• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOONAMI

60k estimates in Saint Paul, MN (seems like a low estimate to me) from WCCO.

C2tjOnzWIAAQgNK.jpg

Massive crown in Madison. General buzz feels bigger than our Walker protests in 2011. The warm weather is helping a ton (25 degrees above normal on the statistically coldest day of the year). Looks like a football Saturday around town with all the people moving around.

shiba5

The DC rally is insane. Never have seen anything like it. Blocks of shoulder to shoulder people. Saw John Kerry walking his dog too.

I'm really sad that I couldn't be there since I live in D.C.
I've never seen anything like this.

Massive crown in Madison. General buzz feels bigger than our Walker protests in 2011. The warm weather is helping a ton (25 degrees above normal on the statistically coldest day of the year). Looks like a football Saturday around town with all the people moving around.
Madison is a bread and butter protest city(not a bad thing). I wish I could've drove down there. Alas all I can do Is. share as much as possible to spread the word.

Kemal86

Stuck at work. My small (but liberal) town in Illinois has about 5,000 people at our march. Our pop is about 150k. Guess i'll make a donation to PP since I can't attend.

Jazzem

After seeing so many accounts of online harassment, fears of nazi normalisation and other awful hateful things, this is beautiful to see :')

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Who is this speaking right now? If people's fires weren't lit already, they are now. Goddamn!

Edit: Ah never mind, took a sec.

LionPride

Banned
I got a feeling 2017 is gonna be lit, maybe people will wake up and realize they need to make sure they local and state governments are on point and maybe people will vote come 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom