• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit.

"We will end you."

Mah Alliance Pride.

Also, lol. Everyone's been saying it was going to be Vol'jin this entire time. So much for that supposed swerve.

mclem

And yeah, LBS was long. That was part of it, especially as new 60s. They also had to later nerf the spider spawns and a few other things regarding it. Did you do it after or before MC opened up?

After; I'm in the EU, so MC (if I remember right) was in at launch for us.

Magnus

That's kind of neat; getting to experience this semi-live with everyone. Feels like 'the moment' an event in an MMO actually 'happened'. (whereas every weekly raid is more like re-experiencing a past event)

lol @ the idiot belting out "WHY IS NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING". Christ.

JCizzle

That's kind of neat; getting to experience this semi-live with everyone. Feels like 'the moment' an event in an MMO actually 'happened'. (whereas every weekly raid is more like re-experiencing a past event)

lol @ the idiot belting out "WHY IS NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING". Christ.

lol that was pretty awesome. DUDE SHUT UP!

So, spoilers, because, yeah. Spoilers.

So, if Garrosh is going back to Pandaria, that means we're not done with him, right?

Do you think he's set up contengencies? Maybe he has people who can get him out.

Since he's not DEAD, I feel like we'll be revisiting him somewhere down the line. Thoughts?

So, spoilers, because, yeah. Spoilers.

So, if Garrosh is going back to Pandaria, that means we're not done with him, right?

Do you think he's set up contengencies? Maybe he has people who can get him out.

Since he's not DEAD, I feel like we'll be revisiting him somewhere down the line. Thoughts?

I would love for Garrosh to come back as a philosopher monk

Berordn

I really think he's going to come back as another raid boss. He could very easily have the Dragonmaw come and bust him out. Even if it's not that specifically, I don't think we're done with him.

This is the worst thing ever.

No, I take it back. The worst thing ever is that you're probably right.

sqwarlock

I know a lot of people hated it, but I really like the direction they took Jaina in MoP. Though to be fair, most of her motivation comes from her book, and not the game.

Loxley

I think it would be rather hilarious of Garrosh just became the new vanilla-Gamon; sentenced to a life of being constantly ganked by low-levels in the Orgrimmar Inn.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Man I want to see the horde cinematic, it got me thinking...

maybe Vol'jin assumes the mantle of Warchief publicly just in case Varian wasn't going to leave without rashly slaughtering the next Warchief as a warning or demanding something from Thrall? Just makes me curious because of the quick way they decided upon Vol'jin and that look that goes between him and Thrall.

edit: Nevermind, the tweet from blizzard employees seems to indicate that it is 100% Vol'jin
/end nerd speculation

Wha the hell happened to Jaina, I knew something was wrong since her actions in Dalaran but even her hair and personality changed.

Also
,I think Blizzard wants to save Garrosh and be the warchief again.

strafer

Wha the hell happened to Jaina, I knew something was wrong since her actions in Dalaran but even her hair and personality changed.

Also
,I think Blizzard wants to save Garrosh and be the warchief again.

You seem to forget that Horde destroyed Theramore Island. That fucked her up.

Robbler

Banned
Man I want to see the horde cinematic, it got me thinking...

maybe Vol'jin assumes the mantle of Warchief publicly just in case Varian wasn't going to leave without rashly slaughtering the next Warchief as a warning or demanding something from Thrall? Just makes me curious because of the quick way they decided upon Vol'jin and that look that goes between him and Thrall.

edit: Nevermind, the tweet from blizzard employees seems to indicate that it is 100% Vol'jin
/end nerd speculation

He's probably elected Warchief because he led the fight against Garrosh...

Robbler

Banned
unexpectedWarchief.png

RPGCrazied

I knew it was going to be
Voljin
. All signs were pointing to him anyway. But it really didn't say he was going to be it, he just said I speak for the horde. Pretty anticlimactic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom