• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww shit and tomorrows my day off ;(
EU Maintenance extended, now scheduled to end at 04:00PM CST as well, instead of 12:00PM
added Noooooooooooooooo to forgetting to change my 45 frosts to gold giving emblems :(

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I think the best thing about it is that this patch contains 4.0.3 so we're going through the teething problems now, rather than a patch that everyone cares about. Hopefully Blizzard will do a simple maintenance and flick a switch for the new race classes/Azeroth changes.

J-Rzez

speedpop said:
I think the best thing about it is that this patch contains 4.0.3 so we're going through the teething problems now, rather than a patch that everyone cares about. Hopefully Blizzard will do a simple maintenance and flick a switch for the new race classes/Azeroth changes.

Actually, I'd like to know when they're combining all the battlegroups. If it wasn't this patch, and it's next, I'll just assume that WoW will be down for at least 24hrs.

notworksafe

J-Rzez said:
Actually, I'd like to know when they're combining all the battlegroups. If it wasn't this patch, and it's next, I'll just assume that WoW will be down for at least 24hrs.
I figured it wouldn't be til Rated Battlegrounds...so either with or shortly after Cata.

J-Rzez

notworksafe said:
I figured it wouldn't be til Rated Battlegrounds...so either with or shortly after Cata.

I would think they'd do it "just before" Cata, because if something happens then who really cares as opposed to "zomg, but I have to do these daily rep grinds yet".

bakeray

notworksafe said:
Rather than a 18-20 hour one? Yeah that's a good call. Though I suppose people would be happy to have less time.

But seriously, who didn't expect an extended maintenance with this patch?
People who started playing during WOTLK.. lol I remember the pre-WOTLK patch.. it took forevar

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder why the Launcher just crashes now by trying to connect to the Downloader and failing. Unless I run as admin, in which case it applies the "non-critical updates" and runs (but won't save my addon or personal settings for whatever reason)

On the bright side, updated most of my mods in the meantime. Only a few fairly non-critical (reliance on mods yay) ones aren't updated. Oh and Grid :<

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sax Russel said:
On the bright side, updated most of my mods in the meantime. Only a few fairly non-critical (reliance on mods yay) ones aren't updated. Oh and Grid :<
Try out the new default Raid Frames. They just a straight rip off of Grid, but of course, they obviously are usable out of the box, unlike Grid. Not quite as customizable, of course, but I'm sure we can get used to it.

cdyhybrid

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

The servers are up now? I've had to restart the patch installation twice now because I didn't have enough disk space. 15 GB better be enough...

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
My realm is up but it won't even load Thunder Bluff :lol

God damn.

Seems that no one on my realm can get past the loading screen. This happened a month or so ago uh oh~

ezekial45

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

The servers are up now? I've had to restart the patch installation twice now because I didn't have enough disk space. 15 GB better be enough...

For the smoothest experience, it is better to wait. No rush.

Angry Grimace

cdyhybrid said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

I don't understand why people just fill their HDD's to capacity; it just fragments the file table and your computer just permanently runs like crap.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I clicked my toon and it got stuck on the loading screen. While having shit fixing to explode out of me, I killed the process and disabled addons before clicking again. :lol
who knows if I'm in or not.

Rokam

First instance went really well, mage summoned a table and crashed everyone. Anyone know how to turn the sound off on the launcher, it is unbearably loud?

Atomski

Everything seems to be running fine for me. Besides the load in takin a while. I have no idea what the spec any of my classes :lol.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Man, im so confused right now about what my spec should be.

It doesnt help when you have dozens of alts. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom