• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

TBC Loginscreen V 2.0 confirmed.

redDarkPortal.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really wish the WoD stat change was in the game right about now. There's so many fights I could make easier by switching to Elemental, but I just don't have the gear. And even when I acquire more while raiding with them, I'll be spending my valor on my main set, which is Enhancement. So that's weeks of playing catchup right there even though by that time I assume my guild will be slaughtering Heroics via 4/4 on everything and all the BIS's.

Surprised how well the heroic tier set fits the CM set
HaX5xoZ.jpg

strafer

I really wish the WoD stat change was in the game right about now. There's so many fights I could make easier by switching to Elemental, but I just don't have the gear. And even when I acquire more while raiding with them, I'll be spending my valor on my main set, which is Enhancement. So that's weeks of playing catchup right there even though by that time I assume my guild will be slaughtering Heroics via 4/4 on everything and all the BIS's.

Same here, though my main set is Ele.

Can't wait for the changes in WoD.

My bags will be so empty. :D

We have some very large changes to Balance Druids coming. They're taking some time to implement, so next build will likely include SOME of them, in a partially-complete state. We'll try to get a complete list of changes posted in the patch notes, so that you aren't left confused by weird half-implemented changes in datamining. Current Balance is hard to learn, easy to master (at least discounting DoT snapshotting). Making some very fundamental changes.

Oh very interested in Boomkin changes. Still haven't decided what to play in WoD. Troll Shaman, Night Elf Druid or Human Paladin.

RPGCrazied

The tier sets so far look pretty ho hum, though I do like the warrior one. I probably won't get any of them though cause I probably won't do anything but LFR.

Also, that new login screen looks a little bland.

ampere

Oh my fucking god. I finally down Yogg 0 lights for the first time and Mimiron's Head drops....HOLY SHIT. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it.

I know no one cares, but I had to tell someone (and my wife is asleep). Definitely never gotten remotely this lucky with a mount drop before.

Get out!!!

C'mon you have to at least post a picture if you are going to talk about a Mim's Head drop!

Congrats :p

I really want Mim's Head, but I do have my favorite mount, Invincible, so I can't complain.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Killed Heroic Siegecrafter and Thok today.

Funny enough, the GM was considering bringing me in on Monday to kill Garrosh because they have so much dps now that it's busting the phase.

Soooooo tell me if this a bad thing to edit it inmediately

Joined a LFR with my aliance shamman in Inmerseus, one dude started to joke about he finally completed heroic as a Horde so I questioned him if there is a extra boss like ToT, he said about you enable the
Bostons bombers
as a bosses for blowing theramore and started to make more jokes about it, no one was saying anything at all.

So I said
"USA still crying for that indicent?"
Oh lord, some of the raid starting to acusse me for making jokes about that and the dude who was actually joking was defending me but in the end they kicked me for making jokes instead

frequency

I am disappointed that they're reverting the change that allowed Swords/Fists to use Mutilate/Dispatch.

Is there any other spec in the game that only has 1 usable weapon type? Daggers are boring but I like the Assassination play style way more than Combat/Sub.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am disappointed that they're reverting the change that allowed Swords/Fists to use Mutilate/Dispatch.

Is there any other spec in the game that only has 1 usable weapon type? Daggers are boring but I like the Assassination play style way more than Combat/Sub.

Somebody's gotta use daggers. I hate that rogues use anything other than daggers, honestly.

Hunters.

frequency

Somebody's gotta use daggers. I hate that rogues use anything other than daggers, honestly.

Hunters.

But the change was that Assassination Rogues were still optimal with daggers but could use swords/fists if your daggers were outdated or you're (like me) fine with being a bad-mediocre casual player who just does quests and dailies and doesn't care about being optimal.

Hunters have bows, cross bows, and guns. Are one of the specs locked down to only one of those?

Though just relaxing the Transmog rules a bit would be a nice solution too I think.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hunters have bows, cross bows, and guns. Are one of the specs locked down to only one of those?

There's literally no difference between them anymore. There's 4 daggers in SoO and 5 'ranged', so it's pretty much like all the ranged being the same type.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
TBC Loginscreen V 2.0 confirmed.

When I scroll by quickly. it look like the portal is a big open mouth and the two shadows of the coiled snake above it are eyes.

Berordn

Quoth the Twitter:

On a related note, everyone, when you see datamining of the next build, DON'T FREAK OUT. We're doing things to adjust...
....damage across the board for the 6.0 numbers, and that includes reducing a *ton* of numbers. Fear not, we'll balance it.

Got a potion master 600 alch now. Not sure if I'm gonna do much with him at the moment, but it's nice to have and it didn't cost much (I think training costs were more than I spent on any materials).

Mage needs another profession though. Could do tailoring again to have a 3rd one, but I dunno. Maybe make him a blacksmith.

Got a potion master 600 alch now. Not sure if I'm gonna do much with him at the moment, but it's nice to have and it didn't cost much (I think training costs were more than I spent on any materials).

Mage needs another profession though. Could do tailoring again to have a 3rd one, but I dunno. Maybe make him a blacksmith.

My mage have enchanment and tailoring, I thought tailoring would be hard to make the exclusive cape bonuses but is the same old WotK material and just upgrade itself at upper levels

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Quoth the Twitter:

On a related note, everyone, when you see datamining of the next build, DON'T FREAK OUT. We're doing things to adjust...
....damage across the board for the 6.0 numbers, and that includes reducing a *ton* of numbers. Fear not, we'll balance it.

You could print that post out and staple it to some people's faces, they're still gonna whine about the damage numbers.

There's no reason to look at any of the spell changes until 2-3 weeks AFTER the betas been out. Until then everything's pulled apart and being messed with.

Fjordson

Get out!!!

C'mon you have to at least post a picture if you are going to talk about a Mim's Head drop!

Congrats :p

I really want Mim's Head, but I do have my favorite mount, Invincible, so I can't complain.
Thanks! I was so incredibly shocked. I have some pretty cool ground mounts, but I've never had a ton of luck with super rare flying mounts. And I would take a picture, but my settings are pretty low :p would make for an ugly screenshot.

But I'm jealous of Invincible. One of the coolest flying mounts in the game and also works as a ground mount because of the normal running animation. Mim's Head just hovers :lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They ever going to update the new model page on the WoD site? Pretty sad when I can view them in 3d on wowhead and wowdb but the official site is still only showing male orc, gnome, and dwarf

tier17Rogue.jpg

ampere

Quoth the Twitter:

Celestalon tries so hard to calm people down to no avail.

People never learn that number changes at this point in development are pretty irrelevant. It's more about how mechanics work. But either way, datamining often pulls up incorrect tooltips even for mechanics. Better to just remember: "Don't panic."

Showaddy

I know I'm waaaay late on this but I just got Mists like a week ago and it's really, really good. I'd quit after Cataclysm but my mates convinced me to jump back in as there was a sale on and questing and dungeons are absolute joy so far in Pandaria, kinda restored my faith in Blizz.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know I'm waaaay late on this but I just got Mists like a week ago and it's really, really good. I'd quit after Cataclysm but my mates convinced me to jump back in as there was a sale on and questing and dungeons are absolute joy so far in Pandaria, kinda restored my faith in Blizz.

It's good stuff. Might be my favorite expansion of all time though I've got high hopes for WoD.

Showaddy

It's good stuff. Might be my favorite expansion of all time though I've got high hopes for WoD.

Yeah Iv'e gotta admit I never really gave it chance but happy to be proved wrong. Probably the first time since Classic (though Wrath had some good moments) that Iv'e just enjoyed going around soaking the world in and levelling up.

Edit: Also I laughed at that level 90 boost for 40 quid deal, absolute joke. Then I hit Outland again with my new character, started to get really tempting...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rogue tier's doing nothing for me. Might look cool on an Undead, but I'll be keeping my ToT/CM Rogue set for now.

I kinda like the monk set? Kinda?

keffri

I'm back playing from a few months ago and I'm looking to freshen things up a bit. I'm going to reroll on a new server just so it's something new. Does anyone know of a good server (AM) I should play on? I don't mind playing Alliance or Horde. If anyone wants play also or add me my tag is keffri#1779

So are they planning to make blood a dps spec similar to gladiator stance for prot warriors? I'd love to dps as blood again. I thought I read something that they wanted to do this in the near future.

ampere

So are they planning to make blood a dps spec similar to gladiator stance for prot warriors? I'd love to dps as blood again. I thought I read something that they wanted to do this in the near future.

Sounds like a potential "yes" if Gladiator Stance works out well. Only problem I could see is Blood dps would have amazing rotational self healing that might be OP, but I guess they could tune that.

Milennia

so thank fuck.

the other CM team in my guild is helping get the CM gear on my priest.
did 3 today and doing the other 6 on saturday, then I'm done with CMs till WoD lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom