• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your avatar from the idolm@ster?

I am disappoint you have to ask that question

tumblr_mh5t79rdkU1s3utppo1_500.gif

I need a list of shows, some beer, and my Best of Def Leppard Jams.

Let's do this shit.

Also Excel Saga has a decent enough rating, I'll add it to list.

edit: my god. This is the director of Excel Saga?
7V85F3v.jpg

That glorious afro. I'm in love

I remember meeting him at an anime con once. Dude is an absolute class act.

Decided to go ahead and finish the last season of Natsume Book of Friends this weekend as well. Started it today, whenever I finish this series is getting a series review. It's damn good.

cnet128

Banned
You know what they say though: No pan, no gain.

Mmmmmm, no-pan.

Mushishi 26 END

A fairly low-key story to finish on. A tale of two boys bonding...and a little more of
Ginko's origins

This goes without saying, but...that was a great show.

And I'm not nearly done with it yet =D

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Excel Saga was the first and only anime we dropped. After 3 episodes we could not stand it. It wasn't funny. It was rarely coherent and most of the time it was just the MC screaming. That's not my idea of funny.
Kotono Mitsuishi is a master of her craft!

I can see fast-paced and random, but not incoherent as it's not that complicated a show.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...yroll-to-stream-jojos-bizarre-adventure-anime

It's Official! Crunchyroll to Stream "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" Anime!
Stardust Crusaders and Season One added, both start Friday, April 4, at 9:30am Pacific
NOT A JOKE! NOT AN IMAGINARY STORY! Crunchyroll will soon begin streaming the amazing anime colossus known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!

Both Stardust Crusaders and Season One will be available starting on Friday, April 4, at 9:30am Pacific Time, 1 hour after Japanese broadcast for premium members, with free members able to watch one week later. More information can be found on www.crunchyroll.com/jojo.

Stulaw

We've had the Upper Crust of puns in this thread, I wonder how long it will pan out before it's brown bread?

Witch Craft Works 12
I hope this gets another season, I really like watching it animated, hopefully the Manga goes on long enough for them to consider it.

Edit: looks like the bread puns have dried up.

We've had the Upper Crust of puns in this thread, I wonder how long it will pan out before it's brown bread?

Witch Craft Works 12
I hope this gets another season, I really like watching it animated, hopefully the Manga goes on long enough for them to consider it.

Edit: looks like the bread puns have dried up.

Don't worry. The bread crumbs will lead AnimeGAF back to the pun buns.

Jex

[Noragami] - 1 to 4

Man this show is just so slick. Consistently great direction as welll.

[Oh! Edo Rocket] - 9

Wherein are protagonists are turned into cats and sing a musical number. Wut?

Haibane Renmei 9

The Toga and the Communicator have become vastly more interesting in this episode. They seemed nice enough.

I don't like it when Reki goes on her "I'm all alone" monologues. But I can see that it's needed. Just bugs me how much she's said that so far.

Other then that another sold episode.

wtfisthisshit

It's called... an opinion? Not quite sure about that. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom