whiny Shinji piloting a mecha. Hmm...

Are you watching the English dub? Cuz in it when the kid's getting into the Behemoth Seina tells him "You mustn't run away" as a bonus.

Full Metal Panic 15

That one phrase is exactly the one I remember from an anime network montage. Now all these years later I know where it came from.
Anyway, shit got real, as
Sousuke and an elite team try to track down a terrorist. But sousuke has seen this guy before..

I think this arc is actually my favorite one in the first season. It's the first FMP I ever saw.

Full Metal Panic 16

The fighting continues.
Ambush
Russian girl is cute.

I think Grey is from somewhere else in the USSR.

Full Metal Panic 17

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;_;

Fuck.

Yup.

Full Metal Panic 18

While all that fighting goes on, its peacetime in Japan. Then Sousuke invited Chidori on a little sortie, just the two of them
haHA YEAH RIGHT
Nice submarine.

'S how I feel about Mao.

Full Metal Panic 19

That episode where the girls talk about sousuke's past and a few missions while lounging in a private bath.
Yeah its as great as it sounds.

Hahaha, oh yeah, this episode.

Full Metal Panic 18

haHA YEAH RIGHT
Nice submarine.

Yep, Tessa is easily best girl.

santeesioux

I may have to get one of those Amazon set top boxes when they get CR support. The CR app on my Samsung tv sucks, i don't like using my consoles for it, and the Roku still doesn't support HD.

At least Kirino is great all the time, right?

Yes, if you like her the entire first season, then you should find equally great the whole way through

Majin Bone 1
It was okay. Fairly generic protagonist. The girl was somewhat interesting being into all that paranormal stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom