• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

Sensei

Wordle 850 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Trae Young GIF by Atlanta Hawks

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 850 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

Wordle 849 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I always use the same first 3 words. So when that happen I am always very happy.
I like the carpet bombing strategy. Doesn't really work with hard mode though since if you get a green you have to leave it in place.

When I was doing Octordle, my go-to strategy was to open with
GUNKY
FACED
PLIMS
WORTH

Plays 20 unique letters. For most words that gave me all the letters and it was just a word scramble. QJZXVB left on the board, usually pretty easy to sus out from there. If my goal was to just not lose, and to finish the puzzle as fast as humanly possible, I'd turn off hard mode and do this. But you're basically sentencing yourself to get it in five 99% of the time.

Last edited:
Wordle 850 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

I like the carpet bombing strategy. Doesn't really work with hard mode though since if you get a green you have to leave it in place.

When I was doing Octordle, my go-to strategy was to open with
GUNKY
FACED
PLIMS
WORTH

Plays 20 unique letters. For most words that gave me all the letters and it was just a word scramble. QJZXVB left on the board, usually pretty easy to sus out from there. If my goal was to just not lose, and to finish the puzzle as fast as humanly possible, I'd turn off hard mode and do this. But you're basically sentencing yourself to get it in five 99% of the time.
Thanks for the answer. As english is not my first language I can loose some times so I do need it. And unlike you I only use 3 and they are not perfect so I have to try a little harder I think.

Top Bottom