• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Indianapolis, that haven of Coastal Elites.

EYia10G.jpg

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
How does it feel to be Trump, to see so many people actually HATE you.
And you know they're not even stupid people, they are intelligent and caring people.

Like, imagine seeing this, and you realising you are the villain of the story.

Damn.

Kimawolf

Why is CNN acting like there are "equal" sides here? there aren't! I sincerely hope this serves as a wake up call to every ultra right wing nut out there that thinks people will just roll over.

gamz

How does it feel to be Trump, to see so many people actually HATE you.
And you know they're not even stupid people, they are intelligent and caring people.

Like, imagine seeing this, and you realising you are the villain of the story.

Damn.

He could care less. It doesn't effect him in the least.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Why is CNN acting like there are "equal" sides here? there aren't! I sincerely hope this serves as a wake up call to every ultra right wing nut out there that thinks people will just roll over.
Good to know they haven't learned their lesson at all.

-Plasma Reus-

When you look at those pictures, you realise the absurdity of giving so much power to ONE single man.

What were they thinking.

kevin1025

Banned
CNN has a chiron up saying SOON: Trump Speaks from CIA

Looking forward to see how bruised and damaged his ego is

The guy's not going to mention it, and instead brag about how he won bigly, as he did all yesterday.

We might get a tweet at 3am, though, about how he had bigger crowds yesterday (WRONG).

gamz

I was thinking the same thing. But I think it does. But instead of doing some introspective reflection, he will get his panties in a bunch and throw a hissy fit and blame everyone else.

If anything it'll just get him mad and he'll fuck up more shit.

jfkgoblue

You should stop praising Madonna, this isn't helping by saying fuck you to Trump voters or saying you want to blow up the whitehouse.

-Plasma Reus-

Trump is an egomaniac and a narcissist, he'd love nothing more than this amount of people worshipping him.

Only now they're all on the streets, marching AGAINST him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom