• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

from chicago
L8eBYy7.jpg

If any of your coworkers, friends, family, etc ask what's the point of all this respond with " even if we were to say all women have equal rights in this country it is still worthwhile to march and ensure it stays that way." Complacency is tacit approval. If they feel that there is a better use of time and energy, tell them to get cracking then.

Love seeing the pics of people braving the snow, especially considering "bad weather" was one of the main arguments for low turnout yesterday and it was a tiny amount of rain.

ExVicis

Just asucally good t see final, man was that DC March insane. Feel really good about my fellow Americans after seeing, meeting and talking with the people out there. Thank you guys who were out there and made it so huge that we couldn't even march.

Why does the White House feel like making a statement? It's not like this has been a violent day. Spencer is just going to shit on the protestors, isn't he? Sigh. He knows that's just going to anger people even more for next time, right?

Just asucally good t see final, man was that DC March insane. Feel really good about my fellow Americans after seeing, meeting and talking with the people out there. Thank you guys who were out there and made it so huge that we couldn't even march.

Just got home from the D.C. March. Which was more like a sprawling infestation of righteous people. I wonder what the final count was?

Also, sign game was on point. As was the "Donald Trump's hands are small, he can't even build the wall" chant.

Boke1879

I'm very pleased with today, but this can't be the end. This needs to be harnessed and used in the 2018 midterms and hopefully in the 2020 general.

I'm very pleased with today, but this can't be the end. This needs to be harnessed and used in the 2018 midterms and hopefully in the 2020 general.

We have to get the Senate and limit the damage. It won't be easy, but then again, with Trump and the GOP doing stupid shit on the daily, I think people will stay fired up.

Vestal

HOLYSHIT TAPPER!!!

Acosta : "Trump always pointed as how the media has always misrepresented the size of my crowds"

Tapper: "I can't think of anything more important to the American people"

HOLYSHIT TAPPER!!!

Acosta : "Trump always pointed as how the media has always misrepresented the size of my crowds"

One of the first times I've ever spit out my drink watching CNN. His deadpan delivery was perfect.

ExVicis

Just got home from the D.C. March. Which was more like a sprawling infestation of righteous people. I wonder what the final count was?

Also, sign game was on point. As was the "Donald Trump's hands are small, he can't even build the wall" chant.
Those chants were amazing. The "We need a leader, not a creepy tweeter" was great.

Signs were great too. Too many to list that I liked. Pussy fights back, Dump Trump, I didn't study bi chem for 2 semesters for science to be ignored. They were all really good.

Just got done marching in Lincoln, NE. Had to walk past a few frat houses hanging Trump signs, but that's when our crowd started even getting louder and louder. Great turnout and everyone was so united. Hard to describe the feeling.

Syncytia

HOLYSHIT TAPPER!!!

Reminds me of this timeless question: "Why is Jake Tapper such a dick?"

I'm not worried. Nothing lights a fire under liberal asses better than a boogeyman realized and with power. Look @ Bush and 2006 + 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom