• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropia

No One Remembers
These gems can make meta gems, so is this worth it?

i5vFmqJ1yF9t.png

For Red, once you have Bold, Brilliant and Delicate it's not really worth making red anymore because the other stats are shit like Parry or Expertise. No one straight gems those.

You should focus on Purple or Orange gems though.

Do not ever use the Secrets of the Stone though, it's a waste and not random at all. It basically let's you learn all the red gems then the blue gems, etc.

Sarcasm

For Red, once you have Bold, Brilliant and Delicate it's not really worth making red anymore because the other stats are shit like Parry or Expertise. No one straight gems those.

You should focus on Purple or Orange gems though.

Do not ever use the Secrets of the Stone though, it's a waste and not random at all. It basically let's you learn all the red gems then the blue gems, etc.

Guess I am done learning recipes than. lol

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Both of our ten-mans killed Will just now, we both killed it in under 3 attempts. Crazy how much easier Will is than Elegon.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Both of our ten-mans killed Will just now, we both killed it in under 3 attempts. Crazy how much easier Will is than Elegon.

Oi. In my guild: The one group one shot. My group, unfortunately, had a few wipes Sunday night, then wiped for it for 3 hours on Monday.

scoobs

jealous of you guys. we got elegon to 11% on our last attempt tuesday night, hopefully killing tonight. If he drops starshatter im gonna shatter my pants.

Tarazet

No you are mean!!! Expertise gems are my favorite :D

They are nice if going for expertise hardcap, but as far as selling them yeah it might not be profitable

For a Druid or Monk tank, gemming/reforging for Expertise is acceptable. For an Energy-based DPS, it's a waste, because misses refund Energy (and don't spend Chi/Combo Points), so the penalty for missing is minimal and far less than what you miss out on by gemming/reforging away from DPS-boosting stats. I noticed consistently on my Feral that the more I reforged for hit and expertise, the lower my damage was. If I actively reforged away from Hit/Expertise, it made the rotation a little more difficult to handle, but the overall DPS was higher.

This obviously will be completely different for classes that operate on ability cooldowns, like Paladins. If you miss, you miss, and you have to wait until the ability is available again.

Nugg

How do you guys manage the very last phase of Elegon? Do you take the time to reset your stacks? The damage you take steping out seems a bit harsh, not sure if it's worth it

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaand the rep-fun is over :( I'm gonna miss Hallow's End - the only "somewhat decent" world event...

Rokam

Exalted with Shado-Pan and Celestials! Kite String get, and epic shirts for guild get! Don't know what mounts to use now :(. Oh yeah and...

NO MORE FUCKING DAILIES ON MY DEATH KNIGHT...Woooo!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Did I seriously just get this item from a rare?

hz3ri.jpg

Yoshichan

Yep from the jinyu near halfhill right? It's amazing. Except "in Pandaria" means no dungeons and no raids.
._. I'm a druid...

Einchy

Exalted with Shado-Pan and Celestials! Kite String get, and epic shirts for guild get! Don't know what mounts to use now :(. Oh yeah and...

NO MORE FUCKING DAILIES ON MY DEATH KNIGHT...Woooo!

Realm first? I need 2 sets of dailies and I'm done with mine.

I haven't seen another black onyx serpent so I think I might get realm first, gonna be so sad if I don't.

Rokam

Matching armor! Here's hoping he eats Nomi. No realm first sadly. I think someone got it a couple days ago. And yeah I haven't seen any Pandaren Kites or Onyx Cloud Serpents, guess they don't like to show off.
What the hell is wrong with them?

Einchy

I just did some armory stalking and I think my only competition for realm first is 16730/21000 with The August Celestials, compared to my 18550/21000. I only looked of the top end guilds, though, so here's hoping some guy from a non-raiding guild hasn't been doing his dailies hardcore.

jealous of you guys. we got elegon to 11% on our last attempt tuesday night, hopefully killing tonight. If he drops starshatter im gonna shatter my pants.

My pants got shattered tonight.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Einchy/advanced

Rokam

I just did some armory stalking and I think my only competition for realm first is 16730/21000 with The August Celestials, compared to my 18550/21000. I only looked of the top end guilds, though, so here's hoping some guy from a non-raiding guild hasn't been doing his dailies hardcore.

I wouldn't get your hopes too high, people were getting the realm first about 10 days ago. People who bought peace pipes before they put the cooldown on them, or used CRZ to get more quests.

Einchy

True but my server is kinda shit, people usually aren't crazy hardcore like that here. I've camped Scritch the most on my server by far, I almost never see anyone there and when i did they left after 10 or so minutes.

Rokam

True but my server is kinda shit, people usually aren't crazy hardcore like that here. I've camped Scritch the most on my server by far, I almost never see anyone there and when i did they left after 10 or so minutes.

Oh well then good luck sir!

TheYanger

Hey, Invincible's Reins on the black market AH! And only 983k gold what a bargain!

Not really a bad deal. We were selling it for something like 300-400k back in Wrath. Figure there's been inflation, AND it's not a 100% drop anymore....yeah.

Rokam

Yeah, everyone know its all about the female dwarves.

Yes!
I have 2 female dwarf paladins, the only female characters I've ever played.

Am I the only one who has never gotten a Terrible Turnip. Two characters farming and jack shit.

Robin64

Female trolls and dwarves are oddly attractive. Much better than the stick-insect blood elves everyone goes for.

Yoshichan

Ah, the daily troll hate ♥

Yoshichan

I don't hate trolls! In fact I think they're the best race lorewise, but female trolls..just no!
Male trolls are stupid looking as hell, and everything they do, emoticon/sound-wise pisses me off :( I don't think I have a single male troll friend.

Rokam

Trolls can be Druids. Why would anyone hate them?

Dwarves are much more acceptable targets. They can't be druids, and they have awful models. :|

Dwarf males do have some of the worst models in game. There's like 1 good face option. The rest are scary as shit... see the picture a few pages back. Will be interested to see what their new models will end up looking like.

Yoshichan

Ultratech

Managed to get all the Halloween achievements. Hooray!

Now back to doing whatever...haven't been motivated to do dailies lately, so I've just been messing with alts. (Mostly my DK.)

Male trolls are stupid looking as hell, and everything they do, emoticon/sound-wise pisses me off :( I don't think I have a single male troll friend.

Hey now, I have a Male Troll!

Actually, my only complaint about them is that finding a helm that looks good on them is stupidly hard. Like 75% of the Mail Helms look godawful on a Male Troll. And the fact that they don't really wear shoes/boots. (Sort of pro/con there with some sets...)

Now if they'd update the model like with Vol'jin, I'd be cool with that.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Hey now, I have a Male Troll!

Actually, my only complaint about them is that finding a helm that looks good on them is stupidly hard. Like 75% of the Mail Helms look godawful on a Male Troll. And the fact that they don't really wear shoes/boots. (Sort of pro/con there with some sets...)

Now if they'd update the model like with Vol'jin, I'd be cool with that.

I would like to play the trolls more if they were actually wearing shoes. Their ugly "TMNT" toes always annoy me after playing a few lvls with a new troll alt.

Yoshichan

No more insta-mount? Whatchu talkin about? My swift-flight form is right there. ;)
ohyou

doesn't work in PvP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom