• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Been trying to level up Blacksmithing, and can't find Fel Iron for crap. Kinda annoying when I see a node, go down to mine it, it disappears for a second or two, then reappears. Ugh.

At least it'll get easier once I can move on to Northrend to get Cobalt/Saronite. (I hope.)

Also, I didn't know Area 52 was so popular these days. Went over there yesterday looking for Adamantite and it was a warzone, with the town just full of skeletons.

CRZ, homie. What you see when you're on a cross-zone flight path is not what you see when you land. It's annoying as hell.

Incredibly annoying.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
131 hours and still no Galleon spawn... and I remember Marza camping at around the 50th hour mark, thinking it'll spawn anytime soon :lol

Sarcasm

So I am at pvp vendor on the great wall of pandaria on townlong and I am looking at the gear. Did they get rid of set bonus'? I have 3807 honor on thos hunter and nothing pvp. What should I buy?

JCizzle

Been trying to level up Blacksmithing, and can't find Fel Iron for crap. Kinda annoying when I see a node, go down to mine it, it disappears for a second or two, then reappears. Ugh.

At least it'll get easier once I can move on to Northrend to get Cobalt/Saronite. (I hope.)

Also, I didn't know Area 52 was so popular these days. Went over there yesterday looking for Adamantite and it was a warzone, with the town just full of skeletons.

Incredibly annoying.

I'm convinced that old zone node spawns are fucked up somehow and they need to hotfix it. CRZ or not, there is just no realistic way that I leveled up three time through questing in Borean Tundra and didn't stumble across a single herb. Farming old zone nodes is not compelling game play in any form, and they should be hotfixed to Pandaria spawn rates. The most annoying aspect of leveling is trying to pace professions since the nodes are broken.

Tarazet

Exalted with Golden Lotus, got my Golden Riding Crane mount and the epic necklace. That's an hour of my day I just got back. :D

Bizazedo

131 hours and still no Galleon spawn... and I remember Marza camping at around the 50th hour mark, thinking it'll spawn anytime soon :lol

The flaw of only a single world boss :( (perma re-spawn Sha of Anger doesn't count).

Have to have a lot or none or else there is no race, just silly circlejerks.

Funny note, got Galleon myself a few days ago. No camping on my server, just a random fly by "Oh, he's up," followed by the need to spam for people to come.

Alliance had 5 people there by the time we attacked.

Acidote

I finally got to kill galleon after a server reset thanks to a good samaritan leaving the raid that tagged the boss and making him a second raid so everyone could kill him.

Incredibly annoying.

Legacy PvP vendors are in Area 52. It's also a neutral site, so that helps. Blasted Lands is also pretty vicious, especially around the Dark Portal where people port in.

Tarazet

I didn't even realize you get epic boots from a quest after Sha of Anger. I have 9/15 slots with MoP epics, and the boots are one of the ones I still need. I know what I'll be trying to do today.

Bizazedo

I finally got to kill galleon after a server reset thanks to a good samaritan leaving the raid that tagged the boss and making him a second raid so everyone could kill him.

i wonder how loot works regarding that. Like does it roll versus everyone or just the raid.

Ultratech

Legacy PvP vendors are in Area 52. It's also a neutral site, so that helps. Blasted Lands is also pretty vicious, especially around the Dark Portal where people port in.

I guess they really LOVE those PvP vendors then.

Outland just seems like crazy PvP shenanigans everytime I go there.

People are actually trying to cap towers in Hellfire and Terrokar! lol

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I've gotten the same leggings from LFR 3 weeks in a row. Same gloves off Sha 2 weeks in a row. Wish I could trade them to someone in the raid that needed them.

B-Dex

Golden Losers Exalted (complete)
Klaxxi Exalted (complete)

Amber Scorpion Purchased (complete)
Crane Mounts Purchased (complete)

Not having to dailies all day (complete)

Just AC and Shito-Pan now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to just remove Galleon's loot and give him nothing but vanity items and mounts
KuGsj.gif

Golden Losers Exalted (complete)
Klaxxi Exalted (complete)

Amber Scorpion Purchased (complete)
Crane Mounts Purchased (complete)

Not having to dailies all day (complete)

Just AC and Shito-Pan now.

Welcome to the grind, try not to smash your keyboard into too many pieces the first time your brain-dead Shadow-Pan "Helper" aggros 10 things and gets you killed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Monk hit 89 last night. Just one more bugzone quest to go (although I don't have the connector into DW yet so I need to finish the quests at Niuzao temple).

scoobs

started leveling my monk, the dps spec is very fun so far!

Dailies are a bitch, but I'm done with golden lotus, tillers, and cloud serpents and 12/21k revered with klaxxi. Klaxxi is just taking forever! When i finish up klaxxi i'm gonna be so happy, i hate the living shit out of those dailies

B-Dex

Welcome to the grind, try not to smash your keyboard into too many pieces the first time your brain-dead Shadow-Pan "Helper" aggros 10 things and gets you killed.

Oh I know.

That's why if it's Sra'Vess I skip lol. Well haven't tried since they made it "more pleasant" yet.

Ultratech

Monk hit 89 last night. Just one more bugzone quest to go (although I don't have the connector into DW yet so I need to finish the quests at Niuzao temple).

There's one you get from a Shado-Pan guy at the Shrine of Two Moons/Seven Stars if you've opened it up. He'll give you a FP to the Serpent's Spine, then you can make your way there and start DW quests.

JCizzle

Just solo'd Marrowgar 25 on my DK and got Byrntroll on my first shot! Pretty stoked - that fight is pretty nerve wracking to solo! Lots of drops down to 25% health. Now I wonder if my warrior can handle the damage through second wind...

Neki

Just solo'd Marrowgar 25 on my DK and got Byrntroll on my first shot! Pretty stoked - that fight is pretty nerve wracking to solo! Lots of drops down to 25% health. Now I wonder if my warrior can handle the damage through second wind...

fuck it never drops for my dk

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Oh I know.

That's why if it's Sra'Vess I skip lol. Well haven't tried since they made it "more pleasant" yet.

I even wonder if their fix is live or not. Elites are still tagged by other people and you don't get credits if you help them, and there is still way too many mobs all over the place. Trying to find 4 elites that are not under attack takes way too long.

Sarcasm

UGH I am stuck gear/ilvl wise on my fresh lvl 90 hunter.

I just started townlong and have ilvl of 427...so I can't do any dungeon runs or stuff?

I just started townlong and have ilvl of 427...so I can't do any dungeon runs or stuff?

All the crafted PvP gear is ilvl 450 and cheap as fuck. I got a full set, minus boots for around 1300 gold. Core stats were very clear upgrades from all the quest gear and some of the regular Instace gear I was wearing.

Check you AH.

B-Dex

You need 435 irc to get into heroics. Just go to dreadwastes has teh highest ilvl quest loot.

Meatfist

Oh man, Touch of Death is so fun.

It's not really that useful, but it's so gratifying to omae wa mo shindeiru a quest mob every minute and a half

Tarazet

Oh man, Touch of Death is so fun.

It's not really that useful, but it's so gratifying to omae wa mo shindeiru a quest mob every minute and a half

The most fun I ever have is on my Feral Druid, blow Berserk, dash into the middle of a million mobs and Thrash/Swipe them to death. The sheer amount of stupid AoE burst puts Shamans and DK's to shame.

It can be dangerous, though, because kitties are squishy as hell. If you get threat on something, you'd better kill it or you gonna die.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
How's Sandy treating WoWGAF? Are you all fine?

Fjordson

CRZ, homie. What you see when you're on a cross-zone flight path is not what you see when you land. It's annoying as hell.
Oh wow, I didn't even think about that. The game basically played a cruel trick on me, haha. By the time I landed, he was truly gone from the zone =[ and then I went looking all over for nothing.

Yoshichan

I thought you learned your lesson last time?
LOL I've barely camped like 5 hours a day :p I'm just having fun with a couple of buddies.

Yoshichan

I love how 5 hours a day spent waiting for a boss to spawn is supposed to be a low amount :p
Percentage wise, that's only 20% of what I did once upon a time!

Byrntroll is pretty nice. I kept mine from back in Wrath. Cool seeing Warriors using Titan's Grip for two of them at the time. Currently rocking Worldcarver as the transmog for my DPS weapon though - used that for a good long time back in Wrath.

Second Wind is pretty crazy. I definitely like it better than the other options that tier. Impending Victory has never really been very good, and the other enrage one is sorta meh (not a huge fan of enrage effects/mechanics.)

I still need to finish my Shadowmourne some day. Pretty sure I can't do it solo though, especially the step I'm on with the infusions. After that, I may be able claw my way through slowly for shards.

zugzug

Just saw someone get realm first on Moon Guard server last night for Exalted with every Pandaren Faction. Now thats a realm first when it takes 4 weeks. I support more of those types of realm firsts.

Yoshichan

Just saw someone get realm first on Moon Guard server last night for Exalted with every Pandaren Faction. Now thats a realm first when it takes 4 weeks. I support more of those types of realm firsts.
I heard pre-nerf hozen pipes were pretty good!

Grats to him :3

Sarcasm

All the crafted PvP gear is ilvl 450 and cheap as fuck. I got a full set, minus boots for around 1300 gold. Core stats were very clear upgrades from all the quest gear and some of the regular Instace gear I was wearing.

Check you AH.

Can you trade cross realm? Each piece on my server is almost 2k gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom