• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ONE MORE DAY TILL I GET TO PLAY WARLORD OF DRAENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

DREAMHACK WINTER

HERE I COME

strafer

DREAMHACK WINTER

HERE I COME

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tacitus_

LLQFfG4.png

Tinfoilhat time: GC was his inside source.

Boogdud

Well by him I meant GC :p on SoL a poster claims that the replacement will be a titan lead who worked on wow previously.

Watch it be Kaplan. You want to whine about nerfs you filthy pleb casuals?! How about my first nerf: IF YOU AREN'T IN MY RAIDING GUILD YOUR LEVEL CAP IS NOW 91!

Dawg

DREAMHACK WINTER

HERE I COME

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I'll laugh at you when I get my Friends & Family Beta access ;-))))))

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I'll laugh at you when I get my Friends & Family Beta access ;-))))))
Damn you! Oh, but...

Hint! The picture above is taken by me ;)

Dawg

Damn you! Oh, but...

Hint! The picture above is taken by me ;)

I'd play with you, but I've already finished my preview and I don't like to keep playing.

I'm getting the PS4 Ultimate Evil edition though. You getting it too? Should totally add me, if so.

Yoshichan

I'd play with you, but I've already finished my preview and I don't like to keep playing.

I'm getting the PS4 Ultimate Evil edition though. You getting it too? Should totally add me, if so.
Ultimate... Evil?! There's such a thing O_O

Yeah I'm triple dipping D3/RoS for sure!

Dawg

Ultimate... Evil?! There's such a thing O_O

Yeah I'm triple dipping D3/RoS for sure!

Don't tell me you didn't know about this, Yoshi:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/11502590/prepare-for-ultimate-evil-on-playstation®-4-11-8-2013

From these hallowed halls of BlizzCon® 2013, we're excited to reveal that Acts I-V will be wrapped together into one incredible and action-packed adventure when Diablo® III: Ultimate Evil Edition™ arrives on the PlayStation® 4!

:eek:

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
People rejoicing about GC leaving is going to annoy me more than they should. They don't know shit about poop.

Khezu

Say I wanted to undelete a character, but since he was deleted, someone took his name, will that effect if Blizzard restores them or not?

Marven

Say I wanted to undelete a character, but since he was deleted, someone took his name, will that effect if Blizzard restores them or not?

It shouldn't, since the name is just a label for your guy. I'm sure if you restore him, it'll give him some random name and prompt you to change it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, so all I'm missing from getting the 10 man Frostbrood is the vampire achievement, the Lich King plague achievement and full house.

If only people didn't kill mobs so quick, I"d have them :|

I don't understand why people blame everything on certain individuals just because they are the front-face of the company.

When I was working for a shitty(yes, they where shitty) european phone company in a call center, people called in, blaming me for their problems. Often the more friendly I was, the more abuse I had to endure. experiences like that are amazing, because you get to see just how narrow peoples tunnels become when they are upset by some shit that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.
Going into monkey brain mode and irrationally starts blaming the first thing they see because the world is not some psuedo utopia.

Same thing with all these nostalgia / "they ruined the game" type whine posts. Grrr I just wanna rear naked choke them back into reality.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Dunno, Ulduar didn't have an on/off switch for heroics and used encounter mechanics for triggering hard mode. I think it just complains that there's no HC difficulty level.

Ulduar has\had an HM cache, in addition to the normal loot, that unlocked if you did the HM.

Fjordson

I don't understand why people blame everything on certain individuals just because they are the front-face of the company.

When I was working for a shitty(yes, they where shitty) european phone company in a call center, people called in, blaming me for their problems. Often the more friendly I was, the more abuse I had to endure. experiences like that are amazing, because you get to see just how narrow peoples tunnels become when they are upset by some shit that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.
Going into monkey brain mode and irrationally starts blaming the first thing they see because the world is not some psuedo utopia.

Same thing with all these nostalgia / "they ruined the game" type whine posts. Grrr I just wanna rear naked choke them back into reality.
Yeah, it's lame. Even if you do think the game has been ruined or totally "dumbed down" (which I couldn't disagree with more) anyone who blames Ghostcrawler singularly simply has no grasp of how game development works.

Yeah, it's lame. Even if you do think the game has been ruined or totally "dumbed down" (which I couldn't disagree with more) anyone who blames Ghostcrawler singularly simply has no grasp of how game development works.

It's just silly 'shoot the messenger' mentatility really.

red13th

I went to kill A'lar to get my Hand of A'dal title with my lv. 82 rogue. Asked help of a Shaman friend, after wiping once because I had forgotten the fight mechanics we down him and I realise I had forgotten to put on the costume. /sigh
Now I have to wait until next week!

Ultratech

Sucks about GC leaving.

But it's got tusks.

TUSKS!

And armor!

(Yeah, it is a bit silly looking.)

Would Blizzard restore this item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=19874/halberd-of-smiting ?

I once deleted it... think it was around the launch of TBC.

Can't be obtained anymore so it would be a pretty kewl transmog.

EDIT: OF COURSE THEY MADE A LVL 90 GREEN WITH THE SAME MODEL

I wish I could restore the eyepatch you got from doing quests in Blade's Edge.

Forgot what exactly I did with it, but I'm pretty sure I sold it.

But that was so long ago....and the only other Mail Eyepatch is basically like a monocle and drops off a rare.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
How hilariously weird would it be if GC was joing Sony Santa Monica to work on that "huge" project they are doing there?

Or with naughty dog? Haha just throwing out weird ideas.

vocab

He's probably talking about the one that drops from Galakras.

The joke is galakras doesnt drop a mount.

Seriously though, it's just a protodrake that leaves debris and shit when it flies. Nothing too special. I was never a fan of the protodrake design, and hate how they run when on the ground. They look like a dragon that walks like a penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom