• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGCrazied

Post your transmog from one of your mains you play a lot! Like to see them. Here's my Death Knight.

Wo_WScrn_Shot_110113_215241.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Enhance on left. Elemental on right.
I don't play my hunter or monk anymore really, so no point in posting their transmog. Hunter is just female Pandaren in a CM set with the Trial of Crusader crossbow

ampere

Got a beta invite... pretty sweet. Looking forward to trying all the tanks to decide if I stay Brewmaster main. Probably will.

The invite email says:
You can download the client now! Be ready to log in to the game from Friday, June 27, at 2:00 PM PDT, when new content will be available to play.

Not sure if this means I can't play until the 27... OK gonna leave that typed out but I just realized it said June rofl. Nevermind. Going to keep installing and play later today or tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'm going to resub I'm a 90 warriors in full tier gear of whatever the throne of thunder raid was anyone wanna be my real ID friend?

Fjordson

My mage *have pretty much every set in the game available to me, this is just my good luck set for the new week =p
QGSMN2Q.jpg

My druid alt
J593HYX.jpg
Niice! Is that the lightbringer tabard up top?

edit: RPGCrazied your rogue looks amazing! Love the dark blue. Same with your shamans Dragon. Jealous of the challenge mode gear.

I also got a beta invite, I don't remember asking for this? I'll check it out for a bit as a free demo. I test enough software at work that I don't wanna do it in my free time

Milennia

Niice! Is that the lightbringer tabard up top?

edit: RPGCrazied your rogue looks amazing! Love the dark blue. Same with your shamans Dragon. Jealous of the challenge mode gear.

yep, i have it on all of my playable characters lol, kind of a weakness of mine.

RPGCrazied

RPGCrazied your rogue looks amazing! Love the dark blue. Same with your shamans Dragon. Jealous of the challenge mode gear.

Thanks! There was 2 ways to get the pieces for it, now its back to one. The first is darkmoon faire tickets, which would take forever for each piece. The other is the Battle for The Barrens event(which I did everyday) they had, which is no longer in the game. So its fairly unique.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wonder if 6.0 will add the tyrannical/malevolent stuff back in for mogging, or if they'll wait til WoD.
Jg9LIaE.png

want this ridiculous thing.

Wonder if 6.0 will add the tyrannical/malevolent stuff back in for mogging, or if they'll wait til WoD.
want this ridiculous thing.

As some whos favorite weapon in the game (relentless claymore) is stuck on a character I never use and was removed from pvp vendors I god damn hope so.

So my Sky Golem auction was undercut and I canceled it without realizing it had a bid on it. TIL when you cancel something that has a bid on it you lose the equivalent AH cut. So I'm out 600g from that mistake :(

Hrmmm they claim that you don't need to be subbed to get a beta invite..Then all of a sudden I randomly resub yesterday and today I get invited into the beta. Weird.

Gotta wait until Friday for some reason though :/

Fjordson

I'm not in the beta either brehs =[ busy leveling a warrior in Outland on live. Getting ganked about once a minute :lol

Warriors are fun, though. I may have to return to my original WoW class for Warlords.

antonz

RNG hates me. Secrets of the Empire. Week 1 I get 9. This week with the boost I was like yeah I am set. Then out of 20 bosses I only get 10 leaving me 1 short for the week

Rokam

3 classes left to hit 90 on and I'll have all 90's on Stormrage. Not doing druid though, did 2 Paladins instead, one ally one horde. I too am enjoying leveling warrior. Dreading Monk/Lock as I'm not really a fan currently of either.

q4qA7xm.png

Thank god I got this today. This dungeon always took way too long to get to and then you have to run through it entirely to get to the end of it, ugh. But that's in the past now!

Magnus

Oh man. It's the addons. My addons are slowing my performance down.

I disabled them all for the first time in ages, and my game runs so much more smoothly, even on High.

Now to figure out which are the offenders...

Edit: It's fucking Power Auras Classic. Just chilling in Shrine of Two Moons, with settings on High, it single-handedly cuts my FPS from 35-50 (depending on what I'm doing), down to 15-18. Wtf.

I don't even remember what the fuck I got this addon for...

Skab

q4qA7xm.png

Thank god I got this today. This dungeon always took way too long to get to and then you have to run through it entirely to get to the end of it, ugh. But that's in the past now!

Not like it takes long to run through it though, and you can do multiple runs on a toon each day.

But grats!

Oh man. It's the addons. My addons are slowing my performance down.

I disabled them all for the first time in ages, and my game runs so much more smoothly, even on High.

Now to figure out which are the offenders...

Edit: It's fucking Power Auras Classic. Just chilling in Shrine of Two Moons, with settings on High, it single-handedly cuts my FPS from 35-50 (depending on what I'm doing), down to 15-18. Wtf.

I don't even remember what the fuck I got this addon for...

Power Auras is a kind of outmoded right now. Used to be the shit for awhile though. Probably hasn't been maintained.

Weak Auras can do anything Power Auras could have and more if you need a replacement.

Rokam

Arms damage at low levels is just nuts. Pumping out 1500+ in dungeons around 46.

Also can anyone on beta check if you can transmog swords/maces/axes to fist weapons. Now that polearms can be transmogged to other 2H hope they did the same for fist.

iirate

My old account is inactive, and I'm starting fresh on a new one. I haven't finished the transmog for any of my new characters yet, but here's the armory cap of my old shaman:

3daQodF.png

I'm almost done with my new monk's set, so I'll be sure to post it soon.

strafer

Can we have a variety of racial guards? Not just one race, but a combination of orcs, trolls, etc?
There are some plans to allow you to customize where your guards come from (e.g. what main city) (Muffinus)

You mean faction right? Cause there are races without cities.
Yes. You can have all worgen guards and call it Dogfort.

Dogfort..hell yeah

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind setting up a NeoGAF guild on the beta servers (I suggest Lost Isles). But how many are we here currently in the beta and interested in a guild?

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind adding some Gafers on Real ID and do some Pugs like Open Raid Us does

th3dude

Been slowly jumping back into the game and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed.

I've been out for a while and have even played other games (Guild Wars 2 for instance) so a lot of the mechanics and things are very rusty.

Jumped on my level 85 Paladin and felt like I had no clue what I was doing. I'm thinking I'll need to level up a new character to relearn not only the mechanics, but professions and other things too.

I'm also eager to load up a bunch of addons and play with the auction house, so that might be part of why I'm overwhelmed.

RPGCrazied

Oh hey, Chris Hardwick(from @midnight, Nerdist, Singled Out!) is hosting the Blizzcon contests this year! Great choice.

I like Chris. He is a funny dude. He also hosts the Talking Dead that I watch. Nothing against Jay, but man he has been doing it for years, I'm glad for this change personally.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BMAH has Mimiron's Head on my server for 400k(and that's a low pop server)

I'll stick to just running Ulduar weekly, thankyou.

Onikaan

So I went to the Timeless Isle for the first timelast night and... died.

A lot.

I also managed to sneak around and loot mossy chests (that contained epics?). Then I killed a few rare mobs.

What's the actual deal here though? I take it some of this stuff is group work because some of these baddies almost 2 shot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom