• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal

Banned
*Puts tinfoil hat on*

So I was away from WoW for a few weeks, haven't done LFR in ages, haven't got a single tier piece since ToT came out. Went to LFR yesterday, tier helm, tier shoulders, no token used. Same shit happens to me in Diablo 3 when I come back from breaks, first few packs drop legendary every time.

I'm onto you Blizzard.

I've been saying this for years. When someone hasn't played in a long time, blizz sticks a horseshoe up your bottom. You tricksy Blizzard. Very Tricksy.

Slayerx

The problem I see with LFR is that it forces (not the right word) people who used to to raid casually to leave raiding altogether and only run LFR because it's extremely convenient. The changes to difficulty of normal raiding they made in Cata and kept in MoP also contributed to this situation. This in turn contributes to deterioration of guilds and further decline in server communities.

I have very high hopes for flex raiding to bring back the casual raiding and help revitalize guilds and servers. I could see them removing LFR in X5 if flex experiment works and since they are "merging" servers some of the other problems they were trying to solve with LFR like low server pops will go away too. Basically they will be very little reason for LFR to exist outside of not having to make a group for it manually. They made many steps in this expansion to undo queuing for content without interacting with your server community like challenge modes, heroic scenarios and now flex.

cdyhybrid

So im looking at blue posts on the MMOchampion frontpage, and i see a lot of people complaining, wanting LFR to just go away. Is there really so many people who think like that? I think LFR is great, it allows me to do the current raiding content whenever i want and without worrying about spending many hours in them due to difficulty, so that i can go do something else during the evening once im done with it.

Probably just a bunch of stupid elitists who think only THEY should see raid content. I'm glad Blizzard isn't listening to these people. These guys already got the best gear available, raid mounts and challenge that they want from raids, what more do they want?

Nah man, imo elitist implies that these people are really skilled players. The people on a forum like mmoc are probably 90% people who barely raided at all before LFR was introduced. I assume they bitch because they're too bitter they don't have the ability to not suck at the game and have to be carried through LFR each week.

Yep, the actual good players aren't asking for LFR to get removed, because LFR being there doesn't affect them one way or another. The people asking for it to be removed are probably the ones that get carried by the other 9 people in their 10-man and think they're an all-star.

The problem I see with LFR is that it forces (not the right word) people who used to to raid casually to leave raiding altogether and only run LFR because it's extremely convenient. The changes to difficulty of normal raiding they made in Cata and kept in MoP also contributed to this situation. This in turn contributes to deterioration of guilds and further decline in server communities.

I have very high hopes for flex raiding to bring back the casual raiding and help revitalize guilds and servers. I could see them removing LFR in X5 if flex experiment works and since they are "merging" servers some of the other problems they were trying to solve with LFR like low server pops will go away too. Basically they will be very little reason for LFR to exist outside of not having to make a group for it manually. They made many steps in this expansion to undo queuing for content without interacting with your server community like challenge modes, heroic scenarios and now flex.

If people feel compelled to do LFR instead of real raids because it's "more convenient", that's their problem, not a problem with the system. If you don't want to put in the time to do actual raids, LFR gives you an option that isn't "sorry, you're SOL". Flex should fix the "problem" by filling in the area between LFR and normal raids, but LFR doesn't need to go away. More options is NEVER a bad thing...unless you don't know which one you should be choosing.

Slayerx

Yep, the actual good players aren't asking for LFR to get removed, because LFR being there doesn't affect them one way or another. The people asking for it to be removed are probably the ones that get carried by the other 9 people in their 10-man and think they're an all-star.

If people feel compelled to do LFR instead of real raids because it's "more convenient", that's their problem, not a problem with the system. If you don't want to put in the time to do actual raids, LFR gives you an option that isn't "sorry, you're SOL". Flex should fix the "problem" by filling in the area between LFR and normal raids, but LFR doesn't need to go away. More options is NEVER a bad thing...unless you don't know which one you should be choosing.
Oh more options is good yes :) I worry that Blizzard will have to balance 6 raid difficulties now and balancing Flex will probably involve a lot of work for example deciding at what number of people certain ability affects 5 people instead of 6. Blizzard is spreading themselves a bit thin here and I fear some other aspects of the game will suffer from this bloat. On the other hand WoW team is very huge right now especially with influx of Titan developers so in general I expect them to put out more content than ever before going forward.

CassSept

Don't pay much attention to tweets Blizzard is replying to, they are ridiculous. These are the same people that complained in TBC that the game is too hard. At one moment they will complain that LFR ruins the game, the next moment that heroics are omg so hard and impossible and what was Blizz thinking. Idiots. Basically they will latch onto anything that allows them to complain.

Personally, I like LFRs, it allows me to see content, get legendaries and allows me to play min-maxing and planning upgrades meta-game without having to spend tens of hours a week raiding.

And it feels sooo good outdpsing bad rogues in vastly better gear.

Slayerx

Just finished the Thunder Isle lore objects. I just love the story part of these when Cho shows you the events. Looks really cool. I really hope they keep lore objects in X5, one of the best ideas they had in a very long time in regards to lore delivery to the masses.

Fjordson

Just finished the Thunder Isle lore objects. I just love the story part of these when Cho shows you the events. Looks really cool. I really hope they keep lore objects in X5, one of the best ideas they had in a very long time in regards to lore delivery to the masses.
Agreed! Love those, very neat way to experience some backstory.

ZenaxPure

From what they said it sounds like they will do something similar next xpac, but Lorewalker Cho won't be with us. Makes me sad cause I <3 Winnie the Pooh.

mclem

So im looking at blue posts on the MMOchampion frontpage, and i see a lot of people complaining, wanting LFR to just go away. Is there really so many people who think like that? I think LFR is great, it allows me to do the current raiding content whenever i want and without worrying about spending many hours in them due to difficulty, so that i can go do something else during the evening once im done with it.

Probably just a bunch of stupid elitists who think only THEY should see raid content. I'm glad Blizzard isn't listening to these people. These guys already got the best gear available, raid mounts and challenge that they want from raids, what more do they want?

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. I've noticed one or two people in my guild that lamenting that LFR has taken away from the pool of people available to us to do normal raids; that is, because people are no longer in a situation where the only path to main progression is normal raiding, they opt not to do it.

I certainly have observed this as a phenomenon, players not caring about normals any more now LFR scratches that itch. But on the other hand, I think I'd far rather have them playing content they want to do than have them be forced into raiding they're not comfortable or prepared for.

It has made recruitment significantly more challenging, though. I'm hoping virtual realms will alleviate that. It doesn't help that we've never been particularly skilled at recruitment at the first place!

In short: LFR *has* introduced new challenges in running a raid guild. Those new challenges are not the fault of LFR.

mclem

Oh more options is good yes :) I worry that Blizzard will have to balance 6 raid difficulties now and balancing Flex will probably involve a lot of work for example deciding at what number of people certain ability affects 5 people instead of 6. Blizzard is spreading themselves a bit thin here and I fear some other aspects of the game will suffer from this bloat. On the other hand WoW team is very huge right now especially with influx of Titan developers so in general I expect them to put out more content than ever before going forward.

I don't think it's necessarily that hard, if they're going to do LFR the way I'm imagining. My gut feeling is that balance will still be focused on the strict 10/25 raids. LFR will be 25 mans with damage and healing requirements dropped *way* down - and flex will be LFR that's not afraid to deal fatal damage to the player. That last bit's key; you can ignore a ton of mechanics in LFR and still do fine. I think there's ample scope for flex to make the DPS and healing requirements more lenient but have to "do this right or you will wipe" mechanics intact.

Totalriot

Finally managed to get a nice transmog for my DK since he's got the Doomed Crown and all.

This is the Warrior T15 look-a-like set. Which is funny, because now your DK looks like my warrior before I deceided to farm Naxx for some gear to make him look like a DK.

TimeKillr

I'm pretty sure this mount is just a myth.

Al'ar is getting more and more popular, I had gotten mine nearly half a year ago, but still no Fiery Warhorse...

Funny thing - the very first time we did Kara back in TBC, he dropped the mount! One of our better players got it, which we were all happy about.

We ended up doing Kara every week for the longest time. It never dropped again. :(

Tarazet

I don't think it's necessarily that hard, if they're going to do LFR the way I'm imagining. My gut feeling is that balance will still be focused on the strict 10/25 raids. LFR will be 25 mans with damage and healing requirements dropped *way* down - and flex will be LFR that's not afraid to deal fatal damage to the player. That last bit's key; you can ignore a ton of mechanics in LFR and still do fine. I think there's ample scope for flex to make the DPS and healing requirements more lenient but have to "do this right or you will wipe" mechanics intact.

LFR doesn't deal fatal damage to players? Tell that to people trying to do Heart of Fear.. that trash is harder than on 10 normal. Much harder.

This from bashiok on the forums, just lol. Real money for charms? This is going to get ugly if they start selling items other than cosmetic stuff.

I have almost 2000 lesser charms on my Rogue, can I sell them back to blizzard for real money?

Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)

Dumb change. Rogues shouldn't have to worry about their loot spec since your strongest spec is already determined by the best weapons your luck grants you.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I have almost 2000 lesser charms on my Rogue, can I sell them back to blizzard for real money?

Why do you have so many lesser charms? Are you not using them for Mogu coins? Doing as many dailies as you can when you dont need them so even when you spend lesser charms for Mogu coins, the number never goes down? :p

vocab

Why do you have so many lesser charms? Are you not using them for Mogu coins? Doing as many dailies as you can when you dont need them so even when you spend lesser charms for Mogu coins, the number never goes down? :p

If you do dailies for rep, and not just valor you will end up with a lot of charms. Mobs drop charms like candy too. Plus you can only get 3 mogu coins a week. So getting 100 a week is pretty common.

I kept doing the Isle dailies way past exalted for no real reason other than it gave me an excuse to log in every day after doing my LFRs =P. My lock and DK have 3000 each... I've stopped dailies now though >_>

Got the 600 cloak on my lock, woo! Feels nice to be done with LFR til 5.4. Still need to run Iron Qon for tier shoulders that I don't think exist, but ehh... don't care much about having the 4pc, and the set is ugly as shit, so I don't have to keep it for looks either.

Berordn

For the longest time, I've considered myself a calm person. I don't particularly get bothered when I encounter bugs or poorly tuned mechanics in WoW, and just shrug it off and move on.

That is, until I discovered what my true personal hell is.

369497zjsza.jpg

This snake. THIS. FUCKING. SNAKE.

Yep, it's those. 5 spawn points, respawn time is somewhere between 30 min to an hour.

You might not be able to solo them with 450 ilevel, but give it a shot. The main danger is getting ganked while soloing them.

They have 4 abilities out of a possible 5.

Thunder Crush: frontal cone, just run through the boss or soak with a magic CD
Meteor Shower: just dodge falling meteors, they don't one shot you
Vengeful Spirit: Summons a spirit that melees for ~100k shadow damage per hit, should probably kite
Horrific Visage: Fears you for 8 seconds, can be dangerous with a Spirit nearby, DKs can AMS this
Scarab Swarm: summons little adds with low health, basically a free source of victory rush for warriors lol

I imagine these guys are pretty solo-able now, right? I was thinking of going after them to finish up my rep grinds instead of doing dailies.

I imagine these guys are pretty solo-able now, right? I was thinking of going after them to finish up my rep grinds instead of doing dailies.

Only for classes that can usually solo stuff. Decently geared tanks seem to be able to solo them alright, as long as you know the mechanics. Though I did a couple yesterday and I was pulling aggro off the tank and would end up getting killed. After that once the tank was feared it would reset the warbringer so perhaps thoe that cast fear can't be solo'd?

Warlocks and hunters may be able to solo as well since I know their pets can be tank substitutes. But I can assure you shamans can't solo. They simply hit way too hard. I was able to keep myself alive for about thirty seconds after pulling aggro off the tank but that was burning every cooldown I could and then I was left defenseless after that.

vocab

Only for classes that can usually solo stuff. Decently geared tanks seem to be able to solo them alright, as long as you know the mechanics. Though I did a couple yesterday and I was pulling aggro off the tank and would end up getting killed. After that once the tank was feared it would reset the warbringer so perhaps thoe that cast fear can't be solo'd?

Warlocks and hunters may be able to solo as well since I know their pets can be tank substitutes. But I can assure you shamans can't solo. They simply hit way too hard. I was able to keep myself alive for about thirty seconds after pulling aggro off the tank but that was burning every cooldown I could and then I was left defenseless after that.

Fear does not reset warbringers. There's a fixed amount of distance before it resets aka you can't pull a war bringer across the continent. Also, if you are pulling aggro off the tank, then the tank isn't doing shit for threat.

Prot warriors, Blood Dk's, monks and hunters are the best at soloing warbringers.

Fear does not reset warbringers. There's a fixed amount of distance before it resets aka you can't pull a war bringer across the continent. Also, if you are pulling aggro off the tank, then the tank isn't doing shit for threat.

Prot warriors, Blood Dk's, and hunters are the best at soloing warbringers.

I sort of assumed both cases. I thought it odd that fear would reset them but he was also kiting really far away from the spirits. So he was likely just getting too close to being out of range and fear pushed it over the edge.

And yeah, though admittedly the second time I pulled aggro was more my fault for doing burst right in the first five seconds. I can burst around 300k if everything crits well, though 200-250k is more common. I think I simply hit too hard and too fast for that second time it happened. The first time? No good idea. I have good dps but I thought threat was a lot higher for tanks. I was even using wind shear to drop my aggro.

Last night I ran MSV real quick to finish topping my valor and I was pulling aggro from those tanks as well. I tanked one or two of the dog bosses at a time (thanks healers) and kept pulling each individual mob I'd attack. I'm sure this was mostly just much lower geared tanks that also don't tank particularly well but I'm still a danger in terms of pulling aggro. At least going off of Omen I'm generally the third person in line in aggro when there's two tanks (LFR, etc.) so if one or both tanks aren't great I can see why I'm doing most of the tanking.

I'm aware I could have been nicer and slowed stuff down or whatever to let the tanks build more aggro but I wasn't getting close to dying and it ran smoothly. C'est la vie!

Maybe some of us don't raid above LFR and like playing a certain spec only? God forbid, right?

This change only serves the shared loot tables for weapon drops in ToT, but now every single rogue has to be wary of their loot specialization on bosses which drop upgrades i.e. Iron Qon. I don't look forward to having to swap my loot spec depending on what the boss drops just because rogues in love with fisting refuses to upgrade to a higher dps spec.

I was a reputation grinding fiend in the early days of Mists. By the time I hit exalted August Celestials I'd hit 1400 coins and there was no real turning back then.

cdyhybrid

I sort of assumed both cases. I thought it odd that fear would reset them but he was also kiting really far away from the spirits. So he was likely just getting too close to being out of range and fear pushed it over the edge.

And yeah, though admittedly the second time I pulled aggro was more my fault for doing burst right in the first five seconds. I can burst around 300k if everything crits well, though 200-250k is more common. I think I simply hit too hard and too fast for that second time it happened. The first time? No good idea. I have good dps but I thought threat was a lot higher for tanks. I was even using wind shear to drop my aggro.

Last night I ran MSV real quick to finish topping my valor and I was pulling aggro from those tanks as well. I tanked one or two of the dog bosses at a time (thanks healers) and kept pulling each individual mob I'd attack. I'm sure this was mostly just much lower geared tanks that also don't tank particularly well but I'm still a danger in terms of pulling aggro. At least going off of Omen I'm generally the third person in line in aggro when there's two tanks (LFR, etc.) so if one or both tanks aren't great I can see why I'm doing most of the tanking.

I'm aware I could have been nicer and slowed stuff down or whatever to let the tanks build more aggro but I wasn't getting close to dying and it ran smoothly. C'est la vie!

You need to take Rockbiter off ;)

Post deleted, I though you were talking about something else.

Suppose I could have clarified at my ilvl. You're at least 22 ilvls higher than me and I imagine that helps in doing it. I imagine with primal earth elemental and a careful spread of the cooldowns I could live longer than I did when I pulled aggro mid-fight but I still don't imagine I could kill it. I think I could get it about halfway if I was really careful, heh. Not worth trying as I know I'd end up dying.

Edit:
You need to take Rockbiter off ;)

Haha, shaman tanking! I've actually used rockbiter a number of times (on purpose). It's nice to have but I sadly get to use it so infrequently. I've done emergency rockbiter applications when a tank dies and there's lot of adds to help pull enemies off of healers. But the first time I actually had to use it for real was with an old guild during Dragon Soul. One tank in particular was terrible at getting the drakes down before Ultraxion so I went rockbiter and would aggro a bunch of them so the tank would actually do anything. Good times!

Acidote

Suppose I could have clarified at my ilvl. You're at least 22 ilvls higher than me and I imagine that helps in doing it. I imagine with primal earth elemental and a careful spread of the cooldowns I could live longer than I did when I pulled aggro mid-fight but I still don't imagine I could kill it. I think I could get it about halfway if I was really careful, heh. Not worth trying as I know I'd end up dying.

In fact we finally downed Ji'kun HM last night and the mogu token gave me the HM tier legs so my ilevel raised one point :D. Maybe two if I get valor to fully upgrade it. The people we needed to log in did it and with them it was pretty easy.

ampere

Pretty easy to solo, just takes a while, as any tank spec. The only real danger is getting ganked, unless you have really low ilevel.

For the longest time, I've considered myself a calm person. I don't particularly get bothered when I encounter bugs or poorly tuned mechanics in WoW, and just shrug it off and move on.

http://abload.de/img/369497zjsza.jpg[IMG]

This snake. THIS. FUCKING. SNAKE.[/QUOTE]

Nibbleh! Hexos was way more frustrating lol

ZenaxPure

I think you're forgetting how many ways you can get lesser charms. If you do any sort of pet battles or mob grinding (barrens/rare spawns/shard farming/whatever) you can fill up extremely fast. Like seriously, from pet battles alone it's possible to get up to 8 charms per battle now that they added vp/charms to the tamer quests. Not to mention you still get rewards from pvp pet battles as well, charms included.

This snake. THIS. FUCKING. SNAKE.

Toggle run to walk, walk backwards! Once you get the hang of it it's not too bad, but, the dps requirement is fucking extremely high compared to the other fights (as in you're required to do a lot more other stuff while still maintaining extremely high dps). Fight is especially annoying if you're doing it as melee though, ranged can get a slight advantage.

Warscouts have always been soloable, Warbringers have always been soloable as well if you do it in tank spec. The mobs themselves actually haven't changed at all since they were released. So I'd say if you couldn't solo them then you can't now.

Berordn said:
Like hell he was. Hexos was a pain because of lack of practice and instagib, Nibbleh is just vile and cruel and I'm not always sure it's my own fault.

Nah, I found Hexos to be much harder. Nibbleh wasn't too bad. Though I found Ahoo'ru to be harder than both of them. Probably because I was just bad at avoiding the lights for whatever reason. The bosses I'm still having trouble with are Disruptron (mainly because I suck at timing my jumps over the beams) and Mingus Diggs (can't seem to put out enough damage). I only do LFR so my gear isn't the best it could be but I think its good enough for Brawl Pub.

Character sheet: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/montoyaa/advanced

ZenaxPure

Nah, I found Hexos to be much harder. Nibbleh wasn't too bad. Though I found Ahoo'ru to be harder than both of them. Probably because I was just bad at avoiding the lights for whatever reason. The bosses I'm still having trouble with are Disruptron (mainly because I suck at timing my jumps over the beams) and Mingus Diggs (can't seem to put out enough damage). I only do LFR so my gear isn't the best it could be but I think its good enough for Brawl Pub.

Character sheet: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/montoyaa/advanced

Yeah it's def good enough. I was only 515 (510 maybe? I don't remember anymore) or so when I beat Disruptron! But, I agree Ahoo'ru is the hardest, what a fucker. Especially as a rogue where I spend more time waiting for energy to come back to beat up the adds than I do anything else.

Sciz

Why do you have so many lesser charms?

Doing pet battles or farming rares on a regular basis makes lesser charms pile up like pollen on a car in April. The weekly could still take 90 and I'd still be drowning in the things. Letting them be currency for a minor loot box like they did with arcane troves would be nice.

My fury over that fight was your early warning.

After that once the tank was feared it would reset the warbringer so perhaps thoe that cast fear can't be solo'd?

Warbringers are a bit broken and have a small chance to evade when the aggro target is feared even when you're tanking them right on their spawn.

Bisnic

Well, i dont "waste" time farming mobs or doing pet battles. If I did, i would do nothing but playing WoW during the evening, and i dont want to do that. :p Instances and LFR alone keep me busy for 1-2 hours a day and that's plenty enough. I just do enough dailies for 50 charms and stop there.

ZenaxPure

Well, i dont "waste" time farming mobs or doing pet battles. If I did, i would do nothing but playing WoW during the evening, and i dont want to do that. :p Instances and LFR alone keep me busy for 1-2 hours a day and that's plenty enough. I just do enough dailies for 50 charms and stop there.

Well... that wasn't really what I was getting at. My point is you shouldn't be surprised that people have so many when you get them for doing things people just normally do by default. Like I mentioned before, all the charms my Shaman got last month were from killing rare spawns (most of them in Townlong Steppes at that) and I easily got 50 per week (more so actually).

Blizzard is basically just giving them to you at this point, it's hard to NOT get more than 50 per week for a lot of people.

Yeah it's def good enough. I was only 515 (510 maybe? I don't remember anymore) or so when I beat Disruptron! But, I agree Ahoo'ru is the hardest, what a fucker. Especially as a rogue where I spend more time waiting for energy to come back to beat up the adds than I do anything else.

Yeah, I can easily put out the damage needed to kill him in time. I just get wrecked by the beams and the little energy balls that fly out all over the place. Ugh.

And yeah, the first phase of Ahoo'ru sucks. Took me forever to kill the angels because I didn't want to use my cooldowns for the second phase. So when I did get to the second phase I never had enough time to meet the dps requirement. Easiest way I found to do it was to first gather up all the angels first instead of killing them one by one. Still took a ton of tries to finally defeat him.

ZenaxPure

Yeah, I can easily put out the damage needed to kill him in time. I just get wrecked by the beams and the little energy balls that fly out all over the place. Ugh.

Haha yeah, Disruptron is insane.

I beat him before 5.3 but I wonder, did they ever fix him? His energy discs were bugged for the longest time (like... 5 months?) where their animation was actually behind where the disc actually was (so the trigger or whatever that caused the damage was always ahead of the animation).

Super fucking annoying man, took me around 200 attempts to kill him because of that.

Eklipsis

Prot warriors, Blood Dk's, monks and hunters are the best at soloing warbringers.

I've seen blood dks do it a few times. As a hunter I tried it once and failed miserably but that was before I got some gear upgrades so I may try it again. I had a group of three and it was super easy, we flew around and did a bunch of them in one night....not a single mount drop though.

Haha yeah, Disruptron is insane.

I beat him before 5.3 but I wonder, did they ever fix him? His energy discs were bugged for the longest time (like... 5 months?) where their animation was actually behind where the disc actually was (so the trigger or whatever that caused the damage was always ahead of the animation).

Super fucking annoying man, took me around 200 attempts to kill him because of that.

I don't know. Maybe? As much as I would like to blame me dying on the game, I have a feeling it's player error and I'm just bad. Haha

ZenaxPure

I don't know. Maybe? As much as I would like to blame me dying on the game, I have a feeling it's player error and I'm just bad. Haha

Well, people have been bitching it about it on the forums since basically the day people got to rank 8 and Blizzard NEVER fixed it (before I killed anyway which was pre 5.3), and, I haven't seen any hotfix notes mentioning that they fixed it either. Basically I would not be shocked at all if that fight was still a buggy mess.

It may not seem like it matters much, but, idk if you've got him down to 30% or not. At 30% he turns on every single cannon at once. So you pretty much get fucked if a bugged cannon shot comes at you.

Bisnic

Is it just me, or does the legendary meta gem just suck for melee dps? I mean... 4-6k damage every 5 stacks? Wtf? The caster dps one is so much better than this with the 30% haste.

ZenaxPure

Is it just me, or does the legendary meta gem just suck for melee dps? I mean... 4-6k damage every 5 stacks? Wtf? The caster dps one is so much better than this with the 30% haste.

Errrr, mine crits for 150k. It does 8-10% of my overall damage on fights.

I guess if you consider that amount of damage bad....

Edit: To show what I am talking about, this is actually a bit of an older pic, but yeah!

f70CT09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom