• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Agreed. If it's anywhere near the physical CE price then I'll have to pass.

I got a quick question to all you mount collectors. If I wanted to farm one of the older instances or raids for a mount on my 85 hunter, what would be the easiest? Not in terms of having it drop, I realize any of them could take forever to get, but easiest as far as what you have to clear to get it.

I know the Kara mount is right near the beginning, but I don't really like that one. I was thinking about going for the Raven Lord one.

How many characters do you have? Raven Lord is the easiest to farm because it takes the least amount of time to do - an Anzu run even with a less than ideal character (i.e. a Warlock) takes less than 10 minutes. If you have 5+ 85s, you just run it with all 5 in about 1/2 an hour.

Rivendare requires more time because you have to clear the other bosses to get to Rivendare himself, although there's no limit on running it.

White Hawkstrider requires a full run through MgT, but the drop rate off of Kael'thas is apparently higher than RL or Deathcharger.

Other farmable mounts: Slabhide and Altairus are both farmable with the right class and at least LFR level gear. Skadi's Blue drake takes time to run through.

Fjordson

How many characters do you have? Raven Lord is the easiest to farm because it takes the least amount of time to do - an Anzu run even with a less than ideal character (i.e. a Warlock) takes less than 10 minutes. If you have 5+ 85s, you just run it with all 5 in about 1/2 an hour.

Rivendare requires more time because you have to clear the other bosses to get to Rivendare himself, although there's no limit on running it.

White Hawkstrider requires a full run through MgT, but the drop rate off of Kael'thas is apparently higher than RL or Deathcharger.

Other farmable mounts: Slabhide and Altairus are both farmable with the right class and at least LFR level gear.
I have three toons that I could use. I just went through Sethekk for the Raven Lord on my hunter just to try it and yeah, that was pretty damn easy. Took me like a few minutes at most since you can waltz past basically all of the trash. Going to start farming that, we'll see how long I last :lol

Don't battle pets level up as you use them? It would be a little weird to allow people to auction off higher level pets.

They do... but how's that different from someone trading with someone else for a level 60 Ditto or something? Trading has always been a huge part of Pokémon. It just so happens WoW has an auction house too.

I don't see a problem in someone wanting to sell a pet they leveled to someone who is willing to pay for it (which may be a shit-ton of gold). It's not like random pet battles are going to pair you against someone with much higher levels. If you're worried about people cheating and using them against lower level NPCs - put a cap on how many levels above the trainer you're allowed to be.

Oh, and no achievements for people who just buy a team of level 25, etc. In order to be able to get an achievement, you need to be the original owner.

RPGCrazied

I'm guessing it will release around October or November. Might get the release date when they show off the CG intro next month. I'm going with the normal edition this year, the CE's while nice, are just more of the same.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have three toons that I could use. I just went through Sethekk for the Raven Lord on my hunter just to try it and yeah, that was pretty damn easy. Took me like a few minutes at most since you can waltz past basically all of the trash. Going to start farming that, we'll see how long I last :lol

With Account-wide mounts coming, no point not using all three.

It used to be a lot more annoying due to the fact that you needed the Auchindoun key to run Heroic.

ampere

With Account-wide mounts coming, no point not using all three.

It used to be a lot more annoying due to the fact that you needed the Auchindoun key to run Heroic.

And convincing a druid to go with you! I only tried for Anzu's mount 2 times before they removed the druid req

markot

Banned
So the solution to server population problems... is to to discount server xfer fees and let them become even more deserted >_<?

Nice one blizz.

Westlo

It's a nice solution while leveling and will provide some good pvp action if they pair the right servers together, like say Illidan and mal'Ganis are definitely paired with Tich, Kel'Thuzad and Darkspear etc.

Still doesn't fix dead economies.

Other farmable mounts: Slabhide and Altairus are both farmable with the right class and at least LFR level gear. Skadi's Blue drake takes time to run through.
I think I'm going to start trying for Altairus. Haven't even tried, but if I can successfully solo him, it would definitely be worth it. I don't like the stone drakes at all. May be my least favorite mounts in the game. They look so hideous to me.
And convincing a druid to go with you! I only tried for Anzu's mount 2 times before they removed the druid req
Same lol
So the solution to server population problems... is to to discount server xfer fees and let them become even more deserted >_<?

Nice one blizz.
I'd really like to see Blizzard go through and prune their servers. Take a good look at what they have population-wise on each type of server, and begin merging the small ones with the medium sized servers. Screw what anyone else thinks, and just do it and let it be done. People will forget about it after a month, anyway. Would be healthier for the game as a whole, too. Might even convince some people to start playing again if they quit because their server died and they weren't willing to start a new toon on another one or transfer.

In other news, I finished up Glory of the Hero today and got the Red Proto-drake. I solo'd what I could yesterday, and then luckily managed to pull enough random people using the trade channel to do Ruby Void and Share the Love. Share the Love absolutely requires a full party. Kind of an annoying encounter, because the boss didn't want to impale our tank. Took a good 5-10 minutes of standing around waiting.

Whooter

It's a nice solution while leveling and will provide some good pvp action if they pair the right servers together, like say Illidan and mal'Ganis are definitely paired with Tich, Kel'Thuzad and Darkspear etc.

Still doesn't fix dead economies.

I though the AHs were going cross-realm, too. Is that incorrect?

Angry Grimace

Nice one blizz.

They aren't going to do server merges.

As for cross-realm AH, it's quite literally impossible. There's like 100 servers. Imagine going through all 100 realms of people who post auctions of a single or piece of cloth?

They aren't going to do server merges.

As for cross-realm AH, it's quite literally impossible. There's like 100 servers. Imagine going through all 100 realms of people who post auctions of a single or piece of cloth?
I don't think it's impossible, more like impractical. But it's still nice to dream, though. i would never have to worry about having trouble finding specific items on the AH or waiting forever for certain items to show up on the AH. Would be amazing lol.

In other news, I finished up Glory of the Hero today and got the Red Proto-drake. I solo'd what I could yesterday, and then luckily managed to pull enough random people using the trade channel to do Ruby Void and Share the Love. Share the Love absolutely requires a full party. Kind of an annoying encounter, because the boss didn't want to impale our tank. Took a good 5-10 minutes of standing around waiting.

The Red Proto is one of my favorites even after getting the Rusted.

Oh, and I've done Share the Love at least 4-5 times for various people. Not hard, but can be long. Not nearly as bad as some others.

The Red Proto is one of my favorites even after getting the Rusted.

Oh, and I've done Share the Love at least 4-5 times for various people. Not hard, but can be long. Not nearly as bad as some others.
yeah. you just have to be patient. but now that a lot of the cheeves can be done solo and many people already have it done, getting a full random group of 5 is kind of tough on my smaller server.

i still want the ironbound one. just need to finish glory of the ulduar raider 25. what's frustrating is i've had all but the two remaining requirements finished since forever ago. I think the last one i did was the saronite in the morning one on 10/7/10. but it was bad timing because my guild basically fell apart and stopped raiding. And i've never been able to find a pug doing it when i had the time available to do it lol. going on almost two years now :p

EDIT: So what is the reasoning for the removal of the black and plagued proto-drakes now? it's like every time blizzard says they want one thing to be special, they make something else completely available for everyone. really doesn't make sense to me. with the direction they're going with mounts, I'd prefer they just make all of the older raid drops to drop again if people are willing to go back and do them.

Sethos

Banned
So, I want to try LFR with my tank but unlike other players I do have a tiny bit of pride when playing. I don't want to just join up to go ass and elbows while annoying everyone else. Just curious in the gear requirement for a tank, I'm still struggling with the AVD / CTC cap, only at 86,67% and I'm at 173,5k HP UB - iLvl 380. Would that be too low for LFR?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So, I want to try LFR with my tank but unlike other players I do have a tiny bit of pride when playing. I don't want to just join up to go ass and elbows while annoying everyone else. Just curious in the gear requirement for a tank, I'm still struggling with the AVD / CTC cap, only at 86,67% and I'm at 173,5k HP UB - iLvl 380. Would that be too low for LFR?

I think the main thing you should worry about in LFR is not if you have good enough gear, but rather if you know the tanking parts of the fights. The only thing that makes LFR slightly hard is people not knowing what to do, like the tanks who do not switch when they should, or not pressing the purple button at the right time, making you die in one hit... stuff like that. If you already know all that, go ahead. If not, you should read or watch videos about what tanks need to do.

aesop

I'm not too happy about the cross-realm zones. Maybe it's just me, but when I'm leveling an alt or profession, I like to be able to sail through the zone unhindered. It's gonna be a bitch gathering herbs or mining nodes if I have to compete with players from other realms.

I can see how this might be useful for players new to the game as player interaction is key in an MMO, but for people trying to zip through content, it could be painful. Maybe it'll be something that we can turn off?
I doubt it.

-Why is there a cap on valor points?

-Whatever happened to making another DK-esque "hero class" at some point?

-Are there any planned changes to the heirloom system/items in MoP?

Entropia

No One Remembers

1. Answered.

2.I doubt they'll do this. There was an uproar over DKs starting at 55 which brought them to level 80 quicker and a majority of them didn't know what they were doing. On top of the fact that they were overpowered so monkeys were doing decent with them regardless. Don't expect another "hero class" in the life of the game. Given that this game has maybe 2 expansions left at the most (it's coming up on 10 years!!) I imagine the most we'll get is maybe another race.

3. If you mean straight up having heirlooms sent cross-server and such? Nope. Blizzard has been standing behind their "technical limitations with the mail system" response heavily for a couple years now. :\

They are going to be adding heirloom leggings, but it's a guild achievement reward. (Note: This can change, and I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed.)

They are going to be adding heirloom leggings, but it's a guild achievement reward. (Note: This can change, and I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed.)

Nice. Would be one less thing to repair/replace while leveling my next alt. Hope it's not another guild-related reward though.

I imagine the most we'll get is maybe another race.
Any speculation as to what that race could be? Demons? Ogres?

Nice. Would be one less thing to repair/replace while leveling my next alt. Hope it's not another guild-related reward though.

Any speculation as to what that race could be? Demons? Ogres?

Probably ogres for Horde and something else for Alliance. Murlocs? You could also maybe work in Naga somewhere, as Queen Azshara is still out there as a threat.

There's easily room for at least one more class, but probably not any after that. Monks puts us at 11, which is an odd number, being prime. 12 is much nicer when dealing with tokens and other things of that sort, though that could just be a bit of OCD on my part kicking in. Someone else that uses spell plate or spell mail would be nice. There are combinations that no one uses, like strength cloth, though it's unlikely we'll see such niche armor introduced at this point with only one class/spec being able to equip it.

We could probably do with another strength class after monks bringing agility and int. Probably something that at least has a ranged strength spec.

aesop

3. If you mean straight up having heirlooms sent cross-server and such? Nope. Blizzard has been standing behind their "technical limitations with the mail system" response heavily for a couple years now. :\

This is probably the conspiracy theorist in me, but I imagine the reason they don't allow this is because it would most likely impact their character transfer service. It's so stupid easy to level now with a set of heirlooms and a lvl 25 guild that it would be mostly pointless to drop $25.

Rokam

Just need Coin Master for Salty title, was doing the Undercity fishing daily and caught a fish that counted towards One That Didn't Get Away. I'm amazed at how quickly I got that and Mr. Pinchy (Got it while still leveling in Outland).

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Just need Coin Master for Salty title, was doing the Undercity fishing daily and caught a fish that counted towards One That Didn't Get Away. I'm amazed at how quickly I got that and Mr. Pinchy (Got it while still leveling in Outland).
The Coin Master took me about 20 hours or so. I haven't got many achievements left to gain the Salty title. Master Angler of Azeroth is probably what I find most difficult; I could perhaps try it the week Mists of Pandaria launches.

Oh I have all the hardest stuff done for Salty as well (contest mainly). The rest is just tedium and a matter of putting in enough time. Coin Master is one of those.

I'd say I'm even a person that sometimes likes fishing (well, it's profitable at times at least.) But I never forced myself to wrap that up (yet.)

strafer

So I finally managed to get into the PTR and thought I would try out some soloing, so I went Affliction and damn, so good. The Blueberry is awesome as a tank now, holds aggro like a boss.

Did some ICC 5 mans on heroic, easy as pie.

Can't wait to try out some raids, when the PTR is more stable.

Ultratech

yeah. you just have to be patient. but now that a lot of the cheeves can be done solo and many people already have it done, getting a full random group of 5 is kind of tough on my smaller server.

i still want the ironbound one. just need to finish glory of the ulduar raider 25. what's frustrating is i've had all but the two remaining requirements finished since forever ago. I think the last one i did was the saronite in the morning one on 10/7/10. but it was bad timing because my guild basically fell apart and stopped raiding. And i've never been able to find a pug doing it when i had the time available to do it lol. going on almost two years now :p

EDIT: So what is the reasoning for the removal of the black and plagued proto-drakes now? it's like every time blizzard says they want one thing to be special, they make something else completely available for everyone. really doesn't make sense to me. with the direction they're going with mounts, I'd prefer they just make all of the older raid drops to drop again if people are willing to go back and do them.

Yeah, I've been wanting to get the Red Proto-Drake, but it's hard getting a group together to do some of the achievements.

You could probably try and find an Ulduar PUG in OpenRaid since plenty of people do Ulduar and ICC achievement runs about every week. I want to do ICC myself to get the mounts from that. But the Ulduar proto-drakes look pretty damn good as well.

They got rid of the Black & Plauged ones because of this:
When 3.1 goes live, the rewards for &#8220;Glory of the Raider&#8221; and &#8220;Heroic: Glory of the Raider&#8221; are being removed. These achievements will still be active, however, players will no longer receive the Plagued Proto-Drake or Black Proto-Drake for completing them. Similar to our decision to remove the Amani War Bear from Zul&#8217;Aman, the goal is to ensure that such mounts retain a degree of rarity in the game; and with raids progressing into Ulduar in patch 3.1, we feel obtaining the rewards for &#8220;Glory of the Raider&#8221; and &#8220;Heroic: Glory of the Raider&#8221; would be somewhat trivialized. For this reason we will be offering new fast mounts (310 speed) as rewards for completing select achievements associated with 10 and 25-player Ulduar.

Kinda sucks, but they also haven't removed any other mounts from achievements like that since I believe. (I know they nerfed the drop rates on some of the rare mounts that used to come from Ulduar and ICC, like Invincible.)

ampere

Like Bisnic said, it's more important to know the fights. Just make sure when the other tank taunts something you lay off your attacks for a bit for them to establish threat

Morchok: Stand on top of the other tank, taunt when you have no stacks of sunder and the other tank has some, move out of the black blood

Yorsahj: Taunt when the other tank gets ~2-3 stacks of the debuff and your debuff falls off, if you want to call out which oozes to kill: afaik for LFR purple is most deadly, then red, then yellow (for LFR it's most important that people commit and just kill at least one of them)

Zon'ozz: One tank can solo tank the boss, face him away from the raid, the other tank can run around and get hit by the orb

Hagara: If you get focused assault, run (obviously do not show your back to her, you can't avoid or block with your back showing) away, and if the other tank gets it, taunt her while you are ~10 or more yards away, and avoid ice waves like everyone else

Ultraxion: You will get fading light often as a tank, you have to click the special button when 4 seconds or less are on the fading light debuff, if you don't you will die, when the other tank gets fading light taunt. Your tanking cooldowns last 2x as long and have half the CD on this fight so use them liberally.

Gunship (Blackhorn): Alternate which melee add you tank so that the debuffs will fall off, when blackhorn comes down make sure you taunt when the other tank gets 2 or 3 stacks of sunder and you taunt when your stacks fall off. Use a CD if you get 3 stacks

Spine: If you tank bloods, just kill them in one area and pick up new ones. If you tank the amalgamation, tank it away from bloods and when there are 9 bloods dead on the ground and the amalgamation has low health (20% is probably fine for LFR) you drag it through the bloods and hold him near the plates towards deathwing's head. When it reaches 1hp it will start to cast its explosion, make sure to move to the back of the area
Rinse and repeat

Madness: You want to alternate impale soaking with the other tank for the first 4 platforms, you either get threat first, take an impale then lay off threat and let the other tank get the next or vice versa. On the final platform make sure to tank one of the terrors, but if the other tank is slow grab em both so they don't kill people

That should be all you need to know to tank LFR, have fun

Yeah, they completely changed their minds about how raid mounts would work after 3.1 when they removed Black and Plagued. At least we got a replacement bear for ZA? Colors aren't as good though. The replacement ZG mounts are shells of their former selves.

Because there were available for such a short period of time (only 3.0 to 3.1), they're two of the rarest mounts in the entire game. I guess on the plus side, they're not exceptionally attractive (at least to me) compared to other mounts, but still...

Both were very difficult to get in that time frame for various reasons. The Twilight Zone was exceptionally hard in that window for 10-mans, harder than the 25-man version.

Both The Undying and especially The Immortal were very difficult, especially without raid stacking healers. There's always that one idiot in the group that messes up the dance, or crosses the charges, or something else stupid. (I almost got Undying a couple times in a later patch, but sadly didn't manage to ever snag it. If I tried harder I probably could have made it, but Immortal required a truly dedicated 25-man group which is much more than almost anyone would have had access to.) Sad that they're gone, two of the best titles in the game, but I don't blame them now, as they'd be absolutely trivial at 85. While they were approaching triviality at the end of Wrath, they weren't quite there yet at 80, even with inflated gear levels, and were still nerve-wracking.

And speaking of Wrath titles - still kind of sad about some of the Realm First ones there and not getting a chance at them. Some of the absolute best in the game.

- Conquerer of Naxxramas (simply awesome because it's so long)
- the Magic Seeker (possibly my favorite)
- Obsidian Slayer
- the Celestial Defender
- Death's Demise

One accomplishment I may try, if I'm feeling masochistic, would be to go after Herald of the Titans on an alt. (Can double up and work on the Blue Drake too!) Unfortunate that titles like that don't transfer to be account-wide - at least I don't think they do.

Though I think a reasonable goal might be to finish Battlemaster this expansion (or at least attempt to - I have a good chunk of the hard ones out of the way.) The Bloodthirsty (250k HKs) might be another good one. Besides wrapping up Loremaster and/or working on the Insane, I've done a good portion of the grindy stuff already.

Kenai

And speaking of Wrath titles - still kind of sad about some of the Realm First ones there and not getting a chance at them. Some of the absolute best in the game.

- Obsidian Slayer
- the Celestial Defender
- Death's Demise

"Special" memories of that one. I was sitting outside on the bench listening in when my old guild got that. I was so new to endgame stuff I didn't even understand at the time how it worked. Months later I sort of found out and was like "Oh...".

I didn't deserve the title though honestly. I really shouldn't have been HM raiding at all at the time. I happened to get merged into the guild and I didn't know wtf I was doing, didn't know what an addon was, didn't know what Vent was, ect. The only reason they kept me was because I was the only Shaman who showed up every week for some reason (dat Heroism). Still wish I had it though.

Then again, I LOVE my Professor title and it would take something really awesome to remove it. I am trying to get The Camel Hoarder on my Druid alt so he has something unique/rare too but it's incredibly irritating to do that achieve.

Entropia

No One Remembers

- Obsidian Slayer
- the Celestial Defender
- Death's Demise

I'm still bitter they never implemented the server first character/class titles.

Angry Grimace

Starting them at 55 was a mistake.

Yeah, I've been wanting to get the Red Proto-Drake, but it's hard getting a group together to do some of the achievements.

You could probably try and find an Ulduar PUG in OpenRaid since plenty of people do Ulduar and ICC achievement runs about every week. I want to do ICC myself to get the mounts from that. But the Ulduar proto-drakes look pretty damn good as well.

They got rid of the Black & Plauged ones because of this:

Kinda sucks, but they also haven't removed any other mounts from achievements like that since I believe. (I know they nerfed the drop rates on some of the rare mounts that used to come from Ulduar and ICC, like Invincible.)
There is literally no reason not to add them back, but it would require admitting they were wrong and there's no enough people complaining about it.

I always wanted a Sapphiron mount.

TheYanger

It has nothing to do wth that, they've as much as admitted that they regret that plenty of times, but the simple fact is they stated those mounts were going away, they took them away, and they've promised they weren't coming back. It's just a couple mounts, there's not a compelling reason for them to go back on their word at the time, they just won't make that same mistake again.

Rokam

Achievement get!
K4ma9.png

mileS

grats Rokam!

I was going to work towards that achievement but on my server we are horde heavy (im on alliance) and theres 3-4 horde guilds that bring 10-15 people to gank people fishing for the Booty Bay Tourn. I tried for about 5 months and finally gave up. One of the most frustrating things having to deal with.

Angry Grimace

It has nothing to do wth that, they've as much as admitted that they regret that plenty of times, but the simple fact is they stated those mounts were going away, they took them away, and they've promised they weren't coming back. It's just a couple mounts, there's not a compelling reason for them to go back on their word at the time, they just won't make that same mistake again.

Uh, that's basically what I said. Nobody is really complaining about the fact those mounts aren't obtainable, but a different set of people *would* complain if they were added back. Moreover, adding them back would mean having to go back on what they said about their philosophy on raid mounts.

Guess they're nerfing gold drops in old raids come Mists by normalizing them based on the number of people in the raid. Well that's just killing fun. Sure, getting into raids and completing them isn't that hard, but I think it's still annoying enough to warrant keeping the gold the same. Not like you could make a fortune off of it. Just nice, supplemental income from doing something fun.

I suppose there's still profitable reasons to do at least a few raids (e.g. BWL for legendary mats) besides the gear, but I always liked the decent amount of gold you'd get as an extra bonus. MC only tallies up to around a couple rare gem sales worth of revenue/profit. Hardly economy breaking. Especially with the removal of the limit on dailies, and providing an abundance of them in MoP.

Angry Grimace

Guess they're nerfing gold drops in old raids come Mists by normalizing them based on the number of people in the raid. Well that's just killing fun. Sure, getting into raids and completing them isn't that hard, but I think it's still annoying enough to warrant keeping the gold the same. Not like you could make a fortune off of it. Just nice, supplemental income from doing something fun.

I suppose there's still profitable reasons to do at least a few raids (e.g. BWL for legendary mats) besides the gear, but I always liked the decent amount of gold you'd get as an extra bonus. MC only tallies up to around a couple rare gem sales worth of revenue/profit. Hardly economy breaking. Especially with the removal of the limit on dailies, and providing an abundance of them in MoP.
I never went in them for money anyways. I just went in them for gear or mounts. Seems like a really slow burn in any case. I think Kael only has like 250g.

I never went in them for money anyways. I just went in them for gear or mounts. Seems like a really slow burn in any case. I think Kael only has like 250g.

The thing is, it's just kind of a pointless change that doesn't improve anything. Not like it was imbalanced. If you read through the whole thread (blue tracker), no one there agrees with it either.

There are faster ways to make money, so nerfing the harder, yet more fun way makes sense how? No, the primary interest usually isn't the gold - that's just the icing on the cake. Sure, you might be able to make more than someone doing dailies in the same span of time, might. Even then, it's balanced out by the weekly lockouts on raids. So making the change really doesn't make much sense.

Ultratech

Huh, figures since they're removing the raid restrictions I guess. I know you can make a pretty good amount of gold soloing BWL. (Something like 1000~1500g for a full run solo?)

Hyjal is good for money (and gems!) with those gem nodes, but it's a total pain in the ass to run.

Still, it's nothing new since they've been nerfing the gold drops from old raids and world bosses for a while.

BTW, I forgot they removed the mounts from Trial of the Crusader along with unique loot.

The thing is, it's just kind of a pointless change that doesn't improve anything. Not like it was imbalanced. If you read through the whole thread (blue tracker), no one there agrees with it either.

There are faster ways to make money, so nerfing the harder, yet more fun way makes sense how? No, the primary interest usually isn't the gold - that's just the icing on the cake. Sure, you might be able to make more than someone doing dailies in the same span of time, might. Even then, it's balanced out by the weekly lockouts on raids. So making the change really doesn't make much sense.

Also... you usually made more money off the greens and mats for people leveling alts. Gold is a small factor for running old content now-a-days.

Oh a different note - I'm stoked. Ordered one of the replica Doomhammers back in October when they first announced them and it's finally shipping. Squee! Might try to get Metzen sign the base at some point.

Westlo

I only have around ~5k gold and don't actively farm so I'll keep my money!

Man you gotta get that money up! Here's some tips you can do in less than 5 mins every time you log on, level 77-79 twink gear!

I bought the beast version of this

http://www.wowhead.com/item=55463

for 30g and flipped it for 700g this morning. It's better than any of the weapons from Trial of the Crusader the second last raid for Wrath and can be used by a Level 79 in the 75-79 PVP bracket...

Another item.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=55260#comments

I bought one for my own warrior for 300g, not as a twink just as something to help leveling... I bought one this morning for 90g and put it up on the AH for 999g, sold 40 mins ago. Just put in 77-79 as your fields and search for 2h swords, axes, maces etc.. anything under 150g that is good like beast, out it back up for 500-700. Edit - Make sure it's the Cata greens that are like Item Level 270+, lol @ some people putting the old Ilevel 170 stuff up for 400g.

Also look up Thunderbluff/Ironforge vendor runs. It works even though copper rods haven't been selling period for me the last 5 days... was one of my best selling items along with the Thunderbluff pet...

Top Bottom