• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

BEST AMV EVER. SUCH POETRY. Actually that's the reason I decided to watch the show, I was all "I want a show with a moe girl getting hit by a truck" and even better in the actual show it was a loli. It's like god himself granted me this gift.

Cute girls getting trucked is a time-tested anime trope.

Cute girls getting trucked is a time-tested anime trope.

I need a list of shows, some beer, and my Best of Def Leppard Jams.

Let's do this shit.

Also Excel Saga has a decent enough rating, I'll add it to list.

edit: my god. This is the director of Excel Saga?
7V85F3v.jpg

That glorious afro. I'm in love

Link Man

Banned
I need a list of shows, some beer, and my Best of Def Leppard Jams.

Let's do this shit.

Also Excel Saga has a decent enough rating, I'll add it to list.

edit: my god. This is the director of Excel Saga?
7V85F3v.jpg

That glorious afro. I'm in love

Just be warned that Excel moves at a million miles per second.

It's a parody show. Maybe it'll be funnier for you if you've seen more than Clannad. :p

I actually watched it before Clannad. Even before I watched FMA. Me and my roommate everyday when we got back from work we would watch anime to unwind. We didn't drop any anime. My roommate and I loved comedy anime. We loved Desert Punk and Baka & Test.

Excel Saga was the first and only anime we dropped. After 3 episodes we could not stand it. It wasn't funny. It was rarely coherent and most of the time it was just the MC screaming. That's not my idea of funny.

You're the worst anime ever.

:)

Articalys

One for the ladies this time, as Crunchyroll will be simulcasting otome adaptation Kamigami no Asobi. 10:00am PDT on Saturdays.
Kamigami no Asobi will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Turkey, Latin America, France and DOM/TOM, Belgium, Switzerland, Andorra, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Romania, the Middle East and the Arab League.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/02/crunchyroll-adds-kamigami-no-asobi-anime

School Rumble holds a very special place in my heart. One of the best romcom male leads. Sure he
didn't get the girl he was aiming for
but he did win because
the manga shows he ended up with best girl. Well second best girl.

Lol. Oh my goodness. Hahahaha. I laughed way too hard.

You should watch School Rumble. It's really funny.

School Rumble holds a very special place in my heart. One of the best romcom male leads. Sure he
but he did win because

The ending was the worst part for me.

Link Man

Banned
but he did win because

The meteor shower in the anime was a breathtaking moment for me.

School Rumble holds a special place in my heart, especially because I watched it at what was probably the lowest point of my life, and it brought me so much joy and laughter.

Harima/Eri OTP.

Gazoinks

Mushishi 20

Ginko's waifu revealed! I really liked this episode. It was nice seeing Ginko in less of an outsider role, and the imagery of the Mushi in this episode was cool
especially when it escaped and she put it back with chopsticks.

Having a bunch of relatively happy episodes in a row is making me paranoid. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom