• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Nothing for me yet, but it's gonna process through the night until the early morning.

Nothing here either. I don't expect to get in early since I've been playing since June 2010, though.

Also, I've been on hold with Blizzard's tech support for more than an hour and I haven't spoken with anyone yet. They must be getting hammered with calls right now. The last time I called I got my issue resolved in about ten minutes.

theDeeDubs

Started my account on launch day. But I think I only played a month and quit for a year. And I've quite numerous times so my cumulative months probably isn't too high.

I'm in a similar boat. I started 12/10/04 and got the AP within a few hours of its announcement but I have taken several two month long breaks here and there. Didn't get in yet either.

Rokam

Saw Aeonnaxx again tonight on Mal'Ganis, always seems to happen when I'm leveling and nowhere near his spawn point :(.

Whooter

I believe "WoW 1" is the regular PTR.

"WoW 2" is what folks should be looking for.

Also, I got my invite email about 24hrs after my battle.net account was updated, so keep checking those accounts, folks!

Good luck!

Nelo Ice

Banned
What spec do you play? Combat is really fantastic for dungeons. Blade Flurry will almost double your damage output when there are multiple targets around and Combat's single target damage is great too.

Let me know if you have any rogue questions ^^

Awesome will do and I'm combat just started playin a rogue after boostin. Also just boosted a druid and I'm gonna suck it up and pay the $25 to transfer him to my main acct ><.

edit:Just paid up to send my druid over it hurts... ><.

On one hand I want to play the beta but on the other hand I rarely go through the content twice. Think it's better just to go through my regular way and steer clear of this beta.

Ultratech

Welp, I got an SoR and used it only to find my old 70 hunter had become somebody's shitty Mining alt. So...lost the majority of my stuff in my bags. Nothing but lots and lots of ore.

Interestingly enough, I still had all my old equipment except my melee weapon. :(

Sent some stuff to Blizzard to make some attempt to recover my stuff, but I doubt that's gonna happen. (Seeing as the last time I've actually played was about 4+ years ago.)

Though I suppose he's a good candidate to bump to 80 now.

Dysun

I believe "WoW 1" is the regular PTR.

"WoW 2" is what folks should be looking for.

Also, I got my invite email about 24hrs after my battle.net account was updated, so keep checking those accounts, folks!

Good luck!

Really, its letting me download the Panda client from WoW 1 in my battle.net page and it says Mists of Pandaria on it so I would assume this is the beta as well

Tamanon

Banned
Really, its letting me download the Panda client from WoW 1 in my battle.net page and it says Mists of Pandaria on it so I would assume this is the beta as well

The Beta downloads fine, but once you open it and pick a server it has to be from WOW2, not WOW1.

Dysun

Ah I see damn, I thought WoW 1 Gilneas/Lost Isles/(2 Other servers I cant remember the name of) would be it. Oh well

It takes like 10 minutes regardless of class.

I only play with my friends which as we always play gives us a tank, healer, and dps and we're in an instance within the minute. Almost always instant. Our healer friend does like to instance without us sometimes and he says it only takes him about two minutes at the most. :/

Whooter

Ah I see damn, I thought WoW 1 Gilneas/Lost Isles/(2 Other servers I cant remember the name of) would be it. Oh well

Well, if it says MoP on your Battle.net account, and you're downloading the client thru that, you're golden. Just pick WoW2 on the login screen when you get that far.

Also, make sure to copy characters over via the link on the MoP entry. I *think* Gilneas is PVE and Lost Isles is PVP.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Just received an email with the beta invitation.

Annnnd im still stuck at work. At midnight. Just perfect.

Dysun

You logged into WoW1 on the login screen?

This is my account screen, and when I logged in to the Pandaria client it just threw me into one of 4 servers. Dont know where else to be more specific
cb3c92.jpeg

I'm stuck on a quest because there are too many pandas around the item though lol

Whooter

This is my account screen, and when I logged in to the Pandaria client it just threw me into one of 4 servers. Dont know where else to be more specific
cb3c92.jpeg

I'm stuck on a quest because there are too many pandas around the item though lol

Ah! I see! You didn't have a regular PTR account set up. :)

Here's mine:

muBzv.jpg

Hence, my confusion. Please ignore me.

Top Bottom