• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

witness

So I got my paladin to SoO for the first time yesterday. Cleared the first wing and got a ring and I used my bonus roll on Sha because of the 2 hander, and somehow I got it. So excited and happy. It's great that I've gotten getting a weapon out of the way and now I can just use my bonus rolls on trinkets and tier pieces. Going to run the second wing tonight and hope I have more good luck.

After I get my paladin geared to a certain point, I'll spend less time on him and start leveling a Druid. I just have an itch to level a Druid for some reason. I have one at 47, but I might make a new one on the horde side (my paladin is my only horde character). Thinking about going troll for it. I have a full set of leather heirloom gear and the agility staff heirloom. Very tempting, will do feral and guardian for leveling if I go for it. It would be nice to get a 6th 90 before WoD just to make my decision on a main all the more difficult....

Tamanon

Banned
Example, my old shaman: http://www.wowhead.com/list=2739762/us-eredar-ampere#4-quests

Tools->Profiler->Lookup Battle.net profile. Load you character and make sure it's up to date, and you can see what quests you have/haven't done on the quests tab. Super useful for doing Loremaster.

I'm only at 222 (224 on my DK). I guess that goes up 3 in WoD since the Challenge Mode mounts become account wide. Maybe I'll make those Jewelcrafting and Engineering mounts to get ready

Thank you! Of course it was a quest where I had to get a mask that had expired a while ago, put it on and then the questgiver would show up. Finally done with Outland.

Tetsuo9

I'm getting really hyped for this expansion. I think this will be the best raiding system yet. Way too many times we had to cancel our raids because we couldn't get 25-man and 10-man was too low for our guild.

I wish it would be somehow viable to have a mixed spec between tank and DPS or have 3 tank bosses, because its hard when one of your tanks is not around and very difficult to keep the 3rd tank benched for so many months.

strafer

cnKehRJ.png

Magnus

Speaking as a former guild officer, 'benching' people due to raid size limitations is so fucking awful. They just want to play a video game with friends and acquaintances and can't.

So glad Flex is coming in.

I can't help but get frustrated when I see all the amazing quality-of-life improvements to the game that arrived with Cata, MOP and WoD, and wonder how much better things could've been if we had all this shit years ago.

Like, imagine the Heirloom tab and functionality back when Heirlooms were first introduced. Like, goddamn.

StMeph

I don't doubt that the cinematic will be technically great, but it's seriously going to be 3 minutes of content that everyone will watch just once (twice, maybe). WoD still seems seriously behind schedule, and kind of a clusterfuck.

But I still want to resub. +_+

RPGCrazied

I hope they announce the CE on Thursday too, though I might just get the regular. I heard its going to be $10 more this year. I have all the other CE's but Wrath, missed that one. :( Depends on what the mousepad looks like honestly.

RPGCrazied

Order the CE and get your Lil'Garrosh

The pet/mount is already known though, you can get it now if you preorder the digital deluxe edition.

The only thing different from digital edition to physical CE is the mousepad, artbook, soundtrack and making of dvd. Maybe a hearthstone card might be included too.

Magnus

So, Inscription's such a gold mine. lol.

That, plus having a Tailoring Destro Lock ready to farm, and the post earlier in the thread about how to play the XMog market, and I'm starting to feel comfortable about gold again! 1-3k gold a day with barely any effort. Love it.

I don't doubt that the cinematic will be technically great, but it's seriously going to be 3 minutes of content that everyone will watch just once (twice, maybe). WoD still seems seriously behind schedule, and kind of a clusterfuck.

But I still want to resub. +_+

For all the shit Pandaria's gotten with its lighter-hearted cinematic and lighter-hearted themes....I watched that cinematic more than any of the others. Watch the BTS feature on it from the collector's edition - so, so much work went into that cinematic, haha.

The pet/mount is already known though, you can get it now if you preorder the digital deluxe edition.

The only thing different from digital edition to physical CE is the mousepad, artbook, soundtrack and making of dvd. Maybe a hearthstone card might be included too.

I'm such a sucker for the CEs; they're so worth it to me. The soundtrack is invariably awesome, the artbooks are gorgeous, and I actually watch the BTS making-ofs, lol. With MOP, it was a bluray, so the picture quality and audio were pristine!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

fdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsf

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So, Inscription's such a gold mine. lol.

That, plus having a Tailoring Destro Lock ready to farm, and the post earlier in the thread about how to play the XMog market, and I'm starting to feel comfortable about gold again! 1-3k gold a day with barely any effort. Love it.

Care to share the details? ;)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
WoD might end up being the first WoW CE I get, assuming I can snag a release date delivery order on amazon. I really like the Draenor aesthetic overall, even the in-game map screen of the continent gives me nerd jollies I haven't felt since at least Wrath.

I know it would probably end up being a waste since I don't really care about soundtracks or making of DVD's, but art books are always nice and the CE boxes themselves are always pretty decent pieces themselves.

strafer

WoD might end up being the first WoW CE I get, assuming I can snag a release date delivery order on amazon. I really like the Draenor aesthetic overall, even the in-game map screen of the continent gives me nerd jollies I haven't felt since at least Wrath.

I know it would probably end up being a waste since I don't really care about soundtracks or making of DVD's, but art books are always nice and the CE boxes themselves are always pretty decent pieces themselves.

I got the Cata Art Book, it's filled with wonderful art.

Cata was also the first CE I bought.

Also..wallpaper size:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/qa/QAWT4S4BB51X1407775320924.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gotta sell those level 90 boosts.

For real. I have leveled a ton of characters throughout my illustrious WoW career, but the thought of going 1-100 in the current state of the game is daunting. Hell, I think the only character I went from 1-90 on after mists launched was a monk, and they have that daily xp buff.

Tamanon

Banned
For real. I have leveled a ton of characters throughout my illustrious WoW career, but the thought of going 1-100 in the current state of the game is daunting. Hell, I think the only character I went from 1-90 on after mists launched was a monk, and they have that daily xp buff.

I think it might be much quicker to level, at least through the post-60 content based on how they're changing the XP around in the beta.

This reminds me of how I didn't get the TBC CE and I regret it so hard. I have every single other CE but that one. y u so expensive on ebay, tbc ce...

Magnus

Care to share the details? ;)

6-10 pages back somewhere, someone linked me to a youtube vid on using TSM and a certain amount of preset config options to buy cheap greens and resell them for much higher. People pay absurd amounts for xmog greens, lol

Entropia

No One Remembers
fdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsffdsafadsf

Yoshi already in tears with overhype! ;P

6-10 pages back somewhere, someone linked me to a youtube vid on using TSM and a certain amount of preset config options to buy cheap greens and resell them for much higher. People pay absurd amounts for xmog greens, lol

I just looked for it and can't find it. Anyway you could link me to the youtube vid? I've been using TSM for this exact purpose but can't seem to manage to move any of my greens.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshi already in tears with overhype! ;P

That shit ain't nothing! Look at my frikkin' calender

(it goes on and on, but so much can only be shown in one screen)

712TBWD.png

M.D

So...

I'm thinking about spending 400 gold (which I don't even have right now, but will if my bronze bars sell on the auction house) on the glyph of stars to change my moonkin form

Is that a dumb idea? I'm level 52 and never really buy anything.. all my gear is from quests and dungeons

I guess I'll need gold at some point, but is there something better to spend my gold on at this point?

Hixx

So...

I'm thinking about spending 400 gold (which I don't even have right now, but will if my bronze bars sell on the auction house) on the glyph of stars to change my moonkin form

Is that a dumb idea? I'm level 52 and never really buy anything.. all my gear is from quests and dungeons

I guess I'll need gold at some point, but is there something better to spend my gold on at this point?

In 8 levels you will want flying (250g), then to be able to fly in Northrend after it is 500g so make sure you have enough for those.

You'll get thousands going from 60-90 though, don't worry too much. Though eventually you will want epic flying (4200-5000g iirc).

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
Throne of kiljaeden

where they drink ze blood

That means that the legion is already pretty heavily invested in the Orcs already, if Garrosh stops them literally right before they drink the blood.

I thought they drank it at the Temple of Karabor though?

Looking to start playing this again (never really played it at all, I own all the way to Cataclysm) Does anyone have any of those free game time for returning players things?

I don't even know if they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom