• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokam

This may be convenient if I don't have to kill shit every time I farm. Definitely the most annoying out of all the possible effects, I end up just rounding them all up and AoEing them down if I get more than one.

Those damn weeds are the worst. Half the time it does register you biting them. Annoying as hell.

Ultratech

Finally hit 90 on my DK last night! Also got Dynamic Duo as a result.

Then I managed to pick up a number of Dungeon Achievements:

Hydrophobia: Majorly surprised I got this one. Never could do it quite right on my Hunter.
Burning Man: Pretty easy, just lead the boss to the Target Dummies and let him do his little flaming fists.
And Stay Dead!: This one I thought was gonna go horribly wrong, but I managed to freeze half of 'em with Remorseless Winter and then we AoE'd the hell outta them. Had to Brez somebody during that mess, but we ended up ok.
Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin': Hit boss with about 20 barrels and kill him.
Hopacalypse Now!: Tricky since it's hard to tell if you've got 100 up. Killed our Tank eventually, but we managed to get him back up and grab the achievement.
Ling-Ting's Herbal Journey: I couldn't find any, but everyone else did and we all got it. Also gives you a Hopling pet.

Feels good man. :D

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I don't expect to get an answer here, but what the hell.

Is anyone having FPS problems with Catalyst 12.10/12.11 Beta? I went from stable 60 FPS to constant 20 FPS after installing the drivers. I found a thread in the EU forums about it, but there were no Blue posts there...

I don't expect to get an answer here, but what the hell.

Is anyone having FPS problems with Catalyst 12.10/12.11 Beta? I went from stable 60 FPS to constant 20 FPS after installing the drivers. I found a thread in the EU forums about it, but there were no Blue posts there...

I'm doing fine, but running eyefinity with dual 7970s and 16BG of RAM. Not a typical setup so hard to compare.

Good Luck!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I know this is probably not the best thread for this, but 5$ for the latest WoW Battle Chest(Classic, BC, WOTLK) this week only sounds like a good deal for those who have friends that might wanna play.

Jrmint

I know this is probably not the best thread for this, but 5$ for the latest WoW Battle Chest(Classic, BC, WOTLK) this week only sounds like a good deal for those who have friends that might wanna play.
Also a good opportunity to get that refer-a-friend mount. I'm really tempted with that price.

JCizzle

Damn it, I thought the 10% Halloween buff was for rep only - but no, it's also experience >.<. Wish I had realized that a long time ago.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Finally exalted with Tillers, another faction i'm done with! Also, space goat on a goat. :lol

sanstitre7appt.png

By the way, is there any point in raising your friendship with all those farmer npcs? It doesn't seem to give anything.

Tarazet

Low level Destruction is ridiculous. I swapped over from Affliction at ~level 42 and instantly doubled my DPS. At 47 now I'm pulling 700+, topping Paladin and Warrior tanks easily, and they train-wreck things at lower level. Chaos Bolt hits harder than anything else I've seen in this game.

B-Dex

Finally exalted with Tillers, another faction i'm done with! Also, space goat on a goat. :lol

By the way, is there any point in raising your friendship with all those farmer npcs? It doesn't seem to give anything.

Goat on Goat violence.

Berordn

It's just novelty stuff for your farm. Mailbox, sheep, furniture, all that good stuff.

Also, it may just be a bug, but friendships currently count toward the reputation achievements, so they're easy ones to grind out in an afternoon.

Slayerx

Yeah maybe I'm weird but by the end of Tillers I was rping with Haohan and Gina :/ They made it pretty well with many of them having one time quests once your reach friendship milestones and they all have their own personalities. When sheepie died I wanted to cry :(

The most hilarious thing is maybe a spoiler but not really. Once you unlock a pond on your farm and if Jogu(drunk fish) is your best friend you can tell him about the pond. The next day he will appear drunk in your pond and stay there permanently.

I love Tillers so much :(

Krogan

It's just novelty stuff for your farm. Mailbox, sheep, furniture, all that good stuff.

Also, it may just be a bug, but friendships currently count toward the reputation achievements, so they're easy ones to grind out in an afternoon.

They don't for me.

Yeah maybe I'm weird but by the end of Tillers I was rping with Haohan and Gina :/ They made it pretty well with many of them having one time quests once your reach friendship milestones and they all have their own personalities. When sheepie died I wanted to cry :(

The most hilarious thing is maybe a spoiler but not really. Once you unlock a pond on your farm and if Jogu(drunk fish) is your best friend you can tell him about the pond. The next day he will appear drunk in your pond and stay there permanently.

I love Tillers so much :(

what really? Im best friends with jogu.. all he gives me is free advice on tommorow's crops.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Woohoo revered Golden Lotus! More dailies...
Lots and lots of additional dailies. Don't forget that you've just unlocked Shado-Pan and August Celestials.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I hate to be "that guy": but LOL

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I did the Sha world boss on Tuesday, the horde had tried to kill us as we were killing it, and the FPS drops were insane. Everything literally froze up on us for like 10 seconds.

Yoshichan

TheYanger, when was he killed last time? He seems to always spawn around the time when it's been 65-72 hours.

Yoshichan

LOL, are you sure that's not trolling? It's never been 84 hours before.

Eh, guess I'll go and what the deal is all about. For max an hour.

edit: Think there's a raid group for me?

Yoshichan

I'm gonna rage so fucking hard at this game very soon. WHY DOES MY NATURE'S GRASP + REGROWTH COMBO ONLY WORK 50% OF THE TIMES

Galleon spawned twice on last night on Illidan. The first time he crashed the world server right after he died. Then he spawned a second time right after the server came back online. I was able to get the tag twice. I somehow lucked out and got two 496 peices from him, a necklace and a belt. So I'm pretty happy.

Yoshichan

wat is this i dont even

Entropia

No One Remembers
Galleon spawned twice on last night on Illidan. The first time he crashed the world server right after he died. Then he spawned a second time right after the server came back online. I was able to get the tag twice. I somehow lucked out and got two 496 peices from him, a necklace and a belt. So I'm pretty happy.

So much jealousy....

Is anyone still in the NeoGAF guild on Area 52 H?

To demonstrate how burnt out on this game I am... I just had my first character reach level 86 last night.

I have been on my Area 52 character once since release and mostly have been ignoring the server because of the queue times on that realm.

Enosh

you hear this, this is the sound of everyone on this forums hating you right now ^^

never even seem him...

Ultratech

So is Soul Reaper for DKs bugged? It's supposed to give you a 10 sec Haste buff if an enemy dies with it on, but my buff only lasts for 5 sec. What gives?

I did the Sha world boss on Tuesday, the horde had tried to kill us as we were killing it, and the FPS drops were insane. Everything literally froze up on us for like 10 seconds.

Yeah, I kinda hate doing Sha because of that. Once I get in the thick of it, my laptop slows to a crawl, and I'm getting like 5-6 FPS.

Speaking of Galleon, I wish it were that busy on my server. It's usually pretty quiet until he spawns.

Neki

So is Soul Reaper for DKs bugged? It's supposed to give you a 10 sec Haste buff if an enemy dies with it on, but my buff only lasts for 5 sec. What gives?

Yeah, I kinda hate doing Sha because of that. Once I get in the thick of it, my laptop slows to a crawl, and I'm getting like 5-6 FPS.

Speaking of Galleon, I wish it were that busy on my server. It's usually pretty quiet until he spawns.

Blizzard hot-fixed Soul Reaper to only give 5 secs a long time ago, they haven't updated the tooltip yet I guess.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure some peeps/creeps out there would like to play a female character topless. That isn't possible with the current system, but the next best thing you can do is simulate it, with War Paint (Shirt) NOT GOOD FOR THE LADIES (NYI). This item is, as Wowhead says, not available to players, but you can still toggle the Dressing Room to see how it looks. I applied this on female characters of all races and this is the result:

Sorry about the ill compressed background, I couldn't find those icons in high resolution.

Also, I made sure this complies to the Terms of Service:

Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed.

As far as I can see, there are no nipples exposed. It would be pointless for Blizzard to even make nipples on the textures anyway. If deemed inappropriate though, I'll just edit it to a NSFW link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom