• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean how does he come back from the bread?

:D

Rise from your grains

You guys are so baked.

Guys, we knead to stop.

I loaf the idea of stopping

guys what are you doughing?

If we're not careful, we'll be toast.

You know what they say though: No pan, no gain.

If things keep up like this, they're bound to go aw-rye

You all need to stop using such floury language.

You started something, now you have to live wheat it.

Things are getting pretty grain-y in here.

Don't worry. The bread crumbs will lead AnimeGAF back to the pun buns.

I think puns should at least be wheat-ly. We barley did quarter of a page of them

N95QQsJ.jpg

I was reading the description of Daimidaler

"Kōichi Madanbashi is a high schooler who possesses Hi-ERo particles, which are used as an energy source for the robot Daimidaler."

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

"He obtains these particles by groping females"

reaction-guys-1.jpg

"and uses them to power up the robot in order to fight penguin-shaped robots from the evil Penguin Empire"

Darn it Japan

Non Non Biyori 02

Horatu gets some characterization beyond "gormless moeblob", and is upgraded to "gormless moeblob with an :sdburton and/or :cnet crush". Seeing her freak out and run in a circle was fun.

Koma-chan's stupidity was pushing my suspension of disbelief. It's always really annoying whenever anime characters display an almost total lack of facial and voice recognition. And Hotaru never called her "senpai" or said anything else that would give it away? Come on.

Well, now you understand part of why some of us can't stand Hotaru

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Admit it ! this was the match-up that needed to be made and they delivered.
Shinobi versus has just so much yuri it's UNBELIEVABLE.
I platiniumed this game with no regrets.

it had so much yuri i stopped taking screenshots..

I have no words right now. I cannot believe what I'm witnessing right now. I. Cannot. My godddddddddddddddd.

"Kōichi Madanbashi is a high schooler who possesses Hi-ERo particles, which are used as an energy source for the robot Daimidaler."

[MG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/283/gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg[/IMG]

[MG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2ia_-sTWios/TdmBLN4GckI/AAAAAAAAALE/7ksieuVfX24/s400/reaction-guys-1.jpg[/IMG]

"and uses them to power up the robot in order to fight penguin-shaped robots from the evil Penguin Empire"

Darn it Japan
Possible anime of the season*.

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

reaction-guys-1.jpg

Darn it Japan

"fight penguins"

"beating up penguins"

BEATING UP PENGUINS

RpRJfjM.jpg

Man, Fuck off with this shit, Japan.

CorvoSol

Guys I went to that pancake thing, am on my second plate and I'm, I'm not doing so great you guys. I'm sweating and I think I've broken into some freakish kind of fever. I-if I start thinking about kissing my sisters, I need you to do me a favor and mercy kill me.

They basically took that one guy from Highschool of the Dead and made him a mech pilot fighting penguin robots instead of zombies
Same director, same character designer, same shameless fun but now with mechas.

EDIT: Oh woops I read that as "High School DxD". I stand by my statement, except this guy is way cooler than the HOTD loser.

Well now i must watch this. You should expected it when it say "Hi-Ero particles"

Honestly I saw the word and didn't even think about it's pronunciation or structure, I just went "magic mcguffin that lets MC be awesome got it" and kept on reading. Even upon rereading it I read it as Hi- E R O particles :X

I have no words right now. I cannot believe what I'm witnessing right now. I. Cannot. My godddddddddddddddd.
No words needed : here have this gif :

1393067145403.gif

Possible anime of the season*.
Actually i'm not thrilled i'm seriously expecting something like "so i can't be H" but with mecha , not a Dxd + mecha anime .

They basically took that one guy from Highschool of the Dead and made him a mech pilot fighting penguin robots instead of zombies

Not sure what highschool of the dead has to do with this plot

No words needed : here have this gif :

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/aug5khs37r7sbl2/1393067145403.gif

Actually i'm not thrilled i'm seriously expecting something like "so i can't be H" but with mecha , not a Dxd + mecha anime .

Not sure what highschool of the dead has to do with this plot

Highschool of the dead has a character who's like a super awesome shot with a rifle but he has super shaky hands and is worthless, unless he's groping a women's breast which lets him calm down and make accurate shots.

Guys I went to that pancake thing, am on my second plate and I'm, I'm not doing so great you guys. I'm sweating and I think I've broken into some freakish kind of fever. I-if I start thinking about kissing my sisters, I need you to do me a favor and mercy kill me.

I rather have conflicted feelings, thanks.

I knew you wouldn't bun-derstand.

People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time.

8D5qgvl.png

Highschool of the dead has a character who's like a super awesome shot with a rifle but he has super shaky hands and is worthless, unless he's groping a women's breast which lets him calm down and make accurate shots.
Except that guy's a total lameo and this guy does it for power and looks hot-blooded as fuck.

CorvoSol

I rather have conflicted feelings, thanks.

Kirby I need you. If this gets worse, and every last bite I take tells me that it will, I need you to put me down Kirby. What if I watch Oreimo and enjoy it unironically? What if I suddenly think SAO should've ended with Suguha and Kirito hooking up? What if I think that Ayeka is the best girl in Tenchi Muyo!? W-what if I find it better that Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus are cousins?

Kirby please I am begging you to do this thing.

Toradora 25

Well, that felt like manufactured drama, all for nothing more than toying with the emotions of the viewer. I mean, what was the point of all that?

The rest of the show was pretty good, though. But the ending really sours the experience.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

I know what scene you're referencing to , but it's kinda silly to sumarize this anime to this one scene.

CorvoSol

I don't remember this as a character trait in that show, so I'm guessing it was a one time gag. Not really defending it as a gag, but I don't remember this as a character trait.

Andrew J.

FMP: The Second Raid 01

This battlefield feels...familiar. I almost expect to see Old Snake skulking around.

Random observation: Mithril is Celestial Being with less clearly-stated goals.

If the enemy hadn't bothered with that announcement and countdown, Sousuke would be screwed and Tessa's plan would have failed.

The Danaan's CG hasn't held up well. Definitely beneath what would be considered standard in a modern CG animated robot show.

It's a little bit on the nose that Chidori's first appearance has her angrily berating Sousuke. I understand the show needs to quickly re-establish the interpersonal/school dynamic with most of the episode taken up with military scenes, but it could have demonstrated some development instead of inserting a scene that could easily have taken place fairly early in the first season.

Kirby I need you. If this gets worse, and every last bite I take tells me that it will, I need you to put me down Kirby. What if I watch Oreimo and enjoy it unironically? What if I suddenly think SAO should've ended with Suguha and Kirito hooking up? What if I think that Ayeka is the best girl in Tenchi Muyo!? W-what if I find it better that Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus are cousins?

Kirby please I am begging you to do this thing.

First thing's first. You feeling bad about pancakes. That was actually Decade's fault.

You contemplating you might actually enjoy things unironically?

But most importantly, I'll think about it. Just make sure you do it when I'm off of work.

CorvoSol

FMP: The Second Raid 01

This battlefield feels...familiar. I almost expect to see Old Snake skulking around.

Random observation: Mithril is Celestial Being with less clearly-stated goals.

If the enemy hadn't bothered with that announcement and countdown, Sousuke would be screwed and Tessa's plan would have failed.

The Danaan's CG hasn't held up well. Definitely beneath what would be considered standard in a modern CG animated robot show.

It's a little bit on the nose that Chidori's first appearance has her angrily berating Sousuke. I understand the show needs to quickly re-establish the interpersonal/school dynamic with most of the episode taken up with military scenes, but it could have demonstrated some development instead of inserting a scene that could easily have taken place fairly early in the first season.

I think the Manga gets more into the real purpose of Mythril. It's also possible to say that Mythril is Celestial Being with more realistic goals, since armed interventions for the sake of protecting human rights, foiling transnational crime and occasionally preventing the USA and USSR from going to war is a wee bit more believable than armed interventions to achieve world peace.

And yeah, the TDD-1 CG is baaad. Probably the worst looking thing in the show.

First thing's first. You feeling bad about pancakes. That was actually Decade's fault.

But most importantly, I'll think about it. Just make sure you do it when I'm off of work.

Who is decade? All I know is that thinking about this last pancake is giving me actual pain in my head.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I thought you'd be the new director of the third season!

Are you stalking/meeting any GAFfers there?
Along with animator, story boarder, va and theme tune singer.

Since I'm with a friend saying let's meet some random person off the internet wasn't likely to go through.

I'll leave a note in Akiba that says "ponpo is a silly sausage :emojiface"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

You never get tired of using that Narutaki picture, do you? :lol

Just gonna leave this here because reasons

Majin Bone 1

2 minutes in when lame cg fight is happening

Yawn this isn't doing anything for me

5 minutes in when the sister is waking up the brother

I've seen this hentai before

8 minutes in when the friend is moe about aliens

Can this just turn into hentai it'd probably be 10x more enjoyable

Rest of the episode set up

It was alright I guess, gonna have to see 3-4 episodes before I really get a feel if I'll like this or not.

Also this ED is HORRIBLE might be one of the worst ED's ever made, super repetitive song with only one very, very slow scrolling image

Darn it Japan

You have to admit, though, without the, er, groping and the penguins, it would be a super-generic premise.

wonzo

Banned
Can't wait for the anime adaptation of Shimoneta toiu Gainen ga Sonzaishinai Taikutsu na Sekai

Sixteen years after the laws to ban dirty jokes were enacted, Japan has become a perfectly sound yet boring society.

This is a story of two rebels against the status quo, via obscene acts of terrorism.

CorvoSol

The real question is if the penguinbots are CG or not. If they are, no reason to see it. If they aren't, every single reason to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom