• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT3|

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes. Now he dies in 20 seconds :lol

Sappy113

Hi guys, been out of WoW for... well, years and years, figure I might give it a new spin to see what's going on. Any one mind sending me one of those SoRs? I'm EU-based, if that makes any difference. Frankly, with all the changes WoW has been through since I played, I'm utterly clueless and figure it's basically like a brand new game, so it could be interesting. Or scary.

Entropia

No One Remembers
So what can be done cross realm with battle tags again? Dungeons, battle grounds, and LFR?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

Also for fun - you get taken to the group leader's server when you're out in the world. Totally fun if the other person is on a PvP server and you're on a Pve server. ;)

Entropia

No One Remembers
Make some yourself or buy 20 of them for one ironpaw!

Yeah I have some growing now! :3

Sadly, I spent all my other ironpaws to be able to make a feast lol (10 skillup from 2 of em) and of course to get another ironpaw I have to make 5 of the carrot things T_T

Also very sad that I amgoing to be gone tomorrow till Sunday evening. Gonna miss the dailies and such. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Hi guys, been out of WoW for... well, years and years, figure I might give it a new spin to see what's going on. Any one mind sending me one of those SoRs? I'm EU-based, if that makes any difference. Frankly, with all the changes WoW has been through since I played, I'm utterly clueless and figure it's basically like a brand new game, so it could be interesting. Or scary.

PM me your email and I'll send you one, jumped back in myself after like 3 years (played Cata for like a day) and I have no idea what's going on either :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Got both my trinkets :3 Now I'm ilvl 450 equipped~

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I died in a duel during the Cloud Serpent dailies and I couldn't figure out where to go, so I took rez sickness and decided to hunt for the eggs for extra rep:

14qdI.jpg

This was about 3 minutes before my res sickness wore off. Yeah, this is getting nerfed.

Yoshichan

Where?! Show me on the map please!

Tarazet

Got my Leatherworking capped making PvP shoulders, find that I can't get any new recipes at 600 without getting to 90 and grinding Golden Lotus rep. At least I won't get stalled leveling up!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The eggs only show up on Windward Island. You can find an egg every 5-10 minutes, and if no one is around, you just pick up like 3-6 at once. It's probably one of those things that only works because nobody is 90 and nobody who is 90 is farming that specific rep.

Yoshichan

Shit, you're on Mal'Ganis right? I'd love to farm some right now as-well.

edit: I'm seeing eggs, but I can't click on them. What am I doing wrong?

Angry Grimace

Shit, you're on Mal'Ganis right? I'd love to farm some right now as-well.

edit: I'm seeing eggs, but I can't click on them. What am I doing wrong?

No, I bet that realm is completely locked down with people. The eggs you can pick up are Onyx Eggs on the mountainsides. The regular colored (Easter-looking) eggs can't be picked up.

Yoshichan

Thanks! And yeah, it was crowded by a bunch of nerds.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
The amount of hate and ignorance in the analyst MoP sales thread is pathetic. And all that because of an analyst PREDICTION taken like fact. If i went in that thread and replied to all these people, i would probably get banned.

Fjordson

Damn. Question about the end of the starting questline for monks
does your master die when he plants his staff in the woods? I'm kinda bummed right now :lol

The amount of hate and ignorance in the analyst MoP sales thread is pathetic. And all that because of an analyst PREDICTION taken like fact. If i went in that thread and replied to all these people, i would probably get banned.
Some of the rage towards MoP is just baffling to me. I don't get what's in this expansion that is so offensive to people.

RPGCrazied

I have yet to find any rare battle pets. In other news, my battle team hit level 15. Trying to beat that pet master tamer in Felwood. How come we can't have cool pets like that? Mini fel reaver??

Angry Grimace

Yep, it really is crazy. After somewhere around an hour of looking for eggs I'm almost half way through revered.

I literally had to just leave them on the ground/delete a couple after I hit Exalted.

RPGCrazied

Gonna be a long slog until Tuesday, hopefully I get it earlier. It finally shipped out yesterday from Pheonix. I'm in Texas.

How busy was Pandaria on your servers? I surely hope it hasn't died to ghost town levels on my server. My server was a high pop PVE server on day 1. Now its a medium one, but doesn't feel like that.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ugh, level 28 Brewmaster. I want to run the Brewfest stuff, but I don't know how the hell I'd ever hit a reasonable level before it ends. -_-

Torraz

Anyone know how long the scroll of resurrection offer lasts? Got one from my friend, but not sure how long I can wait until I activate it, before it expires.

Woorloog

Banned
Oh, it occured to me, is there any en-EU PVE server with many GAF players (Alliance side)?
Don't need a GAF guild, it just would be nice to play with GAFers, at least i can be pretty sure GAFers are nice.
I'm not a raider, just a leveler and explorer. Dungeons are fine while leveling.

Top Bottom