• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd Box Office 06•19-21•15 - Box Office got the same alpha, Inside Out opening Dope

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I think it was announced that they probably will be doing that. Age of Ultron and Star Wars still have a shot at $3B combined, so it's hard to feel too bad for them this year.

Looking forward to see how Star Wars performs.

kswiston

I am curious to see whether JW can go #1 over 4th of July weekend.

Not sure how Magic Mike will do.

The first film opened to $39M, but I get the feeling that the sequel will have a decent sized drop from that number. If for no other reason than the fact that it opens Wednesday.

If Jurassic World can drop 40% or less, it will be in a good position to take its fourth #1. Terminator would have to underperform a bit, but that doesn't seem like a stretch.

Ridley327

Goddamn, Tomorrowland has been a disaster for Disney. Thankfully, they've got other successful things to shoulder the loss (and comfortably so), but it's no wonder that they're looking to double down on sure things for the live action division.

Brad Bird is going to be chained to a Pixar workstation for at least 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom