• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT4| "Why do we keep playing? It is simply in our nature."

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has become log in every 8 or so hours to check the Black Market Auction House. I think I outgrew this game.

I desperately need people to play with again. Every time I find people to play with they all quit! Such a lonely game when you're playing solo.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Klaxxi and Golden Lotus at the same time and then Shado-pan and August Celestials at the same time. You CAN do all of them once they're unlocked by getting Lotus revered, but you will be doing four hours of dailies.

It's hard to ignore dailies that gives rep.... everyday since the last 2 weeks at least, i've been doing Order of the Serpent, Golden Lotus, Tillers, Anglers and Klaxxi dailies. Once Shado-Pan and August Celestials ones are unlocked, it's going to be hell! At least, i'll probably be done with the Order of the Serpent dailies by then. There is way too many dailies to do with Golden Lotus honestly. =/

GARROSH...GARROSH...CAIRNE WAS MY BROTHER!

I got chills.

I didn't mind this quest so much but as an Alliance character I didn't feel any engagement throughout. 'doop de doo the warchief is a wuss, but hey it's funny when he talks back to his ugly girlfriend and rages at garrosh.'

Cataclysm was the horde's expansion.

mileS

Quick question about LFR and coins.

If I run LFR once, use my coin to roll on the last boss, and lets say get nothing. Can I come back, get all the way to the last boss again (would normally be locked from the normal roll because I already did the boss once this week) but would it let me use another coin again? Has anyone tried this? I wonder if its the same thing, if you win something from it will it just say ok you won but you're locked like I assume it does normally for the first non-coin roll. Sorry If that doesn't make any sense I've been awake a lonnnnng time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's hard to ignore dailies that gives rep.... everyday since the last 2 weeks at least, i've been doing Order of the Serpent, Golden Lotus, Tillers, Anglers and Klaxxi dailies. Once Shado-Pan and August Celestials ones are unlocked, it's going to be hell! At least, i'll probably be done with the Order of the Serpent dailies by then. There is way too many dailies to do with Golden Lotus honestly. =/

Shoulda farmed your eggs day one brah

Quick question about LFR and coins.

If I run LFR once, use my coin to roll on the last boss, and lets say get nothing. Can I come back, get all the way to the last boss again (would normally be locked from the normal roll because I already did the boss once this week) but would it let me use another coin again? Has anyone tried this? I wonder if its the same thing, if you win something from it will it just say ok you won but you're locked like I assume it does normally for the first non-coin roll. Sorry If that doesn't make any sense I've been awake a lonnnnng time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43304789&postcount=301

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just had to fight Chun Li :lol

mileS

Thanks, sorry I missed that post :/

I wonder If it would still work if say I used a coin, won gloves, came back and used another coin. Could I win loot again?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I wonder If it would still work if say I used a coin, won gloves, came back and used another coin. Could I win loot again?

No clue. I know that it doesn't work on Sha of Anger and Galleon.

Lucis

The first time at LFR Will of emp, I did not use the coin, I only used it on the second time, I am not exactly sure what will happen if I have used the coin on the first time. I also only have 1 coin left this week, I can try on emp again, not sure how good a test it would be.... Someone needs to line up 10 coins a week and try ont he same boss over and over to confirm if it is possible to get loot multiple tiems from a boss in a single week with coin.

strafer

dat Blizzard fun

u1pbS.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Where's Metzen, David Kim and Dustin Browder?

Yoshichan

edit: That was the most fucked up double-post I've ever done. Wtf?

Lucis

So any reason they are bringing back BT?

I am guessing it's BT only and not really anything else BC related?

Speak of BC... I still gonna do my solo TK this week

Yoshichan

What the heck is that?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So any reason they are bringing back BT?

I am guessing it's BT only and not really anything else BC related?

Speak of BC... I still gonna do my solo TK this week
Well, there's apparently an area exclusive for warlocks in the Black Temple scenario. Connected to the The Codex of Xerrath quest line.

What the heck is that?
Yeah, what is that Strafer? Nothing comes up on EU (I'm playing on a PvE server though, if that has any relevance). Haven't checked others.

Also, are the PTR servers up? My list is blank.

Angry Grimace

Perhaps its to move you off of a server or temporarily move parts of a server onto another one to free up queues (which are still happening on some large servers). Or its fake.

Lucis

Rösti;43314131 said:
Well, there's apparently an area exclusive for warlocks in the Black Temple scenario. Connected to the The Codex of Xerrath quest line.

I know the new warlock quest, however, why now why warlock? because sha and corruption?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Perhaps its to move you off of a server or temporarily move parts of a server onto another one to free up queues (which are still happening on some large servers). Or its fake.

To think there are servers out there that have queues is mind-blowing considering I play in the borderline abandoned Draka.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I know the new warlock quest, however, why now why warlock? because sha and corruption?
Maybe because of the hints of a new Burning Legion invasion or the return of Sargeras? The quest line rewards as far as I can tell from the Wowhead article the ability to alter the color of your warlock abilities to fel green. There's some Wrathion connection to the whole thing as well. Legendary for warlocks, maybe?

As for another thing, I was looking at an archive of the World of Warcraft webpage from 2003 and noticed the 2001 ECTS Gameplay Preview video. Unfortunately, the mirrors led only to deprecated pages and the video I found on YouTube was of poor quality. Does anyone know of a working high quality file of that preview? It would be nice to make some GIF animations of.

Lucis

Rösti;43315253 said:
Maybe because of the hints of a new Burning Legion invasion or the return of Sargeras? The quest line rewards as far as I can tell from the Wowhead article the ability to alter the color of your warlock abilities to fel green. There's some Wrathion connection to the whole thing as well. Legendary for warlocks, maybe?

That makes sense.

However I am not so happy about it being class specific (I have a 90 lock already).

My actual Main doesn't feel important at all (shaman)

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Shoulda farmed your eggs day one brah

I tried, believe me i tried. But after 10 mins of flying around, i could only find 1 egg... i gave up. Not worth it. If they were shiny or something to make it easier to spot them, maybe i would bother, but no.

Berordn

I tried, believe me i tried. But after 10 mins of flying around, i could only find 1 egg... i gave up. Not worth it. If they were shiny or something to make it easier to spot them, maybe i would bother, but no.

Cloud Serpent dailies aren't that bad at least. I managed to do them all in 15 minutes as feral, or thereabout. Only about a week and a half to get exalted, too.

Cloud Serpent dailies aren't that bad at least. I managed to do them all in 15 minutes as feral, or thereabout. Only about a week and a half to get exalted, too.

Ehhh it's a very mixed bag. Burning through bandages/fish/archaeology digging is tedium at its most basic level. The much-too-uncommon drake race is challenging and fun. And then there's that goddamn honeycomb quest.

Ehhh it's a very mixed bag. Burning through bandages/fish/archaeology digging is tedium at its most basic level. The much-too-uncommon drake race is challenging and fun. And then there's that goddamn honeycomb quest.

Fuck in the past few days I just gave up on doing archeology and bandages (cooking I'll do if I have the fish, but I'm not going to buy them), and fishing it's about 50/50. Too much effort involved. The bandage quest is especially egregious, even though cloth is still overly plentiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom