• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayerx

So we brought up your guys' feedback to the designers about this just a bit ago, everyone agrees Mogu Runes of Fate are too expensive, and we'll be adjusting the cost in an upcoming hotfix that should probably go out today or tomorrow.
Slightly hilarious that it is Bashiok announcing this after defending the cost :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wipe at 15m
KuGsj.gif

Tomboy

Neo Member
No, but remember, the Shado-Pan Assault gear now costs less valor, not justice, and the rep requirements are better. Just use your valor on that if you're still <522 in a slot.

As Tamanon said and I would add I'm not sure I understand why you'd want to do this at all.

The wait time on a heroic is like 5 minutes as a DPS. Just run like 3 of them and you'll have 2500 JP or so.

Thank you both. I don't raid but I still like having the best gear possible. The less squishy I am, the more fun stuff is. :)

Magnus

Are Connected Realms live now? Having trouble finding an answer, and if yes, which realms are connected now? Where's the list?

Slayerx

Are Connected Realms live now? Having trouble finding an answer, and if yes, which realms are connected now? Where's the list?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9948294765#1
We wanted to update everyone on the next steps for the implementation of Connected Realms. We plan to begin the rollout of this feature with just a couple of realms, and have determined that the first realms that will be connected will be Boulderfist and Bloodscalp—we’ll provide another update once we’ve finalized the date. Beyond that, we are in the process of determining a complete realm-connection schedule, and will be releasing more details as we progress.

JCizzle

Think they went way too safe with the cinematic. Someone should have done crazy shit like kill Garrosh or massacre the horde.

Rokam

Varian says they're going to turn their attention towards Gilneas and pushing Sylvannas back. Wonder if anything will come of that.

ZenaxPure

And great, we still have more internal Horde drama with Sylvannas? Fuck. I want to be done with internal horde drama.

Won't happen, at least for a long time. Horde has never been an alliance
lol
and has always just been a group of outcasts who are only together for the sake of survival. Even in vanilla there were quests where the forsaken weren't getting along with the other races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom