• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN, THERE ARE LOTS OF SOPHIA (XENOGEARS) FANS OUT THERE

LEAVE ME ALONE ._____________________.

koHCU.jpg

Female trolls and dwarves are oddly attractive. Much better than the stick-insect blood elves everyone goes for.

Hey now - if you're not going Undead, female BE is the way to go for Priests. I <3 mine.

And before Cataclysm with expanded choices, male Trolls made the best Mages. Obviously the current best is now male Orcs.

In other news, I realized late last night that I never did get the ring (or helm, but that's semi-random) off HH this year. Was so caught up in the Dota 2 update yesterday that I forgot to play some WoW to snag those. Not to mention any extra rep-boosted dailies, but I was out of town for 5 days, so the playing environment wasn't quite ideal if I would have ended up playing then anyway. A loss, but not a huge one.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My poor crops are going unharvested due to Sandy destroying my life. All dat daily rep i'm neglecting. I bet my Klaaxi rep is going backwards!

Enosh

wowscrnshot110112133548.jpg

vengeance is fine :p

was in scholomance, in the room with that mini boss, rogue pulled all of the room and died, we somehow survived, was as high as 300k when all the adds died, went down to this after a while of just having to hit the one mini boss

My poor crops are going unharvested due to Sandy destroying my life. All dat daily rep i'm neglecting. I bet my Klaaxi rep is going backwards!

Sucks when real life gets in the way.

I didn't get the Horseman's Reins again this year, so now I'm stressing out about having to be on my honeymoon during the last week of October 2013.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't wait for the day when only 1-2k people play this game. That way, you know only good players are available. It's sad knowing that 99,9% = fucking horrible, be it in PvE or PvP.

Bizazedo

I can't wait for the day when only 1-2k people play this game. That way, you know only good players are available. It's sad knowing that 99,9% = fucking horrible, be it in PvE or PvP.

Why would that mean only good players are available?

It could be the opposite, all the good ones might be gone :).

Yoshichan

Why would that mean only good players are available?

It could be the opposite, all the good ones might be gone :).
That's not how it works, only the true dedicated players are remaining. That's how I've experienced all of my previous (dead by now) Korean MMORPGs.

mclem

That's not how it works, only the true dedicated players are remaining. That's how I've experienced all of my previous (dead by now) Korean MMORPGs.

My guild are pretty damn dedicated, have been playing for years on end... but from your previous posts, I think you'd rather sandpaper your scrotum than play with them. They're good enough for me, but by no means spectacular.

Yoshichan

My guild are pretty damn dedicated, have been playing for years on end... but from your previous posts, I think you'd rather sandpaper your scrotum than play with them. They're good enough for me, but by no means spectacular.
I wouldn't know, I've forgotten the feeling of playing with people that are dedicated/good at the game. Last time was 2005, I think.

Might still need that sandpaper if you're playing with people that are too good.
Rage inducing elitists are the worst.

B-Dex

Might still need that sandpaper if you're playing with people that are too good.
Rage inducing elitists are the worst.

I was in a random dungeon and the tank was a complete asshole to everyone (but me) So I voted to kick with reason being he's a jerk and no one wanted to kick him..... People would rather play with an asshole than someone nice if they can tank I suppose. That's why they get that shitty attitude. They think they run the game or something.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
False positive or from an ad, probably. Google reports nothing suspicious on MMO-Champion itself.

The final Shado-Pan chain gives a mount, but not loot. The Celestials don't have anything, as far as I'm aware.

I thought Celestials had a Cloud Serpent mount at exalted?

Edit: Oh nevermind, he said quest reward.

Sophia

Haven't you heard - Yoshi has told us Sophia is a man.

HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN, THERE ARE LOTS OF SOPHIA (XENOGEARS) FANS OUT THERE

LEAVE ME ALONE ._____________________.

brb if you need me I'm on the floor in laughter and tears. XD

False positive or from an ad, probably. Google reports nothing suspicious on MMO-Champion itself.

Yup, that's what it was. Not the first time Curse's ad servers have been compromised.

Yoshichan

Something is REALLY wrong with the servers right now. My buddy can't log in (says servers are "full"). Real ID isn't working properly (only like 2 people online, you can't PM them etc).

Yoshichan

Servers seem to be up now, people are starting to log in again.

I didn't even get d/c, that's odd.

Berordn

Servers seem to be up now, people are starting to log in again.

I didn't even get d/c, that's odd.

Once you're authenticated to Battle.net, a completely different set of servers handles the cross-game chat and Battle.net status. An issue with the whole farm can kick you off that, but once you're in, you're in.

Yoshichan

Anyone know how to start the Day of the Dead-event stuff?

Yoshichan

I'll just have to find the graveyard then :lol Thanks!

Wubby

Snowy Owls are now spawning in Winterspring! Just thought I'd pass on the info for the few who give a crap about pet battles. These only spawn in the winter and they have a rather long 6 or so hour respawn rate.

I was the only one on when they spawned at midnight last night. Cleared all but no rares. Around 6 hours later a small handfull respawned. Got a rare on the first respawn.

Good luck getting on on a heavy pop server once more people find out they are spawning.

Snowy Owls are now spawning in Winterspring! Just thought I'd pass on the info for the few who give a crap about pet battles. These only spawn in the winter and they have a rather long 6 or so hour respawn rate.

I was the only one on when they spawned at midnight last night. Cleared all but no rares. Around 6 hours later a small handfull respawned. Got a rare on the first respawn.

Good luck getting on on a heavy pop server once more people find out they are spawning.

That means the summer one is not longer available then. I've been dragging my feet anyways. I keep an eye out in the AH for ones I might need at good prices (got a terrible turnip for 2k which was pretty good considering I can't guarantee I'll ever get one farming) but I'm not going to really work on my pet battles till I get a couple of my other things out of the way first.

Wubby

That means the summer one is not longer available then. I've been dragging my feet anyways. I keep an eye out in the AH for ones I might need at good prices (got a terrible turnip for 2k which was pretty good considering I can't guarantee I'll ever get one farming) but I'm not going to really work on my pet battles till I get a couple of my other things out of the way first.

Actually the summer one was never available on the live servers. Mop was released a week after the end of summer.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area

summer one never was available. Quiraji Guardling won't be available until March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom