• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

My friend tells me Ulduar 10 man heroic has the same loot as normal but drops more stuff? Is that true?

Dunno, Ulduar didn't have an on/off switch for heroics and used encounter mechanics for triggering hard mode. I think it just complains that there's no HC difficulty level.

What did they do to the shaman's totems, it only last like 10 seconds and die.

Also the battle with the golden lotus crew is amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
k0SloS8.jpg

My transmog set is nearly done. I just need the tier 10 heroic token from ICC(got the regular already) for the legs, and gauntlets of the wretched for the hands. Oh and a Red Proto-Drake to match.

You'd think I was blood with all this red.

I dont see the summon the four elements totems skill for a quick summon maybe I need more levels to see it but I have the remove the four elements totems at lvl30.

Kinda confusing how the totems have not cooldowns time

Tamanon

Banned
I dont see the summon the four elements totems skill for a quick summon maybe I need more levels to see it but I have the remove the four elements totems at lvl30.

Kinda confusing how the totems have not cooldowns time

Totems have changed. You don't have stat totems like you did before, those are all baseline auras. Now totems are used in certain situations.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh, RIP shammans good looking light pods.

There's actually a minor glyph that makes it look like you have all your totems out whenever you have any totem active, and since you always have Searing up as ele/enhance, you still get your happy little pylons.

strafer

Fucking hell. I'm 100% sure it's because of all the fucking whine from the community.

I like Ghostcrawler. Sad to see him go.

Jag

Fucking hell. I'm 100% sure it's because of all the fucking whine from the community.

I like Ghostcrawler. Sad to see him go.

I'm guessing he got a fairly impressive offer that's both a salary and position bump AND he doesn't have to take shit from the community.

He is actually a sharp guy. I'm sure he's on to better things.

Dawg

I liked Ghostcrawler.

He always answered my rogue questions on twitter.

He was the only man who knew my class exists :"(

Marven

Damn. Well good luck to Ghostcrawler with whatever he ends up doing.

Also I guess we're never going to get our moose.

Slayerx

Is this going to change much anyway? Tom Chilton is the game director and I'm pretty sure Cory Stockton is also above GC. The only thing that will suffer is communication with the players which is a real shame.

Is this going to change much anyway? Tom Chilton is the game director and I'm pretty sure Cory Stockton is also above GC. The only thing that will suffer is communication with the players which is a real shame.

His direct engagement with the playerbase was also down in the last year, doing more blogs than Q&As and limiting his interaction to Twitter at most. He's probably planned this move for a long time now.

Dawg

Meanwhile, people are celebrating his departure everywhere.

People just like to believe this single guy in a huge company like Blizzard is the only person who decides if they get nerfed/buffed.

CassSept

People just like to believe this single guy in a huge company like Blizzard is the only person who decides if they get nerfed/buffed.

People are dumb. GC completely changed playerbase<->developers relations and his influence is and will be visible forever. Sad that it has come to this but well, I wish him luck.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
People are dumb. GC completely changed playerbase<->developers relations and his influence is and will be visible forever. Sad that it has come to this but well, I wish him luck.

That about sums it up, yeah

Slayerx

Twitter drama. Wowhead/wowinsider unhappy that BB published a private facebook status, also BB mentioned in one of his tweets that he is joining another gaming company but he won't say which.

Dawg

Twitter drama. Wowhead/wowinsider unhappy that BB published a private facebook status, also BB mentioned in one of his tweets that he is joining another gaming company but he won't say which.

In this internet age, it's only a matter of time before we discover his next project.

Marven

Doesn't the drake mounts scale with gear like the vehicles in Ulduar or are they set like the mounts in Malygos?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doesn't the drake mounts scale with gear like the vehicles in Ulduar or are they set like the mounts in Malygos?

They don't scale for whatever stupid reason. The mount has less HP than I do. Which is fine, I can kind of 'pull' him down by running from him, but he still has a metric shit ton of health, and since I'm a DK I basically have nothing to use on his piece of shit whelps except for my gargoyles.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

I'm pretty sure the mounts in Malygos actually scale(maybe a shitty scale, but still...) otherwise i wouldn't be able to solo him. :lol

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

At least one person participating actively in this thread literally quit because he believed that GC was discriminating against Death Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom