• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
It's not going to be Kil'jaeden. It's going to be something so alien. Something off-world, through another Outland portal, but not Burning Legion. Mark these words.
No.

Mark that word.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Bummer, I could toggle the loading screen but then I got the message "All players must be from the same realm". It is possible to enter Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Springs now, as demonstrated by that Chinese person, but I assume on EU/NA realms you first need 25 players from the same realm, then you queue for any of the two "tiers" of Mogu'Shan Vaults LFR, teleport from dungeon and enter respective portal of the other two raids. It's probably bannable and I'm not suggesting that anyone starts exploiting this, but if you wanna explore the zones or get some training on some boss, then it's an excellent opportunity.

RPGCrazied

Is there a way to turn off subtitles other than the CG intro ones? Pandaria seems to be littered with them. I can't seem to turn them off. The wrathgate like ones don't, but those are to far inbetween. I'm talking about the ones like in Jade Forest when you ride the Cloud Serpent thing and she talks to you.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
South Seas. With nearby bases established in Pandaria, the Horde stages an attack on Kul'Tiras and the Alliance comes to its defense. Meanwhile, Nagas.
If Naga are involved, this could mean that the story surrounding the Abyssal Maw raid will continue. Could be difficult to actually have that raid though since the cataclysm is over and the theme (elemental) of Neptulon isn't that relevant. But maybe they could have it something similar to that of Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring with one antagonist (Sha of Fear). First Neptulon could appear all corrupted by Queen Azshara and you have to fight to heal him, and this could go on for several raid instances. It would be nice to see that story line continue anyway, shame it was just abandoned in Cataclysm.

Inversive

The last encounter in MSV is pretty laughable, downed them in 3 wipes o_O Raid should have ended with Elagon who is a great fight. Looking forward to the new content on wednesday as the mantid are the most interesting of the new races imo so a raid centered around them should be some good shit!

May have to end up missing LFR this week since I'm out of town and don't get back until Tuesday. Haven't really been able to play WoW at all. Not to mention all the dailies progress.

Not too big a deal. I've toned things down a bit anyway since the launch rush. It's hard to believe that not all the raids from this tier are even out yet.

I do enjoy leveling alts quite a bit though, so even if I don't have much time/can't commit to play "seriously" as a raider outside pugs and LFR, there's still plenty of other things to do. Gold-making, achievement hunting, etc.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I just killed 5 seperate botters from Illidan-US in Desolace.

What the fuck? Why bother paying if you aren't going to play?

Berordn

to tag it...

If you can somehow survive it long enough? Sure, you could. Mostly, you'll look hilarious as you try. Even with a pocket healer you wouldn't have long, unless you had a group to handle the adds. At that point you might as well just be fighting the boss.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Hacked accounts, gold farmers using them. Pretty much the only actually paying customer botters you'll see are in pvp.

Some of the names aren't really indicative of that though, it seems like they want to eventually play on them.

Unless it's a character they will sell or something later on, these guys are questing and leveling up, not even farming ore/herbs.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can you buy lvl 90 pvp gear in org?
In one of the circles :lol

2QbTr.jpg

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Finally got a 2nd lvl 90... Now to wait for patch 5.1 before i bother to do dailies with him too. At least exalted wont be necessary with this guy, that's something.

ampere

Finally got a 2nd lvl 90... Now to wait for patch 5.1 before i bother to do dailies with him too. At least exalted wont be necessary with this guy, that's something.

I'm waiting until 5.1 for my Tailor too. I do the daily CD on her every day, but the grind for August Celestials is too much without the nerf.

I want those 28 slot bags!

Yoshichan

What's the August Celestial 'nerf'?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
AC isn't bad. At least their dailies aren't complete trash like Golden Lotus.

Fixed, because that's the worst faction since it never seems to end. I swear half my time i spend doing dailies is just with them. I should be done with them this week on my main thankfully. Anglers too, but their dailies are short and easy, and there's only 3 of them, so they're ok.

Sarcasm

Man..spent 5 hours looking for spirit beats with no sucess..which one is the easiest to camp? Looking for a DPS (wolf/cat).

Fjordson

Fixed, because that's the worst faction since it never seems to end. I swear half my time i spend doing dailies is just with them. I should be done with them this week on my main thankfully. Anglers too, but their dailies are short and easy, and there's only 3 of them, so they're ok.
Yeah, Golden Lotus dailies are staring to be a real drag. GL rep seems to go by really slowly, not even revered yet =[

Still pretty happy about being done with the Cloud Serpent dailies, though. Love the mount.

Man..spent 5 hours looking for spirit beats with no sucess..which one is the easiest to camp? Looking for a DPS (wolf/cat).
As far as I know there are only the two wolves (Storm Peaks and Twilight Highlands) and I've never been able to grab either one. Always at least one hunter camping them (though I'm on a high pop server so your mileage may vary).

The cats are easier I think. There's two in Hyjal, one in Zul'Drak, and one in Sholazar Basin. I'd try the two Northrend ones. When I was going for them I managed to snag both without any competition. I see people in Hyjal way more often than in Northrend so those have been tougher for me.

Westlo

Finally netherweave bags went back up to normal prices, or should I say even higher.

Pre MOP was like 30-35g
First month of MOP was like 10-14g
Right now 45-50g

Had 3 gbank slots full of netherweave cloth, Selling fuckloads! Also fuck blizzard for keeping that long ass cast timer on making them!

Now hopefully Infinite Dust can somehow go back to premop prices :( Only have 200 abyss crystals waiting to be shattered... went from 15g each to like 3g lol :(

Rokam

Was kind of shocked I never saw any Avatar: TLA easter eggs... then I went to give my Pandaren a haircut. One of the cuts is called The Sokka!

Neki

Finally netherweave bags went back up to normal prices, or should I say even higher.

Pre MOP was like 30-35g
First month of MOP was like 10-14g
Right now 45-50g

Had 3 gbank slots full of netherweave cloth, Selling fuckloads! Also fuck blizzard for keeping that long ass cast timer on making them!

Now hopefully Infinite Dust can somehow go back to premop prices :( Only have 200 abyss crystals waiting to be shattered... went from 15g each to like 3g lol :(

embersilk cloth is going for insane prices on my server

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I actually just upgraded from netherweave bags to more current ones. Never really noticed I was using bags from TBC.

Fjordson

Unreal. As I'm getting off a flight path in Storm Peaks, the Time-Lost Proto Drake pops up on NPCscan. I have him targeted and everything, but the flight path takes me just out of sight. I quickly fly back towards where I saw him....and he's gone. I fucking lost him somehow within those 10 seconds. Searched his route for a good 30 minutes throughout the zone and he was nowhere to be found.

I hate this game =[

aesop

Unreal. As I'm getting off a flight path in Storm Peaks, the Time-Lost Proto Drake pops up on NPCscan. I have him targeted and everything, but the flight path takes me just out of sight. I quickly fly back towards where I saw him....and he's gone. I fucking lost him somehow within those 10 seconds. Searched his route for a good 30 minutes throughout the zone and he was nowhere to be found.

I hate this game =[

CRZ, homie. What you see when you're on a cross-zone flight path is not what you see when you land. It's annoying as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom