• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good.

Finished secrets but it took everything but Animus and SoO wing 2 to do so. So I only have 5 shots at runestones this week, none guaranteed. If I get even a few that's a win though. If I got something crazy like all 5 I could finish as early as next week, but it'll probably take at least 2, if not 3 more weeks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol wat
13fCxQq.png

Milennia

if they gave the night elf a racial that would benefit me, such as crit or flat stats and not that day and night crap... they would be my perfect race, hands down.

Salamando

if they gave the night elf a racial that would benefit me, such as crit or flat stats and not that day and night crap... they would be my perfect race, hands down.

I like the day and night crap. Give them flavor while still being something they can balance. Sure as hell beats what I have now.

And Shadowmeld is damn awesome in PVE too. Feels so good to 'meld right as you're about to wipe, saving your raid a lengthy reset.

Milennia

I like the day and night crap. Give them flavor while still being something they can balance. Sure as hell beats what I have now.

And Shadowmeld is damn awesome in PVE too. Feels so good to 'meld right as you're about to wipe, saving your raid a lengthy reset.

In my current situation I have 0 choice as to what my race is, as I min/max.

Being a mage main my only alliance options that are viable currently are pandaren/gnome/worgen.

In WoD they are worgen/human/gnome

So yeah.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I never pick races to min/max, but it just works out that the races I like work really well with the specs I play

Orc Enhancement Shaman
Troll Shadow Priest
Pandaren Hunter(Pandaren's a pretty safe bet for any class, honestly. Just for epicurean.)
Dwarf Protection Warrior
Goblin Rogue(not the best but time is money is ok and Rocket Jump has saved so many Malkoroks I'd like to see someone say its useless)
Orc DK. May go Troll though.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Bah, another week without a Normal Garrosh kill! I hope the situation for Arms will be improved in Warlords of Draenor, as of now that specialization isn't much wanted (on OpenRaid anyway). Hopefully I can get some upgrades after the reset and rise to item level 565 at least.

Peachpies

they are adding 2 more upgrade levels for epic 5.4 epic items(up to 16 levels higher than original item!) and a way to convert timeless coins to valor in the next patch(5.4.8).

Tamanon

Banned
Holy shit. Sort of like a roundabout SoO nerf? Guess I'll have to start capping valor again on my hunter.

What about my 548 flex trinket from SoO? Will I be able to upgrade that more? Or is it only 561 and above?

Says all upgradeable items introduced in 5.4, so that'd be LFR, Flex, Timeless stuff also.

I wonder if those deeds of valor will be account-bound or character-bound.

Salamando

Fully upgrading all my stuff would bring me to a 580 ilvl. Tempted as that makes me to resub, my guild's raid hasn't down any extra bosses for the last three months. And I really don't want to see the inside of SOO again.

Fjordson

Says all upgradeable items introduced in 5.4, so that'd be LFR, Flex, Timeless stuff also.

I wonder if those deeds of valor will be account-bound or character-bound.
Ah, okay. Hopefully that means 567 Ordos gear as well.

As for you question, a blue reply in your link says they plan to make them BoP =[

Kinda bummed 'cause my main has like 90,000 coins that I have no use for and I'll probably still have plenty leftover after he's fully upgraded.

I also wonder what this means for heirlooms since they were already "upgraded". Using one right now for my main gear set and they didn't say anything about those.

Peachpies

heirlooms will stay at their current level (548/561/572), but the legendary cloak will get 2 more upgrade levels though you will have to manually upgrade it.

Fjordson

I also wonder what this means for heirlooms since they were already "upgraded". Using one right now for my main gear set and they didn't say anything about those.
Oh shit, good question. Hopefully they just bump up their item level. Or at least allow them to be upgraded after the patch. Will make them kinda useless until WoD otherwise.

Fjordson

heirlooms will stay at their current level (548/561/572), but the legendary cloak will get 2 more upgrade levels though you will have to manually upgrade it.
Seriously? That's pretty lame.

I have a spare 561 weapon in my bank thankfully, but damn.

Though maybe this now means that I'll be able to solo 0 lights Yogg for the mount. With my current gear I always wipe at about 3%.

Berordn

Sigh.

It's an SoO nerf, but one you have to grind for. I guess it solves the problem of being Valor capped with absolutely nothing to use it on though.

It also "solves" the issue with no new item tier for the next few months, though not in a particularly elegant way.

WoD's release date is going to bite them in the ass for a long time.

Touch

i think this will be my last legendary cloak i get. these tot runs are horrid now. my shaman mist just have to thug it out without the cloak.

Peachpies

so now they are going to buff the heirlooms by 8 item levels too, but overall the difference between an upgraded warforged item and an heirloom will have increased because the difference from 572->580 is less than stat difference from 580->588

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
It also "solves" the issue with no new item tier for the next few months, though not in a particularly elegant way.

WoD's release date is going to bite them in the ass for a long time.

About as much as WotLKs, Catas, and MoPs did anyway.

This is nothing new.

Berordn

About as much as WotLKs, Catas, and MoPs did anyway.

This is nothing new.

The fact that it keeps happening and they're at the lowest number of subs in quite some time isn't doing them any favors on that front but no, it probably won't have any major lasting effect.

We're just going to have a lot of bad PR from Twitter and interviews and a lot of community bitching until then.

ampere

I like. My warrior gon look goooood.

they are adding 2 more upgrade levels for epic 5.4 epic items(up to 16 levels higher than original item!) and a way to convert timeless coins to valor in the next patch(5.4.8).

This is pretty sweet. I really should come back and look for a guild to finish heroic SoO. It's been 6 months since I killed a new boss now, stopped at spoils.

I could have a 588 weapon, /drool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom