• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I don't understand. Why is for example mystic sun's radiance listed for 50g and perfect mystic sunstone 400g?

It's the same stat number and slot req?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Ok I get it now. I'm stuck in the past where I used alch in my ore shuffle. Now I just cut all these shit gems for a perfect proc.

Fuck you guys, I don't want your golden lotus anymore :p

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh man, earlier Galleon spawned and Ally got the tag. They got it down to below ten percent and we were able to wipe them.

Bless them for attacking the flagged Horde.

Sarcasm

I tried that UI out already. But thank you!

I think I got to where I want it to be, but I still have no idea where to start, lol (game wise).

I typ just get rid of the art work. Replace bars and get an addon to move things.

But I was too lazy and went with that loll.

Westlo

Ok I get it now. I'm stuck in the past where I used alch in my ore shuffle. Now I just cut all these shit gems for a perfect proc.

I got one proc out of 60 and said fuck ever doing that again.

I cut 3 of those green gems into that ring, vendor/de the greens and sell the blue procs, the other green gems I make into the neck, do the same thing. Blue procs will sell more than the rare proc gems do most of the time... green ring/necks are worth more than the green gem cuts.

mileS

I know about the weekly conquest caps but is there a cap to how much you can have saved? I was under the impression there wasn't.. but somebody in my guild chat said it capped at 3k for him.. so its throwing me off.

Chris R

Finally hit 90! Yay for flying!

Just wish there was a craftable staff or polearm to use at 90 :( Might just switch to duel wielding for my monk I guess. Do love the full 8/8 pvp set though! Nice overall ilvl bump.

Berordn

Just wish there was a craftable staff or polearm to use at 90 :( Might just switch to duel wielding for my monk I guess. Do love the full 8/8 pvp set though! Nice overall ilvl bump.

If you're willing to sink a couple hours into archaeology, there's a very nice polearm in Pandaria that's not too rare. There's also a staff you can get by doing the Arena of Annihilation scenario too. It's not as good, but it would work for the interim.

Chris R

If you're willing to sink a couple hours into archaeology, there's a very nice polearm in Pandaria that's not too rare. There's also a staff you can get by doing the Arena of Annihilation scenario too. It's not as good, but it would work for the interim.

Didn't know about that, looks like it is bind to account too so I'll get it on my Mage since she already has 200ish archaeology.

ch0mp

I know about the weekly conquest caps but is there a cap to how much you can have saved? I was under the impression there wasn't.. but somebody in my guild chat said it capped at 3k for him.. so its throwing me off.
There's no cap on conq. Valor caps at 3k though.

Sophia

Make a macro with "/click ExtraActionButton1" and whatever else you want a part of it, then assign that macro a keybinding.

ampere

Yeah this is the secret to spending almost no gold on gems

It's great lol

Sophia

can you list the add on there? looks pretty good

The main User Interface is ElvUI, a fantastic full-fledged replacement. There's also NPCScan in that screen shot, as what appears to be either a bar mod or an unskinned bar of some sorts.

Sarcasm

can you list the add on there? looks pretty good

I am using:

ElvUI (You can see in screenshot)
NPCScan (You can see in screenshot)
Auctionator (Can't see)
AutoBar (Can see)
PropectBar (Can see)
Postal (Can't see)
PetjournalEnhanced. (Can't see)

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
SO I NINJA TAGGED ALANI BUT THEN I FELL TO MY DEATH... MY NINJA PARTNER DOZED OFF AND WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION SO WE LOST THE TAG FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

It was after camping alani for 2 minutes too rofl.

1. Alani doesn't work like that.

2. You're the type of people who make online gaming a shitfest.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
1. Alani doesn't work like that.

2. You're the type of people who make online gaming a shitfest.

calm down bro i like to think the dude was a botter. did they hotfix alani then? some dude posted a vid awhile ago of his alani getting ninja tagged a couple days back. apparantly the shards tagged alani in beta, but when panda went live it stopped doing so.

Evlar

Banned

Inscription makes BoA staves suitable for monks.

Krogan

calm down bro i like to think the dude was a botter. did they hotfix alani then? some dude posted a vid awhile ago of his alani getting ninja tagged a couple days back. apparantly the shards tagged alani in beta, but when panda went live it stopped doing so.

Well as long as you can justify it to yourself...

Fularu

Banned
SO I NINJA TAGGED ALANI BUT THEN I FELL TO MY DEATH... MY NINJA PARTNER DOZED OFF AND WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION SO WE LOST THE TAG FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

It was after camping alani for 2 minutes too rofl.

You can't ninja tag him. When you use the shard on him, it tags to you and you only. You had a latency "tag" and nothing more. It's been made to prevent assholes to just camp and tag when someone uses the shard.

ch0mp

Hows this for lock: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#o!e6|mbcs

Exactly how does soul swap work? I just quickly read over a guide of sorts and it says:

How does that exactly work?
The talents depend on what you're going to be doing: a lot of the abilities are either PvP or PvE focused.

Using soul burn before soul swap puts all your dots on the target, while unglyphed soul swap can be used to move your dots, and glyphed it will copy them and leave them on the old target.

Sarcasm

The talents depend on what you're going to be doing: a lot of the abilities are either PvP or PvE focused.

Using soul burn before soul swap puts all your dots on the target, while unglyphed soul swap can be used to move your dots, and glyphed it will copy them and leave them on the old target.

So I use it once and it takes the dots off one but puts on the rest...like if I have 5 mobs. Dot one up, swap and now 4 have it?

ch0mp

Not exactly. If you use it once, it copies the dots. You have to target another mob and use it again to put the dots on that one.

You should be perma banned from this forum.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Reins of the Amber Scorpion for 7k gold? And it looks identical to the guild mount?

no ty blizz, you silly gooses

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Reins of the Amber Scorpion for 7k gold? And it looks identical to the guild mount?

no ty blizz, you silly gooses

Obviously another proof of Alliance favoritism for giving them all Horde mounts huh. ;p

Well at least you still got the Orc wolves and Goblin karts.

Krogan

I really wish Blizzard would put a barrier around quest NPCs to stop players from standing on them whether intentional or not.

Tamanon

Banned
I really wish Blizzard would put a barrier around quest NPCs to stop players from standing on them whether intentional or not.

They have one around certain NPCs. I know the first questgiver on the initial Alliance airship has a force field.

V_Arnold

This comment shows that you have no justification for what you were trying to do.

Tarazet

Ilv 470 on my Druid. I've gotten a helm, shoulders, and a ring from LFR, crafted 476 chest and gloves, Klaxxi rep valor legs, and a ring from Hallow's End. Not bad for someone who started playing at the end of Cata and has never raided actively except in SWTOR (which was not hard).

One of the LFR's was with a bunch of Mal'Ganis. I ran as feral, and I think I died on every pull except the last run on Will of the Emperor. I just couldn't keep myself out of damage for some reason. There was only one situation where I actually know what I did wrong, I Wild Charged one of the pillars on Elegon and fell to my death because it put me behind it.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Ilv 470 on my Druid. I've gotten a helm, shoulders, and a ring from LFR, crafted 476 chest and gloves, Klaxxi rep valor legs, and a ring from Hallow's End. Not bad for someone who started playing at the end of Cata and has never raided actively except in SWTOR (which was not hard).

One of the LFR's was with a bunch of Mal'Ganis. I ran as feral, and I think I died on every pull except the last run on Will of the Emperor. I just couldn't keep myself out of damage for some reason. There was only one situation where I actually know what I did wrong, I Wild Charged one of the pillars on Elegon and fell to my death because it put me behind it.
There used to be shitfest debates about non normal mode epics being too easy to get and called welfare epics. Rep epics and crafted epics take more effort, but its still guaranteed. Valor currency used to not be available in heroics.

Time to get into normal mode then heroic raiding my friend! You need to experience that.
People talking starts through mics.

I'm personally gonna be stuck in lfr.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There used to be shitfest debates about non normal mode epics being too easy to get and called welfare epics. Rep epics and crafted epics take more effort, but its still guaranteed. Valor currency used to not be available in heroics.

Time to get into normal mode then heroic raiding my friend! You need to experience that.
People talking starts through mics.

I'm personally gonna be stuck in lfr.

Ugh, my guild starts raiding on tuesday finally. Our old raid leader hasn't logged on for MoP yet, he's probably been busy or something so I'm stuck organizing and leading this shit fest. It's not that we have a bad group, it's that not everyone shows up every time due to shit like life. If I could get our best 10 in a group a clear is guaranteed, if only all 10 would show up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom