• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

What sort of item lvl are we looking at to get into flex pugs for SoO? I'm at 521 (hunter) at the moment. Guess it depends on the person forming the raid, but hopefully I'm at least in the ballpark.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if MMOC is just going to show us the English one once a foreign guild kills Garrosh or he's going to wait until a english speaking guild does it (I assume the cutscenes are in Russian on a Russian client)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
None of these guilds look super close yet unless that's the last phase?

Angry Grimace

This is so dumb. Blizzard should have just released it. I'm sitting here watching two Twitch streams instead of playing the game.

Agreed; its dumb to me because none of the people who "earn" it presumably care little about it and everyone else will know once they kill it.

Vote Lor'Themar 2013!

Because male blood elves do exist.

The Warchief can't have fabulous hair.

kirblar

Agreed; its dumb to me because none of the people who "earn" it presumably care little about it and everyone else will know once they kill it.

The Warchief can't have fabulous hair.
I wonder if Garrosh isn't even really feasible week 1 and so they're drawing it out for funsies.

Angry Grimace

I think there's some kind of rule that the final boss has to take 15-20 minutes per attempt. ugh.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Who I want for Warchief?

Saurfang > Lor'Themar > Dezco in that order.

Who I actually expect to be warchief?

Vol'jin > Thrall > Baine

Angry Grimace

They're improving on this try. Nobody's dead yet at least
KuGsj.gif

This fight looks fucking brutal though. What's the deal with those Sha Minions at 30% that just pop out and fucking slaughter them every time?

Skab

They're improving on this try. Nobody's dead yet at least
KuGsj.gif

This fight looks fucking brutal though. What's the deal with those Sha Minions at 30% that just pop out and fucking slaughter them every time?

I really don't understand why they keep stacking those. When one dies, it buffs the others around them by a pretty large amount.

It's like they think they can just AOE them down and kill them all at the same time, except they get destroyed every time.

kirblar

I really don't understand why they keep stacking those. When one dies, it buffs the others around them by a pretty large amount.

It's like they think they can just AOE them down and kill them all at the same time, except they get destroyed every time.
Yeah, you have to split them up. It's one of the reasons why this fight seems easier in 25 man.

Well, given that we have at least 6 months for this tier, it's probably not bad if it's not on farm status in LFR first week it comes out... I am fairly sure it will gradually get nerfed.

Angry Grimace

Well, given that we have at least 6 months for this tier, it's probably not bad if it's not on farm status in LFR first week it comes out... I am fairly sure it will gradually get nerfed.

I'm not sure this fight is actually any harder than any other end fight or whether its just because everyone happens to be watching it right now and seeing the wipes live. The top guilds are of course going to die on this fight a few times. Its the first day and they haven't even done it before.

Tomboy

Neo Member
I just noticed that all of the old Pandaria valor gear now costs justice points. Is there any way to convert valor to justice so I can still buy from faction vendors?

Angry Grimace

Ack, Cloak. Cloak!

Its funny that I didn't understand that. I guess when a noun is typo'd as another noun that happens though.

Yeah, fight seems way too hard for my guild (who I don't raid with but they usually get a few heroics down).

kirblar

Its funny that I didn't understand that. I guess when a noun is typo'd as another noun that happens though.

Yeah, fight seems way too hard for my guild (who I don't raid with but they usually get a few heroics down).
Fight seems very similar to the Arthas fight. If they did that back in the day they'll be fine.

Tamanon

Banned
I just noticed that all of the old Pandaria valor gear now costs justice points. Is there any way to convert valor to justice so I can still buy from faction vendors?

No, but remember, the Shado-Pan Assault gear now costs less valor, not justice, and the rep requirements are better. Just use your valor on that if you're still <522 in a slot.

Angry Grimace

As Tamanon said and I would add I'm not sure I understand why you'd want to do this at all.

The wait time on a heroic is like 5 minutes as a DPS. Just run like 3 of them and you'll have 2500 JP or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom