• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how to get to the stoneplow quests in valley of the four winds? I've done every quest there except the quest chain to kill the colossus.

Its really bugging the hell out of me. No pun

Berordn

Anyone know how to get to the stoneplow quests in valley of the four winds? I've done every quest there except the quest chain to kill the colossus.

Its really bugging the hell out of me. No pun

It actually starts in Krasarang Wilds. Since both zones are really just one with an artificial region barrier, it acts as the finale for both.

frogg609

So I was able to hit an iLevel of 437 last night, so I can start running Heroics.

To get to raiding level, do I need to get to 460 or 463 (I'm at work and sites are conflicting on this). I'm a Frost DK.
m a

Also, besides my iLevel, what else do I need to get ready for raiding? My JC and Mining are only in 2/300s right now, but I'm working on them.

Thanks!

So I was able to hit an iLevel of 437 last night, so I can start running Heroics.

To get to raiding level, do I need to get to 460 or 463 (I'm at work and sites are conflicting on this).

Also, besides my iLevel, what else do I need to get ready for raiding? My JC and Mining are only in 2/300s right now, but I'm working on them.

Thanks!

LFR's minimum ilevel is 460, but there's something wonky about your character sheet not correctly displaying your average ilevel so you wind up needing 461 or 462 to queue.

The only thing you need to get ready for raiding is to watch the fatboss videos on the boss encounters. If you are tanking, I suggest reading the Tankspot guides. Most important is learning how to communicate with your offtank for taunts and positioning.

Edit: Now that I've read some of the tankspot guides on raids, I see a lot of important omissions and things they just get plain wrong. For help with individual encounters, stick to youtube guides or just ask the people here.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

To get to raiding level, do I need to get to 460 or 463 (I'm at work and sites are conflicting on this). I'm a Frost DK.
m a

Thanks!

Don't forget gems and enchants. Nothing screams unprepared for a raid better than seeing someone who have an empty gem socket or something that isn't enchanted.

Don't forget to look at what glyphs and talents will help you the most, sadly i don't know much about DKs.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Whelp, I'm gonna quit. None of my friends are playing anymore. Ran lfr enough times to enjoy the new bosses and strat (that's watered down). I don't even care what stats my gear have just as long as its dps and can get me to 470. Currently using two stam trinkets from brewest, something I never would have done in the past. I'm essentially just doing dailies 95% of the time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I rushed 2 alts to 89.5, then realized I can't run LFR anyways coz 460 isn't that easy, lol is on me

All you have to do is run a ton of piss-easy heroics until 463s rain down from on high

Whelp, I'm gonna quit. None of my friends are playing anymore. Ran lfr enough times to enjoy the new bosses and strat (that's watered down). I don't even care what stats my gear have just as long as its dps and can get me to 470. Currently using two stam trinkets from brewest, something I never would have done in the past. I'm essentially just doing dailies 95% of the time.

See ya next expansion!

Draxal

Ghostcrawler has just said there are no bat mounts because the model for bats is bad and needs updating. So what's the excuse for the fucking atrocious wyvern mounts, I wonder?

wyvernelite.jpg
wyvernelitearmored.jpg
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/october/wyvernelite.jpg
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/october/wyvernelitearmored.jpg
There you go.

Robin64

Bunch of new pets in the new PTR patch..

But also a new achievement, "Classic Raid Collector (New) - Collect all of the battle pets listed below."

Well, looking at the pets, each one seems to correspond to a raid, all the way from Molten Core. Interesting!

Mbtds.png

Rokam

But also a new achievement, "Classic Raid Collector (New) - Collect all of the battle pets listed below."

Well, looking at the pets, each one seems to correspond to a raid, all the way from Molten Core. Interesting!

Mbtds.png

I hope these are caught inside raids, and not just drops!

Ultratech

Mbtds.png

Hey, another reason to run those old raids now!

Judging from the looks of it, I'm guessing they're dropped from the respective bosses they're referring to?

I'm also guessing the Wyvern/Gryphon mounts are for the Horde/Alli factions in Karasarang?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If you kill Bigglesworth, Kel'thuzad won't drop the pet. And casts ice block more often.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The old Wyvern mounts look superior, and that's not saying much.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever see. Large horns and a scorpion tail.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The old Wyvern mounts look superior, and that's not saying much.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever see. Large horns and a scorpion tail.
I wonder why they don't simply make it an actual wyvern (dragon's head, reptilian body, two legs and a barbed tail). Apart from the barbed tail, it looks nothing like a wyvern but more like some kind of mishmash someone has created in a drunken stupor. The gryphon looks good, though it features no lion's tail (that I can see anyway).

Anyone else stop to admire the chicken with a ukulele in Mistfall Village? Didn't see him till I went in to grab my candy bucket. Kinda made me sad he's not target-able. Or a pet I can own.

knicks

This RBG requirement for conquest points is a disaster....They could have just increased the amount needed for armor pieces and that is it.

Entropia

No One Remembers
This RBG requirement for conquest points is a disaster....They could have just increased the amount needed for armor pieces and that is it.

Been like that for awhile, they want actual PvPers to do BGs. By which I mean, none of this "omg anyone wanna 2v2 on a monday night for points" garbage.

I'd say that it means that people aren't FOTM'ing their way to Conquest Points, but RBGs can be just as bad with specific group comps lol

knicks

Been like that for awhile, they want actual PvPers to do BGs. By which I mean, none of this "omg anyone wanna 2v2 on a monday night for points" garbage.

I'd say that it means that people aren't FOTM'ing their way to Conquest Points, but RBGs can be just as bad with specific group comps lol

I completely understand, but it is unbelievably difficult to get into an RBG, let alone one that consists of a competent group of players...If you kept the cap at 1650 through just plain arenas and battlegrounds but increased every piece by 200 points instead of 100 it would essentially do the exact same thing, though it would silence the complaining and not put a hold to getting the cap that has always been there.

I kinda felt like people are getting cheated off not getting points....I am at 3/5 of malevolent already and have a 1670 arena rating, but I am still losing out on points...I am an arms warrior, nobody wants me for an RBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom