• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

Man, I forgot how badly they ruined the Priest spell Levitate.

Looks so stupid now. I loved being able to /sit or /lay well using it.

strafer

I hate the RealID.

I cant create a new character without being seen.

Especially when I roleplay. They all hate on me.

Give me show offline already.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
They told me "show offline" would be implemented a loooooooooooong time ago :(

Disappointed in Blizz for that...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is he talking shit on the Rusted Protodrake?

Rusted is fine. This thing looks like it's a Nerf ball from the 90s or something
proto.JPG

Red Proto is perfection. This is like its botched cousin.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ysohi, you played WoD yet?
I gotta pack my stuff and chill out for a moment :lol I haven't even started discovering this seasons DH yet! I'll make sure to take pictures/videos if possible :3

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
They pulled me back in. A week ago.

I've managed to convert a few of my old regulars back in to playing. We've all got disposable incomes now and a bit of free time later at night... It'll be fun to run some old dungeons with the old crew for lots of laughs over the weekend. I blame my excitement levels for the next expansion.

Jumped on my very old Shaman back from 2005 who I left at level 80 for reasons unknown. Found this sucker in my bank. Unobtainable!.

The regen rate is so ridiculous I feel like using it just to punk a few people. Stone Guard Nazrom lives on!

strafer

They pulled me back in. A week ago.

I've managed to convert a few of my old regulars back in to playing. We've all got disposable incomes now and a bit of free time later at night... It'll be fun to run some old dungeons with the old crew for lots of laughs over the weekend. I blame my excitement levels for the next expansion.

Jumped on my very old Shaman back from 2005 who I left at level 80 for reasons unknown. Found this sucker in my bank. Unobtainable!.

The regen rate is so ridiculous I feel like using it just to punk a few people. Stone Guard Nazrom lives on!

pics?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I found a few Ankh's in my bank, as well as a few Totems from the old days, but they are all grey'd out. The trinket is the only one that means anything worthwhile in my bank.

Entropia

No One Remembers
It's weird that Blizzard decided not to make it grey.

It's still an item and the slot didn't get deprecated for that class like the other totems did.

PS, anyone miss it when the relics had effects rather than just stat increases? Ironically, when they did add the relic slots back in Vanilla I thought it was annoying they didn't have stats and had weird procs/effects.

Ultratech

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Any good DK 2 handers for me to aim for? I've got 17,000 timeless coins, but I'm so undergeared(in certain spots) that it's hard to get that last 3k to get the polearm.

Fjordson

Does Blizzard no longer sell physical authenticators? Either I'm blind or they've removed them from their online store.

LukeSmith

Pretty much. Only one ever dropped and it was fixed not to drop after that.

I had that drop off classic Ragnaros a month back or so doing my weekly MC run on my DK.

Pretty fun to use. Sucks about the 30min cooldown though.

At the time I believe the Talisman went to a Noktyn in Nurfed, a guild that had numerous Blizzard devs in it. Indalamar - Nurfed's leader - was a Blizzard dev or longtime WoW tester, I don't remember which.

I imagine the AQ mount is one of the rarer items in the game, the weapons that you got for turning in the quest are even rarer (Fang of Korialstrasz, et cetera).

My main was the Scarab Lord on Eredar, classic times

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know there's a couple Heroic achievements in the 10 man Icecrown achievement, but if I got those, can I do the rest( a la once bitten twce shy, waiting a long time for this, and the cultist one) in normal mode? It doesn't mention heroic anywhere on it

Tacitus_

I know there's a couple Heroic achievements in the 10 man Icecrown achievement, but if I got those, can I do the rest( a la once bitten twce shy, waiting a long time for this, and the cultist one) in normal mode? It doesn't mention heroic anywhere on it

If memory serves, yes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is there an add-on that makes the thing I have targeted namebar's blindingly obvious? Like bright green circle or something?

TheYanger

I use Tidyplates, I find it pretty obvious, but really any of them should do. Mine highlights it with white around the entire plate and it reduces the alpha of others by maybe 25%. But any nameplate addon should have some stuff like that. Even the default UI does the alpha level thing I think,

Yoshichan

strafer

Westfall is terrible now. Homeless people everywhere. Doesn't feel good at all.

Although I liked the quest were you feed the homeless. Felt good man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So that Heirloom page that got posted a while ago. When is that supposed to be up? Next patch? And does that mean proper cross-faction support for heirlooms finally?

Kenai

So that Heirloom page that got posted a while ago. When is that supposed to be up? Next patch? And does that mean proper cross-faction support for heirlooms finally?

You've always been able to mail heirlooms cross faction iirc (except the PvP trinkets). This will be cross server! Seems to be basically how the pet/mount tab works right now.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm trying to find the Wind Rider Cub and Gryphon Hatchling in the Blizzard shop, but they are nowhere to be found. Were they limited items and now gone forever? I wanted to buy one of them and the plush that comes with it for my girlfriend for christmas.

Fjordson

I'm trying to find the Wind Rider Cub and Gryphon Hatchling in the Blizzard shop, but they are nowhere to be found. Were they limited items and now gone forever? I wanted to buy one of them and the plush that comes with it for my girlfriend for christmas.
Maybe they're doing some sort of weird maintenance on the store or something? I was going to order a new authenticator this morning, but it would appear that those have totally disappeared also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom