• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrmint

The Heart of Fear-raid pre-hype gave me goosebumps.
Every time I fly past that zone doing my Klaxxi dailies I get so hyped. It is one of the sickest looking places from the outside in the game. Can't wait to see the inside. I can't remember is this the last raid of the tier or is terrace of endless spring?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Every time I fly past that zone doing my Klaxxi dailies I get so hyped. It is one of the sickest looking places from the outside in the game. Can't wait to see the inside. I can't remember is this the last raid of the tier or is terrace of endless spring?
Terrace of Endless Springs is the final raid instance of the current tier. Grand Empress Shek'Zeer is gonna be a fun encounter, mainly because of how much shadow damage is involved. Would be nice to see some clever uses of resistances (through flasks, buffs etc.).

Do we know the ilvl for Terrace?
LFR is 470 according to Wowpedia, I assume same for normal.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Do we know the ilvl for Terrace?

Welp, I finally hit 90. I immediately bought the flying skill and proceeded to fish and herb for the next 2 hours. Gaining your flying skill at 90 is the ultimate reward. It just makes everything so much better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just got these :D I love the one on the far right!

74H46.jpg

Yoshichan

Honestly, it's not that bad, right? :_:

NHfmS.jpg

Jrmint

Welp, I finally hit 90. I immediately bought the flying skill and proceeded to fish and herb for the next 2 hours. Gaining your flying skill at 90 is the ultimate reward. It just makes everything so much better.
I agree but I still strongly feel it was the right move to not allow flying while leveling. Made the world so much more enjoyable to explore and quest in.

Yoshichan

there is one good troll female face (you know, the one 95% of troll females have)

that's not it ^^
You mean the one that looks "calm"? Ugly as fuck imo, I hate it. Looks like the troll is drugged as hell.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
SO I NINJA TAGGED ALANI BUT THEN I FELL TO MY DEATH... MY NINJA PARTNER DOZED OFF AND WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION SO WE LOST THE TAG FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

It was after camping alani for 2 minutes too rofl.

Yoshichan

Scuuuuuuuury. Enable the helm!
I have it enabled normally... I was just taking a picture for GAF :(

At least I know that Entropia and CarbonatedFalcon thinks I'm good looking! That's all I care about!

Robin64

SO I NINJA TAGGED ALANI BUT THEN I FELL TO MY DEATH... MY NINJA PARTNER DOZED OFF AND WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION SO WE LOST THE TAG FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

You mean you were stealing it from someone who legtimately got the 10 shards needed?

Yoshichan

Wait, how the heck could you ninja tag Alani o_o? Isn't he greyed out?

Entropia

No One Remembers

....you are a bad person.

Yoshichan

Also, which do you guys prefer, 1.12 or TBC?
Mid TBC was pretty much the peak (4.0.1 not counted) for me. 1.12 was fantastic as well but god damn, did I rage so much in BGs.

Ultratech

Almost got my DK to 88. Had some idiot Resto Druid ninja a damn necklace from me in Mogu'shan Palace, and I called him out on his shit. He got kicked. Why are people so goddamn stupid?

(Also makes me wonder how the hell a Druid was able to roll Need on a Strength neck in LFG.)

Also, the game REALLY seems to want you to go to Kun-Lai after you hit 87. Had the dude who gives you the breadcrumb quest pop up twice (once in the Valley, and the other in Karasarang).

Also, which do you guys prefer, 1.12 or TBC?

TBC. Er...Mid-TBC to be exact. Granted, I quit playing after 2.3 came out due to RL issues and stuff.

so how good is this expansion so far? i might drop back in

Best expansion yet, so far. Graphics, music, and overall theme are absolutely amazing. It's more "grindy" than previous expansions but there is also significantly more to do in Pandaria than any previous expansion. It is actually a bit intimidating.

It's still WoW though. It just happens to be WoW at the top of it's game.

Yoshichan

so how good is this expansion so far? i might drop back in
This would be fantastic! The expansion is top fucking tier at this point! Please tell us if you decide to come back ♥ we'd love to have you in the Mal'Ganis server.

Trickster

I'm surprised that isn't a bannable offence tbh.

Though in the event I ever got 10 shard, I had already figured I would do it during a time where as few people as possible would online, something like middle of the night during christmas eve or something. Just in the event that doing that was actually possible.

Yoshichan

Damn golden lotus are expensive on the ah... Pretty much can't make use of my lvl 85 600 alchemy for my 90 jc.
Wait, are they expensive again :D? My main way of gaining gold... and they've dropped from 300 to 150 in less than 2 weeks ._. I hate it.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
They've already acknowledged that they're to rare. Expect the price to drop soon enough once they hotfix/patch it.
I haven't payed attention. I'm just been doing random gem discoveries based on what I had. I just now bought the herbs to unlock 600 alch on my alt.

ch0mp

What dream cheap server has cut gems for 200g and under?

My server they are all 400+ at least.
It depends on the cut but the ones people get from levelling and research go for peanuts. The popular cuts are still kind of expensive. Better off buying uncuts and paying a JC to cut them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom