• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
And now, the servers should be up!

Come on Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
#colormesurprised

dramatic_yoshi_o.gif

Yoshichan

Okay, one hour was fine... but now I head to the character select and see this:

RFORz.jpg

Burn Blizzard. Just fucking burn.

Yoshichan

After servers go up, they fix Galleon's spawn...

To not spawn after server maintenance!
Then I will forgive Blizzard for every fuck-up they've done.

Because the current system is a massive fucking fail and belongs to indie Korean MMORPGs - not a game with 10 million active subscribers.

Ultratech

Because the current system is a massive fucking fail and belongs to indie Korean MMORPGs - not a game with 10 million active subscribers.

If it were Nexon, said maintenance would last 6-8+ hours plus whatever extension they wanna put on top of that. I remember the huge DFO updates that would have like 12-24 hour maintenance since something would screw up and it'd be extended.

Bizazedo

I bet you won't. Or at least will be all over them for the next fuck up.

Yoshichan

I bet you won't. Or at least will be all over them for the next fuck up.
Of course. If the consumer like me didn't play the game, we'd get a (shittier) game than WoW in our current state.

Bizazedo

I somehow don't think you're the target audience, anymore.

And that goes for most of us in this thread, honestly, not ripping on you.

Yoshichan

I would play Halo 4 if I had actually planned out this extended maintenance :/ But now I'm just sitting here, doing absolutely nothing.

Yoshichan

!

I'ma go and vote!

Yoshichan

Thirty more minutes!!!

Yoshichan

WAIT! IT'S UP TWENTY MINUTES EARLY AND NO ONE TOLD ME

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get this:

Do some pandaren cut off their owns tails, or do they tuck them away? For I assume that's a tail in the right image, though it looks like something else (bad design, Blizzard).

Yoshichan

The regular panda doesn't have a tail, while the red haired pandas does! Just like in real life!

JRtSg.jpg

Yoshichan

HE WILL SPAWN

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The regular panda doesn't have a tail, while the red haired pandas does! Just like in real life!

JRtSg.jpg
I see. Well, the body shapes aren't different for female pandaren depending on what fur colour they have, so I guess that's another lazy design decision by Blizzard. The difference doesn't even have to be that huge. The red pandaren could perhaps be a bit leaner than the regular, as shown in the image. Ah well, at least they could have made the tails on regular pandaren appear less dirty.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
We got the kill! And double gold, again. This asshole hasn't giving me a single thing, ever. Killed him every single week since MoP came out, too. Multiple times a week a couple of times.

[edit]

Ally had him down to about 15 or so percent before we wiped them.

[edit]

Double gold from Sha. I quit WoW.

Yoshichan

Mal'Ganis deserved what they got.

Yoshichan

More inconsistent than Metzens paycheck.

Yoshichan

I just realized I don't have to go through the LFR HoF pain... there's literally zero upgrades from this place.

Feels good man.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
This. Basically the only reason I run LFR. Well, that and valor points. If it wouldn't be for the sigils, I wouldn't be able to find any incentive to utilize the raid finder, for it sure is boring around there. Hoping to be able to start raiding with the guild soon, was actually met with a GMOTD today dealing with raids.

Yoshichan

... thanks for ruining my life.

edit: Well, things didn't go too bad. The whole HoF LFR without a single wipe. Color me surprised o_o

Yoshichan

Uh, how does my brother have 192 valor? Doesn't dailies give 5 and bosses give 25 or something?

Yoshichan

Oh, guess that makes sense!

Popped my first monster for tonight... it's gonna a long night!

Yoshichan

you know what, I vaguely remember you saying something or other in the sc2 thread... couldn't remember what it entailed though.
I just decided to stop playing EU WoW approximately a year after vanilla was launched, for various reasons! I never regret making that decision! ... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom