• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
Not sure if I can finish Space Bros by the end of the week :( played a bit too much LoL yesterday because of the April fools mode. Only on episode 23

Can someone please tell me the name of the song used for the ending theme of season 2 of Wooser's Hand-to-Mouth Life?

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It's "New Order" by Mamoru Miyano FYI.

No seriously, I'll give it a go if you think it will move me.

Could try watching Wolf Children too.

You seen AnoHana? I hear it's good.

:OOOOOOOOO

I need this. Why do I have to be poor now of all times. :,(

My anime artbook collection so far:
BkNXUqPCEAAD6g2.jpg:large

There's at least 6 other Clannad artbooks as well, but most of those are about the VN.

Could try watching Wolf Children too.

You seen AnoHana? I hear it's good.

My anime artbook collection so far:

There's at least 6 other Clannad artbooks as well, but most of those are about the VN.

That's pretty cool. Is art of the town too? The town was probably one of the most beautiful thing about Clannad.

Yeah I heard about AnoHana. It's in my CR queue. Had a few friends tell me that one is pretty sad.

cajunator

Banned
Full Metal Panic 15

That one phrase is exactly the one I remember from an anime network montage. Now all these years later I know where it came from.
Anyway, shit got real, as
Sousuke and an elite team try to track down a terrorist. But sousuke has seen this guy before..

That's pretty cool. Is art of the town too? The town was probably one of the most beautiful thing about Clannad.

Nah. There's an illustration gallery, character designs and info, story digests for each episode with a few storyboards, some building designs sketches and interviews.

duckroll

Witch Craft Works - Episode 10-12 (End)

Finally got around to finishing this up. I've been kind of saving it since it was a multi-part arc, and then I got distracted by other stuff. I don't think it was awful, but Weekend is certainly a boring villain. The entire arc reminded me of something like Iron Man 2, where it tried to have big blockbuster escalation without a compelling villain or anything really interesting going on. Some of the action was pretty good, some of the backgrounds (like the ones above) were breathtaking, and I even liked a lot of the gags they did with the supporting characters, but it just didn't come together all that well. I didn't give a crap about Weekend, and it was pretty clear that by the end they would all win and things would be back to normal.

I see this store as one of those stores you would see at an amusement park here in the west. Like say the Harry Potter area in Island of Adventures, with all the themed clothing and candy stores.

Only I guess these are actually attempting to be fashionable.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Wow, I didn't even know there was a current Marvel Universe block. Why would they do that when everyone still has fond memories of the good old days? T_T

I don't think I ever got this in my local area. Anyway, yea, the new cartoons on the new block have been mostly awful and produced by people who hate joy and fun.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Ultimate Spider-Man. To think the much more superior and genuinely awesome Spectacular Spiderman had to be cancelled for this shit. SO FRUSTRATING

p6xkmxA.gif

MSMDSMDAMDAMSDAMDMSMD

See also Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, I want to hurt the people who canceled that and their acrid views on programming, arc based storytelling is only dying because those fuckers keep cancelling good shows.

Avengers Disk Wars - Episode 1

That was pretty bad. Direction was totally erratic, nothing flowed naturally, scene transitions didn't exist, and most importantly the designs were SO BAD. Everyone looked like some weird uglyass thing out of a bad Digimon series. Hulk probably looked the best, along with the MODOK cameo. Anyone who's supposed to be remotely human looking was ass. It was dumb, it wasn't fun, and it was ugly. Dropped!

I thought you were a hardened fan of those the base franchises involved? How could you drop it?

Possibly the worst Tony Stark I've ever seen:

Why does Tony Stark look like the dad from Gundam Build Fighters.

OH SHIT THAT'S WHAT HE WAS DOING THE WHOLE TIME.

GBF confirmed for Marvel Universe. All these people have the superpower to superpretend children's hobbies are as big as international sports.

789shadow

Banned
Soooooo the first episode of Majin Bone is out already on Crunchyroll. Are we actually going to get a Spring thread anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom