• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I actually kind of ran out of stock of gems to sell this week after heavy sales yesterday before the AH bots got on.

Not sure wat do now. S'pose I can mine myself, but that's usually only worth it in the morning when there's limited competition. But I pretty much have nothing to sell tonight. Feels weird.

Wait, you can keep the quest?

I never tried to, I assume the mount wouldn't be there anyway on days when the quest wasn't naturally available. Most of these types of achievements can be cheesed somehow by keeping the quest open and letting dailies roll over. Maybe this one is an exception.

strafer

Now that I think about it I think that's what I did.

Works for the "final boss" molten front daily if you need different ones from there without having to do the entire day's chain.

Good thing I never finished the flying quest today, might pick it up and leave it and see tomorrow if it's changed.

Male Human Artcraft is up. They look awesome.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14569141/artcraft-champion-of-stormwind-6-25-2014

1ZQQ8SJD5OBZ1403722334556.jpg

BR0H6EGC21AD1403722334573.jpg

9P7UN95FACAM1403722334575.jpg

Loxley

As with the others, I'll be it looks even better in motion. And as someone who plays a bearded human, I need to see mah hi-rez beardz.

Rokam

Well considering they were improving on cardboard, yeah.

Definitely much better, but not likely to convince me ever to roll one. I wanna see Draenei males now though.

Draenei males are going to have to be absolutely perfect for me to not race change to Dwarf, assuming I even end up playing in WoD.

Rokam

Going to go out on a limb and say Corehound mount is for 10 year anniversary.

Did some MMO come out today or patch today? D3 news and more WoD alpha. Silly blizz.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Those humans look like cavemen. There's no reason why every face can't have a unique mesh other than dumb.

RPGCrazied

Going to go out on a limb and say Corehound mount is for 10 year anniversary.

They already said what it was going to be:

hoggerPet.jpg

I wouldn't get all that excited about the corehound mount. Could easily be another store mount for $30. Seems to me they keep going up in price.

mclem

Immerseus heroic down!

That's three now; Norushen, Galakras and now Immerseus. I'm noticing something about all these heroics so far: in each case, there's *one* major stumbling block, and once we overcome it, the actual fight becomes rather easy. In the case of Norushen it was strategising around maximising DPS without getting overwhelmed by adds. Galakras it was the downstairs group surviving the period where the rest of the raid is up the first tower, the breaths from the flying drakes are hitting for a lot, and Thranok is coming into play, and now on Immerseus it was the first rotation (Boss/swirl/split/slimes). In all three cases, when we solved that issue, the kill came very quickly afterwards. On Immerseus I always expected it to get easier but I was still shocked about *how much* easier things were for the second cycle onwards.

It's an interesting problem when it comes to figuring out how to motivate a guild through such a situation, when they keep running up against the same problem over and over again, but as a RL you're confident that that's the one remaining problem and it'll be plain sailing from that point onwards.

lazygecko

Aren't the male draenei supposed to look more puffed up around the chest area in their posture?

And I wonder if they'll finally add animation to the ported over blood elf ponytail on humans. It's stiff as a brick if you're moving around (but IIRC the draenei equivalent does animate).

lazygecko

Finally implementing level-scaled old dungeons is about as much as I'd realistically hope for when it comes to the 10th anniversary.

Hixx

I think that is the most underwhelming tier-set I've seen. Looks like a plate levelling-set from WotLK or something... the bottom version at least has nicer colours but if ever I was happy for transmogrification, it is now! I er, hope it's improved before release. It's got to be, right?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I think that is the most underwhelming tier-set I've seen. Looks like a plate levelling-set from WotLK or something... the bottom version at least has nicer colours but if ever I was happy for transmogrification, it is now! I er, hope it's improved before release. It's got to be, right?

Shrug. I think it looks awesoem.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I kinda like it too, but I'm told I'm weird for liking the WoD monk tier. Least it's different enough. Not like the Shaman tier that just says I AM A SHAMAN AND THATS IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom