• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
As expected, blood elf and goblins are really, really hot when topless. The rest are meh ._.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just made a SC2 Pylon-joke on Elegon... no one understood my joke :(

Yoshichan

Reduce the amount of mana it requires to dispell. 10k mana, REALLY.

PVPers ruining it for the PVEers.

Berordn

I think both factions need to be completed, which is another 175 marks, which is like close to a month now approximately?

It's about a month to complete the whole thing. You need to get both of the extra hub factions, but those give you a significant number of marks each day so it speeds up if you continue doing the dailies.

Neki

It's about a month to complete the whole thing. You need to get both of the extra hub factions, but those give you a significant number of marks each day so it speeds up if you continue doing the dailies.

all for a recipe

fucking blizzard

Artanisix

On the road to grinding out the Alani sky crystal, wish me luck GAF. Got two skyshards tonight. I will not be using this mount myself but instead will be trying to sell the mount for 150k+ gold.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
On the road to grinding out the Alani sky crystal, wish me luck GAF. Got two skyshards tonight. I will not be using this mount myself but instead will be trying to sell the mount for 150k+ gold.

yo hit me up when you have enough shards; just send me a party invite and I will try to protect it from horde/ninja looters. ur on skullcrusher too right? hunter - freakinchair?

Westlo

Finally saw the Northern Barrier shield on the AH, was only 1500g too compared to what is suppose to be a 10k avg price, snapped that shit up for a transmog look for my paladin.

My mage is 25% through level 89... what's the best place to level right now for? Klaxxi stuff?

Sarcasm

Finally saw the Northern Barrier shield on the AH, was only 1500g too compared to what is suppose to be a 10k avg price, snapped that shit up for a transmog look for my paladin.

My mage is 25% through level 89... what's the best place to level right now for? Klaxxi stuff?

I am 89 (30% to go til 90) and not even halfway through kun-lai. On my main is was almost same. I noticed dread wastes is freakin hard...would suck more without flying.

Westlo

I am 89 (30% to go til 90) and not even halfway through kun-lai. On my main is was almost same. I noticed dread wastes is freakin hard...would suck more without flying.

yeah the mobs hit harder but it has better gear and the xp for quests is higher, wish they had at least 1 new dungeon at 89... only getting 2 for 3 levels of leveling when you hit 87...

Yoshichan

Will probably do the same.

Fjordson

Jeez, I didn't even think about being able to sell that mount. That'd be an insanely nice get. Very tempting...though I doubt I have the patience to keep farming the skyshards =[

Yoshichan

It is no longer possible for other players to tap Alani in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms while the Sky Crystal is being channeled.
"tap"?

Yoshichan

Phew, great :3!

Yoshichan

:lol Well to be fair, didn't he already have like 8 or 9 skyshards? He'll be able to get it legitimately soon anyway.

Ultratech

yeah the mobs hit harder but it has better gear and the xp for quests is higher, wish they had at least 1 new dungeon at 89... only getting 2 for 3 levels of leveling when you hit 87...

Yeah, having only the 4 dungeons for leveling really sucks. Not sure why they didn't really make normal versions of the other ones. Especially since they give 440 quest gear when the drops are 463.

Sophia

Only in World of Warcraft can trying to start an innocent conversation in general chat can get you accused of trolling and ignored by a leveling Paladin whom you've never met nor even addressed.

Berordn

Not a problem... you sell it beforehand in trade, once someone pays you, you make a party, kill Alani, and give them the mount

I glanced over the discussion about master looting it. Carry on, you non-mount-whoring weirdos.

yes i am a druid who collects mounts.

strafer

Fuck yeah.

nextLExpansion.png

strafer

So they've already started plotting out the next expansion? I suppose that's good, it means they already know what they want to do with the rest of Pandaria story wise.

Dude, they were working on the next expansion during Mists, they are always a step ahead.

Yoshichan

Of course! This party's getting crazy early! Already changed my wallpaper!

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

...why do you have "Ent1", "Ent2" and "Ent3"?? :lol
:lol those are the three zoomed in pictures of your avatar, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom