• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm lost on todays word guys, any help??

B7eSofg.png

Oh, wonder if the wordle creator is happy about the sale to the NYP? :p

Personally, I think he sold cheap. Not so much this game specifically, but the word "Wordle" as a catchall for verbal brain games could be HUGE. It has that nonsense sound that is really catchy, like google. In the right hands it could usher in an entire generation of web games.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Wordle 227 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hands down the most bullshit of the words so far. The third guess wasn't even for real, it was to remove words from contention.

. . . I'm beginning to think using a stupid "Everything Word" (like SOARE, THING, RAISE or other cheeky shit; also not the words used on this) is a trap. You get common letters but now what? Now you've got a sea of words and no real strategy to choose what's next. That's why I like going with words like CHUNK or I remember using DOUBT. Yeah, but the best start for getting greens or yellows, but you can eliminate some troublesome words. And if you do land on a letter, even better because now the universe of possibilities shrinks even further.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

B7eSofg.png

Personally, I think he sold cheap. Not so much this game specifically, but the word "Wordle" as a catchall for verbal brain games could be HUGE. It has that nonsense sound that is really catchy, like google. In the right hands it could usher in an entire generation of web games.

What is that. An offbrand WORDLE (WARDLE maybe).

If that's a current or future puzzle because today is your tomorrow, then that sucks.

TheMan

B7eSofg.png

if you're serious, money

Wordle 228 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I only started playing recently but discovered the Wordle Archive site and have been going back through old ones. I'm 14/14 on the archive site, and 12/12 on the current game. I know I'll fail eventually, but it's fun while it lasts. The best part is randomly picking a starting word; my favorite moment was including a 'k' in one of my first words and actually having it be one of the letters! Good times.

Top Bottom