• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
ok, what about the ones that are at 12/16, almost have empress down, and are a bit annoyed that they are probably gonna miss out on the cutting edge for sha by a hairs breadth ( ie. me )

5 months is a pretty reasonable amount of time. After that it gets a tad drab.

It's only fair that the great guilds are going to get The Cutting Edge.

Trickster

5 months is a pretty reasonable amount of time. After that it gets a tad drab.

It's only fair that the great guilds are going to get The Cutting Edge.

Let's be honest here though, blizzard gated the shit out of the content, took almost 2 months before terrace was made available. I don't think anyone will argue that was not done to artificially lengthen the content.

However I think it's very positive that blizzard seems to be doing a good job getting content out this expansion.

ZenaxPure

Let's be honesty here though, blizzard gated the shit out of the content, took almost 2 months before terrace was made available.

However I think it's very positive that blizzard seems to be doing a good job getting content out this expansion.

2 months is a bit pushing it, wasn't even a month and a half really. That said the more important thing to note is Blizzard gave basically 4 months to clear heroic hof/terrace. I think that might be a tad on the short side for "middle-tier" guilds, but, just barely. For me I think 5 months is about right. Still, vaults existed before that and it's not like most "middle-tier" guilds was done with that by the time hof came out anyway.

However, personally I am glad the patch is coming, the "newness" of 5.1 has been gone for a while now, it feels really old at this point and I want some new stuff to do. I almost wish they would have added another small patch in the middle of January or so. I finished up 5.1 stuff at the end of December (minus a few more brawler guild fights I've been dragging my feet to do) and I was pretty slow with it. I would have not been opposed to another gated story like the shieldwall/dominance one that introduces us to the new raid and then a couple new scenarios or something. Wouldn't even have to be a daily hub either, I'd be cool with some random NPC I talk to every couple of days to do another step of the story.

ok, what about the ones that are at 12/16, almost have empress down, and are a bit annoyed that they are probably gonna miss out on the cutting edge for sha by a hairs breadth ( ie. me )

Yeah I'm a little surprised by the ilvl bump being so large, you'd think they could just extend the content, giving everyone more chances on marginally higher ilvl, somewhat like ToS vs HoF. Not a big deal either way, I still don't have my tupping Elegon trinket drop.

Trickster

2 months is a bit pushing it, wasn't even a month and a half really. That said the more important thing to note is Blizzard gave basically 4 months to clear heroic hof/terrace. I think that might be a tad on the short side for "middle-tier" guilds, but, just barely. For me I think 5 months is about right. Still, vaults existed before that and it's not like most "middle-tier" guilds was done with that by the time hof came out anyway.

MoP came out september 25th, terrace unlocked november 13th. That's more than 1½ month.

The gating has done two things to lengthen content. It's delayed how fast people were able to get gear, and it's given players less time to learn the bosses.

Yeah I'm a little surprised by the ilvl bump being so large, you'd think they could just extend the content, giving everyone more chances on marginally higher ilvl, somewhat like ToS vs HoF. Not a big deal either way, I still don't have my tupping Elegon trinket drop.

I think it's quite a joke that normal mode gear will be higher ilvl than fully upgraded heroic gear from HoF and ToES. Lfr gear being equivelant to heroic MSV is also stupid as hell. Just make it ilvl 500 or something.

ZenaxPure

The gating has done two things to lengthen content. It's delayed how fast people were able to get gear, and it's given players less time to learn the bosses.

That's only true if you choose to ignore vaults. The sorts of guilds we're talking about were not done with heroic vaults by the time heart of fear came out, it's not like there was nothing to do. Yes they had less time to learn the 4 bosses in terrace but that would barely be different if this tier was just 1 big raid with 16 bosses in it. By the time most guilds like this would be seriously attempting the later harder bosses we would be a few months into the tier.

Look back to heroic Ulduar, none of that raid was gated and it took months for the average guild to actually get to a point where they were seriously attempting stuff like heroic Mimiron.

Still though, if you want to ignore all that and focus entirely on Terrace, Blizzard has given players close to 4 months to clear an instance that is only 4 bosses long and has next to no trash, that is more than enough time for that one raid.

FYC

Banned
I had to give a weather briefing where I work because of the snow today in Oklahoma. Is it bad that all I kept thinking about was going home and tending my farm? I gotta harvest some pumpkins, lol.

I just hit 87 and discovered farming in Valley of the Four Winds. I'm going to become hooked to this, I know it. It's Runescape / Harvest Moon all over again.

Oh, and if anyone uses Raptr, they're going to be giving away free Alliance / Horde shirts for Xbox Avatars on Thursday.

IxxwWsx.png

Trickster

That's only true if you choose to ignore vaults. The sorts of guilds we're talking about were not done with heroic vaults by the time heart of fear came out, it's not like there was nothing to do. Yes they had less time to learn the 4 bosses in terrace but that would barely be different if this tier was just 1 big raid with 16 bosses in it. By the time most guilds like this would be seriously attempting the later harder bosses we would be a few months into the tier.

Look back to heroic Ulduar, none of that raid was gated and it took months for the average guild to actually get to a point where they were seriously attempting stuff like heroic Mimiron.

Still though, if you want to ignore all that and focus entirely on Terrace, Blizzard has given players close to 4 months to clear an instance that is only 4 bosses long and has next to no trash, that is more than enough time for that one raid.

If all 3 raids had been available at the start, people would have had 16 bosses to get gear from each week, rather than 6.

And yes, most guilds didn't have MSV heroic cleared when HoF came out. But again, all heroics progress would have been faster if people had better gear due to 16 bosses being available each week.

Guilds would also have had bigger freedom to choose what bosses to attempt on heroic.

I just hit 87 and discovered farming in Valley of the Four Winds. I'm going to become hooked to this, I know it. It's Runescape / Harvest Moon all over again.

Oh, and if anyone uses Raptr, they're going to be giving away free Alliance / Horde shirts for Xbox Avatars on Thursday.

http://i.imgur.com/IxxwWsx.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've just started working on tillers rep and it's pretty fun. I can't wait to expand my farm.

Unrelated, this week I will try LFR again and hope for something other than gloves or a belt. LFR thinks I need to have 5 of each for some reason.

How is PvP right now, specifically for Discipline Priests? I haven't seriously played either arena or battlegrounds since WotLK. I'm used to being pretty terrible at mana and getting rushed by a Warrior every game, so if there's any changes at all (especially in regards to mana) that would be helpful to know.

I played casually in Cataclysm, meaning just random battlegrounds and occasional arena (I never got up to where I was in WotLK, though). I've already leveled to 90 in MoP and thought the leveling content was absolutely phenomenal. Did like the first LFR and stopped because of university. Thinking about picking the game up again this summer for casual PvP with some of my old arena partners. The new battlegrounds sound pretty cool, too - I enjoyed what I played of Twin Peaks and Battle for Gilneas (at least compared to SotA and IoC). I'm a WSG/AB kinda guy (more so the former), so not sure how the new ones compare.

Yeah, so I've been going to MSV every week for the past two months. We finally down Elegon, no trinket. Week after, no trinket. This week, we did it for the hell of it. Trinket drops. Monk who's been 90 for two weeks wins the roll.

Fuck Elegon, fuck MSV. The sooner 5.2 gets here, the better.

I'm sure he'll outroll me on loot then, too. :(

Rokam

If you’ve already made plans and sank your Valor, don’t fret! As of this announcement, and even if you have 0 Valor currently, you still have enough time to cap out at 3000 Valor before patch 5.2 goes live. (It’s math!)

Then this means the patch has been pushed back a week.

Let's be honest here though, blizzard gated the shit out of the content, took almost 2 months before terrace was made available. I don't think anyone will argue that was not done to artificially lengthen the content.

The problem has never been Blizzard getting the first bit of content out the door. Firelands was out the door in seven months, Naxx to Ulduar was five months, Ulduar to ToC was less than four months.

The problem that Blizzard have consistently had, and which bleeds them dry, is two fold:

1) End of expansion is just doldrums. It's a holding pattern of non-stop farming for at best case 8 months, at worst the better part of a year. It's just a shit time to be a WoW player with the content tap shut off for an entire year.

2) Blizzard has this habit of making content irrelevant by releasing new tiers. Since normal mode new tier is typically better than old tier heroic there is absolutely no reason for a guild to stick around in old shitty when new hotness is there and has new fights along with better loot.

The first content drops have become much faster but the doldrums haven't improved. If we're stuck in SoO for the better part of a year or, worse still, it's a fucking terrible raid instance and we're stuck in it for the better part of a year, it's not going to be pretty. Blizzard would be wise to remember this but since they've done it twice already I don't really expect them to.

There are so many terrific ways to extend raid content and make it more challenging. But there's been absolutely no innovation in this area besides Thunderforging which is just making RNG even more frustrating.

Wait...

Is there even anything you can buy that isn't tied to faction with valor in 5.2 anyway?

I haven't been paying super close attention, so I might have missed something.

There's a 522 neck and a trinket available at Shado-Pan Assault neutral for 3000 VP. One would be advised to stock up on valor and buy them the day 5.2 lands.

Otherwise, yes, everything valor is tied to faction in MoP.

Naka

There's a 522 neck and a trinket available at Shado-Pan Assault neutral for 3000 VP. One would be advised to stock up on valor and buy them the day 5.2 lands.

Otherwise, yes, everything valor is tied to faction in MoP.

Are you sure? I thought the Shado-Pan Assault was only tied to rep, not valor?

Rokam

Shado-Pan Assault has only valor gear which is tied to rep.

Sunreaver/Kirin Tor have gear tied to rep, and gear tied to valor. There's 476 gear you can buy for gold, and 496 gear you can buy with valor (these were just added).

Finally got the Sky Mirror vanity item. Hooray! Now to do super damage in tree or bear form on my DK. If no druids in group... drop group!

Raskett

Few very unlucky months have completely turned around in the last week, guess I'll keep my sub for a while!

1. Drake of West Wind from Tol Barad (couple of months of dailies as we never hold TB on my server)

2. Vial of Sands - finally saved up the 30k required to buy

3. Raven Lord mount (66 attempts!)

4. Onyxia mount (~5 attempts) I literally sat looking at my screen for a full minute as my brain couldn't take it in. Not expected at all considering the drop rate. I had to triple check that it wasn't a pet that I didn't know about.

5. Crackling dagger and Sha touched dagger from LFR (same run!) - I'm not quite there yet for normal mode

All in all, great week or so. Hopefully some of you guys who have had varying levels of luck are rewarded in the same way.

(Don't mean to brag, guild didn't seem to care so just wanted to tell someone)

Totalriot

Few very unlucky months have completely turned around in the last week, guess I'll keep my sub for a while!

All in all, great week or so. Hopefully some of you guys who have had varying levels of luck are rewarded in the same way.

Congrats! I am very jealous.

I still cannot decide wether I was really lucky for having two Warglaives drop in two weeks or very unlucky as it was the main hand both times.

In the end it was a sad day leaving Illidans dead body with a Glaive on him.

Raskett

Thank you!

Sounds pretty lucky to me! No matter how drop rates have changed or whether we are now able to farm older content I still get the same feeling as if the item had dropped back when it was current content - keeps things fun for me otherwise it would just feel like a tick in a box.

Know the feeling of leaving something like that behind, it hurts.

Yeah, so I've been going to MSV every week for the past two months. We finally down Elegon, no trinket. Week after, no trinket. This week, we did it for the hell of it. Trinket drops. Monk who's been 90 for two weeks wins the roll.

Fuck Elegon, fuck MSV. The sooner 5.2 gets here, the better.

I'm sure he'll outroll me on loot then, too. :(

Two girdles from him, one on regular drop one on bonus roll. I'm dying here. F that guy.

Berordn

They apparently upped the drop rate on the Onyxia mount to 1% some time ago, probably when patch 5.0 went live.

Not that I'm not happy to have it.

4. Onyxia mount (~5 attempts) I literally sat looking at my screen for a full minute as my brain couldn't take it in. Not expected at all considering the drop rate. I had to triple check that it wasn't a pet that I didn't know about.

If it's alright with you, I'm going to go ahead and hate you now.

:p

Loto

Does anyone know the size of the patch that was downloaded this week? I connect thru my phone to play and don't want to go over my data limit.

Thanks!

Tomboy

Neo Member
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to WoW; have only been playing since the start of Cata, and I guess I fall into that very casual player category. I'm not comfortable doing dungeons with strangers and am fine with only seeing that content when I'm well overleveled and can solo the instances (or handle them with one or two friends). Now I'm in a guild with 4 like-minded friends & friends of friends, all at lvl 90, and am super excited that I can finally experience some of Pandaria's dungeons now.

I'm not used to paying attention to gear or stats so I don't know how much of a difference proper gear can make (although I'm slowly learning just from personal experience). I also know that ilvl doesn't necessarily correlate to skill level, and I'm certainly not trying to turn our little guild into a "must have ilvl ###" kind of place.

That said, we have a very skilled player, a Death Knight, who's still in quest greens and blues with some Contender's Spirit plate. I have a blacksmith who could make him the Contender's Revenant armor (as well as the purple chest and gloves once my alchemist makes more living steel). Since, as a group, we only have a couple of hours on the weekends to try to do a dungeon, I'm thinking that the better geared we are, the better our chances of success within that time window. We did Shado-Pan Monestary last weekend and tried twice to get past Taran Zhu and then had to call it quits. We're slow; we're casual. Don't mock us! ;-)

Two questions: Will switching the Contender's Spirit plate for Revenant make a noticeable difference for a Blood DK? Also, he's currently using a 2 handed green quest sword. Can DKs use a 2 handed axe, like Master Spiritwork Decimator (or something else that my blacksmith might be able to make)? And any thoughts on how to approach the subject without causing offense? Dude is a seriously nice guy, so I don't want to be, like, "Here, wear this."

Ok, that was three questions. Any and all guidance much appreciated.

Berordn

Oof.

1. DKs have absolutely zero use for caster stats such as int and spirit. Switching it for something with melee stats would absolutely be an improvement in every aspect.

2. DKs can use 2 handed Axes, Maces and Swords which are typically reserved for melee in itemization. He might have a preference for one depending on his race and an expertise bonus, but it doesn't matter all that much, as long as the item is an upgrade. If you can make him the masterwork axe it'd be an improvement over almost any questing item.
2b. Blood in particular uses 2-handed weapons and they're the only plate tank to do so. Death Knights can dual-wield, but only Frost is supposed to.

3. As for that, I couldn't tell you. Wearing proper gear will make a HUGE difference, even if it's not the best, but upgrades are always nice. Teaching him what you're learning about his class, even just opening up with "Hey, I was doing some reading online..." might work, but it all varies from person to person!

Tomboy

Neo Member
He might have a preference for one depending on his race and an expertise bonus... (snip)
He's a Worgen. Not sure if that factors in.

Teaching him what you're learning about his class... (snip)
I can definitely frame it in this context, especially since I have a lvl 60 DK that I'd actually like to learn to play at some point so the character can have a function other than bank alt.

Thanks much!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Adding to what Bero said, I think the best way to approach getting your DK buddy learned up good and proper is from the standpoint of "hey, I read about X Y and Z things that might make things better/easier/cooler for you." Everyone wants to feel badass, after all. Going from totally inappropriate gear to gear that specifically caters to his class/spec should immediately make him see bigger damage numbers or noticeable defensive bonuses, which always feels good. Getting better is essentially it's own reward in that respect, so I doubt you should have much to worry about from the standpoint of pushback/resistance.

Also, it would probably behoove you to understand how and why Item A sucks for him while Item B rocks, so that you can effectively explain "spirit does not provide any benefit to you at all, while every point of strength increases your damage and ability to hold aggro on monsters" (since blood is tank spec).

Tomboy

Neo Member
Also, it would probably behoove you to understand how and why Item A sucks for him while Item B rocks, so that you can effectively explain "spirit does not provide any benefit to you at all, while every point of strength increases your damage (snip)

Aye, learned this the hard way with my paladin. I play the dps spec, but I was thinking of my pally as a caster and using spirit/intell plate. Coming from a hunter/warlock/rogue background, the sort-of-melee, sort-of-caster feel of paladin confused me. (I'm slow, but I'm learning.) Switched my pally to str plate at the suggestion of a friend and noticed a huge difference right away. All of a sudden, it didn't take me ages to kill something. Genius!

Tonight I become exalted with the Hydraxian Waterlords. What a painfully slow rep grind, especially with all my subscription breaks. Tomorrow I hit exalted with the Celestials. It will be nice to have the majority of my rep grinds out of the way. But I didn't realize the Klaxxi have an exalted rep questline similar to the shado-pan that awards an epic ring for completion. I've been needing to replace my blue heroic ring for a while now and had no idea about the quest-line. Now I have to go back and figure out the quests that i never finished in the Dread Wastes, so that the quest-line will show up.

Also, I finally got the companion Chuck from the Shattrath fishing daily. It should not take 2 years to get that after getting the other 3 fairly quickly..... So dumb. I can't remember the last time i had a rare anything drop within the actual estimated percent chance drop rate. I'm still remembering killing over 4000 dark whelplings just for one when other people have gotten like 4 in 1000 kills. This game hates me. And still no Raven Lord mount. When that finally drops it will feel so unsatisfying and irrelevant.

EDIT: Honestly, land mounts feel so irrelevant. They are only used at the beginning of new expansions and when afk'ing in a home city. They need to just make all mounts flyable. Add a vendor or npc who can upgrade your pets for a price or a quest-line or something. I want my flying camel dangit. If the shado-pan riding tigers were able to fly, i'd use nothing else, ever.

EDIT: Honestly, land mounts feel so irrelevant. They are only used at the beginning of new expansions and when afk'ing in a home city. They need to just make all mounts flyable. Add a vendor or npc who can upgrade your pets for a price or a quest-line or something. I want my flying camel dangit. If the shado-pan riding tigers were able to fly, i'd use nothing else, ever.

100% agree. I wish my Dreadsteed could fly. It would make the hurt of not having the Horseman's Reins much less painful :(

Berordn

Pretty sure this is part of the reason why Thunder Isle and the Isle of Giants don't allow flying. There's always somewhere for ground mounts to be relevant at least.

Pretty sure this is part of the reason why Thunder Isle and the Isle of Giants don't allow flying. There's always somewhere for ground mounts to be relevant at least.
Like when you start up a new character. :)
Ah that's true. I guess it's been a while since I've leveled a new toon. Didn't think about that. But, at max-level, it is a bit sad to see most of your land mounts collect dust. Thunder Isle is a good addition. Kind of reminds me of the Isle of Quel'danas. Probably what blizzard was going for anyway.

Is there a viable way to gear up a character for raiding in 5.2 without having to do a single daily quest? I hate dailies more than anything else in the game but I like raiding. Can I do one without the other?

Naka

Is there a viable way to gear up a character for raiding in 5.2 without having to do a single daily quest? I hate dailies more than anything else in the game but I like raiding. Can I do one without the other?

Well you can do heroic dungeons to get yourself a full set of 463 gear which will then let you queue up for LFR. From there you can get gear in 476-483 range. You need 480 to entire the 5.2 LFR. It's entirely possible to do this quickly but you are relying on a lot of luck...

Trickster

You might get geared to be able to hit the 480 ilvl requirement to do lfr by doing current lfr and buying/crafting gear. But if you want to raid properly with a guild. you probably can't get geared properly in time for 5.2. You'd probably need over 490 ilvl for most guilds to accept you

Tamanon

Banned
You can get some valor gear just from doing normal quests for Klaxxi to get to Honored, and starting in 5.2 you can get rep from doing a heroic and scenario each day, so wouldn't HAVE to do dailies, they would just speed things up.

ZenaxPure

I honestly spend more time on ground mounts than flying mounts, I don't see a reason to use a flying mount in town unless I'm in a hurry or something, and, I think a large portion of the flying mounts in the game aren't as cool looking as a lot of the ground mounts. I actually prefer flight paths to flying mounts nowadays a lot too, kinda nice to kick back and browse the internet as the game takes me somewhere.

Rokam

Taken from blue post. Trinket ICDs and Proc Rates.
Agility DPS
- Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 105 sec ICD.
- Renataki’s Soul Charm – 0.56 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD.
- Talisman of Bloodlust – 3.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Bad Juju – 0.50 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD. Voodoo Gnomes are mostly for flavor; they deal ~200 damage before armor per hit.
- Rune of Re-Origination – 0.46 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD

Strength DPS
- Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault - 15% chance on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 75 sec ICD.
- Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun - 0.56 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD.
- Primordius’ Talisman of Rage – 3.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Spark of Zandalar - 5.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Gaze of the Twins – 1.00 RealPPM on critical harmful abilities and spells, periodic spell, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.

Intellect DPS
- Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful spell. 45sec ICD.
- Wushoolay’s Final Choice – 0.56 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful abilities and spells, and periodic spells. 22 sec ICD.
- Breath of the Hydra – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from periodic spell. No ICD.
- Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.
- Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance – 1.00 RealPPM on critical harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.

Healer
- Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – On Use, 180sec CD.
- Horridon's Last Gasp – 1.00 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. No ICD.
- Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn – 1.13 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. 17 sec ICD.
- Stolen Relic of Zuldazar – 3.00 RealPPM on attempting helpful spell while in combat. No ICD. Use effect has a 20sec CD.
- Lightning-Imbued Chalice – 3.00 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. No ICD.

Tank
- Steadfast Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – On Use, 120 sec CD.
- Fortitude of the Zandalari – On Use, 120 sec CD.
- Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire – 4% chance on dodge melee ability or swing. No ICD.
- Ji-Kun's Rising Winds – 100% chance on taking damage from melee abilities or swings, that leaves you below 35% health. 30 sec ICD.
- Soul Barrier - On Use, 120 sec CD..

ch0mp

I'd love to know the proc rate of the caster 100% crit trinket, 1M chaos bolts flying all over the place.

Edit: - Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.

Pretty damn low, but I want it.

Rokam

I'm glad that the trinket that turns you into a troll for strength users appears to be BiS for 2h Frost, and my other BiS trinket is from valor vendor since I don't raid. Hooray for one less item to rely on RNG for! I'm a little disappointed there's no Mastery caster trinket, and far too many crit related ones.

Ultratech

Finally got the damn Sha Gun to drop last night! WOO!

Was finally able to take that +500 Agility gem out of the bank and use it. :D

Just gotta finish the 6k VP quest now.

It's viable, but don't expect it to be fast. I imagine it'll get quicker in 5.2 when the drop rate increases for the 5.0 LFR Raids.

If you're talking about doing Normal mode and beyond, I imagine they'll want you in 489+ gear at the very least. (Probably higher, but who knows.)

5.2 LFR right now appears to have ilvl 502 gear, Normal has 522, and Heroic 535-541.

2. DKs can use 2 handed Axes, Maces and Swords which are typically reserved for melee in itemization. He might have a preference for one depending on his race and an expertise bonus, but it doesn't matter all that much, as long as the item is an upgrade.

They can also use Spears/Polearms, though there's a lack of good Strength Spears right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom