• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Yes!

I loved that show. I wish there was more of it ;_;

I love her lovely sexhair. I dunno why I never watched that show before.

Moonphase 12-14
The fight with Kinkel was pretty exciting.
A vampire without the obvious weakness to the sun is a very interesting fight.
Hazuki's special skill being a daywalker is neat and Elfriede becoming a part of the regular cast is very good.
The two personalities melding is kind of confusing. Man i forgot that Kouhei so dumbly said that it was a favor. At the very least say she your friend.

Kouhei is a dumbfuck which fits with being a male anime protagonist.
Hes a tiny bit more intelligent than the norm.

cnet128

Banned
Love Live! 2

iWGOfWw6fRLYP.png

"LET'S IDOL PRACTISING!!!"

iJ0gV8lZMQWCr.png

"Song? What song?"

Honoka is such a Nozomi and I love her.

bOwCgbc.gif
czDcojS.gif

wow. such boobs. very legs.

I like the part where Umi was worried about wearing a short skirt with bare legs in their idol costume. Look at your uniform, for godssakes!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't even had a chance to watch Love Live S2 but I'm already getting sick of it. It is bloody everywhere with the same bloody songs playing in your bloody face!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I had to look it up again and yeah, it's like a lamer version of Sakura Trick.

Yuri is dead, etc. lol

Oh my god you are terrible! This should be up your alley if anything!

==========================

Some of the pairings I had on my list were suuuper out there. Though with a bottle of wine and some sweets anything could happen.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Seriously. Whats his problem?

By the way I saw your piece on Kotaku the other day. Totally agreed with everything you wrote. Sakura Trick is in my top 5 for AOTY right now.

Anything that isn't a sequel to Aoi Hana is garbage in his eyes, it's decided. :lol :p

Hahaha wish it was me. Sakura Trick without a doubt has a spot in my top 5 as well, and I'm looking forward to what else we'll be getting this year that'll join it.

Recently, I got kissed by one of my friends, molested my big breasted childhood friend, almost was mistaken for assaulting my little sister before complaining about her wearing those scary panties 12

And so ends another bad sister show.

Can't honestly say anything redeeming about this show at all. Character designs were ugly, the fan service was somehow sub-par (I still think the cake eating scene was the lewdest part of the show), and everything else isn't even worth mentioning.

2/10 Worthless. Glad it didn't even rank.

Articalys

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-844719/

Took them a while to announce it, but as expected Crunchyroll will be simulcasting Mushishi Zoku Shou (as the somewhat awkwardly named Mushi-shi (Sequel Series), Fridays at 9:00am PDT.
Mushi-shi (Sequel Series) is available for Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa.

Narag

Record of Lodoss War 5

dJRs3CHl.jpg
oKAVy4bl.jpg
u1M2jPal.jpg

This one has so many great Deedlit faces.

1f8faGdl.png

Also gets back to some King Kashue, such a badass dude. Look at those straps. old school detail!!

heK1dBml.jpg

And bonus Woodchuck moe.

iirc it's pretty great from here on out. it's rough early on in the OVA with the great start then the rewind to how they got there but fairly certain this gets things back on track to something a little more chronological. Pirotess next ep too! Deedlit who??

Recently, I got kissed by one of my friends, molested my big breasted childhood friend, almost was mistaken for assaulting my little sister before complaining about her wearing those scary panties 12

And so ends another bad sister show.

Can't honestly say anything redeeming about this show at all. Character designs were ugly, the fan service was somehow sub-par (I still think the cake eating scene was the lewdest part of the show), and everything else isn't even worth mentioning.

2/10 Worthless. Glad it didn't even rank.

What was the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom