• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With Sony starting their own version of Project Latitude, which PlayStation games would you like to see on Switch and other platforms?

feynoob

Banned
League Of Legends Lol GIF by TeamOrangeGaming

graywolf323

The Wonderful 101 (a first-party Nintendo game) was released on PS4 years ago, and no one made a fuss about that...
Not to even mention the two Nintendo-produced Project Zero games.
Xbox evangelists only care when they think they can score a ‘win’ against PlayStation

it’s sad really

This is a Horizon Lego game not a proper Horizon game so I wouldn't put too much stock in other games coming to consoles unless they are partnered up like this.

LakeOf9

The Wonderful 101 (a first-party Nintendo game) was released on PS4 years ago, and no one made a fuss about that...
Not to even mention the two Nintendo-produced Project Zero games.
Nintendo sold the IP to Platinum before it got a PS4 release (in exchange they bought out Platinum's share of the Astral Chain IP)

Playstation should be releasing all the kid oriented games on Switch. Sackboy is a clear one. Day one too. This will limit risk.

They have to figure out how to churn games so they come out with movie releases. There should have been a (movie tie in) Lego Jumanji game, Ghostbusters, Uncharted, etc.

Like seriously no Garfield (Astro’s playroom sized) 5 hour game to tie in with the movie for 30$?

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Horizon lego game, Ratchet and clank, sackboy, astro bot will be a great fit on Nintendo Switch

Last edited:

Yoboman

Nintendo: Let's be friends
SONY: Aight

Xbox: Let's be friends
SONY: This ain't been about critics, not about gimmicks, not about who the greatest
It's always been about love and hate, now let me say I'm the biggest hater
I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk
I hate the way that you dress
I hate the way you sneak diss, if I catch flight, it's gon' be direct

Barakov

Maybe they should give their own customers some of their classics first before porting stuff to Xbox and Switch.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Sorry just saw that sony’s horizon is indeed coming to switch

Top Bottom