• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nista

Yes you should go for it! Watch videos first to get a feel for the strats.

And I recommend that you play Elemental spec for CMs, it gives 3 buffs, heroism/lust, has a stun and great damage.

We have 5 left to do, so hopefully the next two weeks will be enough time to knock those out. Did Gate of the Setting Sun last night and both me and the feral druid died way too often to stupid stuff. Melee dps really is a pain sometimes.

I have no elemental gear, nor have I ever since vanilla. Not going to start now just to ez mode it for silver. ;) True challenge mode I guess!

TheYanger

So you hit 90:

Hitting 90 can be overhwelming since we're at the end of the expansion - you will see quests EVERYWHERE, and have no idea what most of them even do. Some of this may already be outdated, I'm not even sure. But I'll try to explain it all as best as possible.

First things First:
Access to Shrines I'm not sure if they changed this, and boosted toons might not need it anyway, but there is a very short questline you needed to do previously to get access to the hub zone, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and the two hub cities there. It would be offered at most of the quest hubs around Pandaria once you reach the appropriate level (I think you can do it as early as 87, don't quote me). The quest should be called Temple of the White Tiger. Basically, you go to the Temple of the White Tiger in northeastern Kun Lai, talk to Xuen (the white tiger), and do some trials to rid yourself of Sha influence. Watch some cutscenes and follow that quest line, and it SHOULD let you into Vale of Eternal Blossoms down at the southern end of Kun Lai Summit. The Horde hub town is in the northeastern part of that zone (Follow the roads) and the Alliance one is in the Southeast. You'll want to bind there as soon as you get there, it has everything you need (Except auction houses) including portals to the old world cities.

Now that we're in the shrines, the things you want to do:
-Buy flying (It should be outside on the upper deck. Near the flight master).
-Pick up the quests that start whichever zones you are looking to do.

There are going to be a TON of quests in your immediate area, so I'm going to break down the most important ones:

-A Flash of Bronze... This one should pop up automatically, check your quest log if not, but it wants you to visit Chromie, who is in the seat of Knowledge (Eastern building in the Vale, where Mogu'shan Palace is. It's directly ABOVE that. This is also where Lorewalker Cho is with all of the archaeology related things). This questline will teleport you to the Timeless Isle (Get the flight path) and is probably going to be a solid first option on things to do.

-Meet the Scout - This quest starts your 5.1 quest chain which opens up a bunch of content in Krasarang Wilds. For Horde it's obtained from Sunwalker Dezco, he's down below the shrine, look him up on wowhead if you can't find him. For alliance it's from an npc named Lyalia on the bottom level of the shrine.

-Stranger in a Strange Land - This will start from almost any hub in Pandaria at 90. This is for the Legendary Cloak, you MAY have time to finish that if you start it ASAP. I include it here because it's prolific and in case you want to, but it's going to take some serious work to get this thing done before it is removed at this point :(

-Thunder Calls. this one SHOULD pop up automatically as well, if not you can manually start it by going to the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong steppes and getting !The Storm Gathers. This questline leads you to the Isle of Thunder (The 5.2 content for Mists of Pandaria) which is a bit outdated now but is a really cool experience for sure still. There are a lot of dailies and rares and stuff on this island, and it has a super fun Loot Run scenario you can do.

Once you've finished the Timeless Isle enough to get ilevel 518 so you can do heroic Scenarios, there will be an NPC in your shrine that offers a one time quest to get a guaranteed epic for doing one heroic scenario. This is also pretty worth doing.

I highly recommend simply doing the timeless isle questchain, and looking up a Timeless Isle guide (there are tons and it'd be a ridiculous amount of writing for me to simply rehash what has already been done better), it's a good example of a few things:

A) it has the new loot system tier tokens will have in Warlords - you get a 'timeless chest' and right click it and it automatically generates an item appropriate to your spec.
B) It has random events and bosses which are VERY prevalent in Warlords. You'll see crossed swords or a skull on your map and that indicates it's a rare mob/event which you can then kill or participate in for a very high chance at decent loot, and a higher chance the first time you do any given one each day.
C) It has chests all over that are once per character to loot that will get you starter gear. This is the easiest it's ever been to gear up. I believe boosted 90s already have a set of this, but I haven't used mine so I can't say for sure.

DarkKyo

I have been really tempted to play around a bit with WoW again what with the expansion right around the corner. Mostly excited about the revamped character models but also quite interested in exploring the old version of the Outlands because I have a lot of memories leveling in Burning Crusade. Last time I put any time into WoW was about 3 or 4 months into Pandaria launch. Any opinions on if I should just wait for the expansion or is there stuff I've missed that I might enjoy playing around with before the big changes happen in a couple months? I'm also very interested in boosting one of my characters or a new character right to 90 but I'm still not sure if it's worth my time at the moment...

Edit: ^ actually the post right above mine is quite helpful. Still looking to see if it's "worth it" right now or not though...

ampere

Edit: ^ actually the post right above mine is quite helpful. Still looking to see if it's "worth it" right now or not though...

I'd say the time to jump in is either at 6.0 (October 14th or 21st at the latest) or when Draenor launches (November 13th). If you haven't played in a while it's not really necessary for you to relearn the mechanics only for a ton of them to change in 6.0.

Chris R

I'm just working on getting characters to 90 now for the next expansion. Tried to gear up for a raid but wasn't dedicated enough to it so it kinda just fell apart.

TheYanger

Newer Systems since Wrath of the Lich King era:

The Dungeon Finder was already covered above, but you may have noticed some other functions on there:
Scenarios and Raid Finder.

Scenarios
Scenarios are basically the answer to dungeon queues sucking if you're not a healer or tank. In MoP they sort of replaced Dungeons in terms of grindable content for currency (which are going away so I didn't really mention them, sorry). Basically it's only 3 person, and there is no need for roles - the mechanics are all avoidable so DPS can do them you just can't screw them up as much. Think of it like Guild Wars 2 dungeons, only not completely terrible. The basic Scenarios are available as soon as you hit 90 and they won't drop particularly exciting loot, you may want to do them just to see them. Once your ilevel is up to 518 you can do Heroic Scenarios, which are VERY good Valor:time spent (The best in the game by far), and are moderately challenging - they emphasize having decent DPS and NOT MESSING UP MECHANICS. I wouldn't call any of them hard, but if you stand in things you will die horribly. These have a chance once per day to drop an epic item and are worth doing when you're gearing up.

The Scenario system is also used for lots of solo storytelling stuff, if you visit the Isle of Thunder you'll find many solo scenarios, and in Warlords there are no longer 3 person scenarios (there are twice as many dungeons instead) but there are LOTS of solo scenarios. They're a really strong storytelling tool.

Raid Finder
I'll make a longer raid oriented section later, but for now just know that there are LOTS of raid difficulties now, and Raid Finder is the bottom feeder one. Each zone has a specific required ilevel to queue (and I'll mention it now, you can see your item level on your character sheet under the general tab), and each one has to be done in order within the zone. For instance, Throne of Thunder is only one raid, but in Raid Finder it is split into 4 wings. Those go linearly, but the ilevel for queueing is the same accross all four. If you're casual, this is where a lot of players are content to spend their days, loot is individual per player and random. If you're a Brewmaster Monk you will only get loot appropriate to Brewmaster Monks, and you'll get something probably 10-15% of the time. Otherwise you get gold. The loot here is lower level than the actual raids on any difficulty, but it is otherwise the same. Mechanics are mostly intact but either sharply dumbed down or very forgiving of failure, and there is usually a lot of hilarity the first few weeks of any given raid tier as most of the people who have no idea what is going on figure out the 'hard' bosses (There's always something that ends up being tuned incorrectly and is a total roadblock in LFR the first few weeks).

Actually, raid section right now :)
Raiding!
Ahh the best part of wow (I'm totally unbiased). This is nothing like it was in Vanilla or BC. In Warlords it's not going to be anything like it was in Wrath or Cata or MoP either.

If you haven't played since Vanilla/BC: Raids are no longer 'farm all week, go in and wipe to the 20 morons in your group'. In Wrath they introduced 10 man and 25 man of the same raids (In Bc they were different, you may remember ZA or Karazhan for instance). The 10 mans there were strictly easier, and dropped a slightly lower quality of loot. In Cata, they decided to balance 10 and 25 to be 'equal'. Without getting into which is harder, the truth is either way it was never completely balanced, and some fights are harder on 25 (most of them) while some are harder on 10 (few of them). No matter what there wasn't Parity. It also really stifled raid design to have to make fights scale between such different compositions of players. In Mists, the raid size is going back to unified...sort of.

Currently you have LFR, detailed above, Flex, Normal, and Heroic. Flex is new, flex is easier than normal, but VASTLY harder than LFR. Flex also scales dynamically from 10 to 25 players in a raid. You can bring 13 people and have it scaled relatively appropriately to your group in terms of all mechanics. Loot drops according to the difficulty you're raiding on (regardless of raid group size): LFR, Flex, Normal, Heroic. There are also randomly Warforged items which are slightly better, to keep you coming back for more.

In Warlords, this is going to become LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythic. This is just a naming change. LFR will be exactly as it is now, Normal in Warlords is what is currently Flex. It will remain flexible. Heroic in Warlords is currently Normal, and it will now ALSO be flexible. Mythic is the new 20 person fixed size 'hardest' difficulty. It's analagous to heroic now. 10-25 split is gone, there is only 20. Warlords is also going to add more randomization along the lines of Warforged gear, there are going to be random secondary stats that you can get on an item (including tier this time), to make it so that there's almost no possible way to actually get a full best in slot setup. Gearing will never get completely stale.

If you haven't played in a while, things you might not understand about raiding in general:
- It is NOT easier than Vanilla/BC. It's vastly harder if anything. The low end of LFR and Flex is not challenging, but the hardest content has only gotten harder because of this split, not easier. There are only 2-3 bosses in all of BC that can compete with the challenging stuff they put out today.
- It is probably more casual friendly, but only in the sense that you don't have to farm for mats and garbage. It just takes a trip to the auction house to have enough potions, food, and flasks for weeks on end of raiding. Because of this you can now be a high end raider and maintain a normal life. Yes, the VERY top guilds poopsock, but you can raid 9 hours a week and barely play outside of that and still finish all of the hardest content before the tiers are over.
-There is an in game group finder tool (Not matchmaking, but actual LFG tool) they just recently added that should be more fully fleshed out for Warlords, to assist wtih making groups for the non-random stuff, like Normal or Heroic raids. There are also more sophisticated tools out there to make it easier than ever to find groups. Openraid.eu or openraid.us is a good start.

DarkKyo

I'd say the time to jump in is either at 6.0 (October 14th or 21st at the latest) or when Draenor launches (November 13th). If you haven't played in a while it's not really necessary for you to relearn the mechanics only for a ton of them to change in 6.0.

Is that when they shrink the HP numbers and get rid of a bunch of skills or does that happen in the expansion? Good advice though I'll read up on the new patch when it hits and see if I want to join then.

TheYanger

Is that when they shrink the HP numbers and get rid of a bunch of skills or does that happen in the expansion? Good advice though I'll read up on the new patch when it hits and see if I want to join then.

6.0 has all of the mechanic changes including the item squish and ability removal.

ampere

Yup 6.0 is the number squish, tank changes, new character models (for all except Blood Elves, Worgen, Goblins and Pandaren, Blood Elf updates coming later), raid changes, ability pruning, healing changes, pvp changes... all game mechanics stuff.

DarkKyo

6.0 has all of the mechanic changes including the item squish and ability removal.

Yup 6.0 is the number squish, tank changes, new character models (for all except Blood Elves, Worgen, Goblins and Pandaren, Blood Elf updates coming later), raid changes, ability pruning, healing changes, pvp changes... all game mechanics stuff.

Wow! The character models are hitting before the expansion? That is awesome/exciting. Thanks guys! Just what I needed to know. I'll definitely check out the game when 6.0 goes live.

TheYanger

I underestimated how long writing anything would take. so I apologize for those being so broken up. Also, I sadly gotta head out in about 15 minutes so if there's anything major I'm forgetting I'll have to get to it later tonight. Hopefully it's at least enough for people to start wrapping their heads around some of the changes though.

I underestimated how long writing anything would take. so I apologize for those being so broken up. Also, I sadly gotta head out in about 15 minutes so if there's anything major I'm forgetting I'll have to get to it later tonight. Hopefully it's at least enough for people to start wrapping their heads around some of the changes though.

Thanks a bunch for the writeup. What's the standard tank ability rotation?

StMeph

Does the Conquest -> Honor conversion at end of expansion's season mean current Conquest gear will be available for Honor? There are a couple of pieces that I'd like to get to finish the set for transmog.

Buried at end of last page, can anyone provide details?

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I resubscribed after two years of not playing to get some of the things they're removing done (Brawlers', Cape, Green Fire, etc.)

To hear they are removing the Brawler's Guild only to add the exact same thing in a different order as a replacement for it is insulting.

There was probably about a 50% chance I wasn't going to buy it anyway, so it's not like this changed anything major. I'm just not very excited for it.

Yeah but, at least they upped it to level 100. They could've just left it to rot.

The way classes are played is also going to be radically different, most casting while moving spells are going away. I'll have to do most of the fights completely differently on my Warlock.

Thanks a bunch for the writeup. What's the standard tank ability rotation?

Tanking changed a lot in MoP, it's no longer just get good gear, attack boss twice and fall asleep. Everyone has to play the active mitigation game now. You sort of have what are essentially mini-defense cooldowns on Warr/Paladin to raise your shield for a few seconds and take reduced damage. Blood DKs need to time their death strikes, Guardian Druids have to pool their rage and spend it on a dodge maneuver, Brewmasters pool elusive brew to dodge.

It's not really a rotation, any more than healing is.

Tacitus_

It's more of a priority system on warriors at least. Shield Slam when able, then Revenge when its up and Devastate as filler. Apply Situational skills / cooldowns as needed.

Yeah but, at least they upped it to level 100. They could've just left it to rot.

The way classes are played is also going to be radically different, most casting while moving spells are going away. I'll have to do most of the fights completely differently on my Warlock.

Tanking changed a lot in MoP, it's no longer just get good gear, attack boss twice and fall asleep. Everyone has to play the active mitigation game now. You sort of have what are essentially mini-defense cooldowns on Warr/Paladin to raise your shield for a few seconds and take reduced damage. Blood DKs need to time their death strikes, Guardian Druids have to pool their rage and spend it on a dodge maneuver, Brewmasters pool elusive brew to dodge.

It's not really a rotation, any more than healing is.

So the old Sunder Sunder Shield Slam isn't a thing anymore?

Edit: Just saw the post after yours. Thanks. When I manage to get my account re-activated in the next couple days I'll play around.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
xQnPwNl.png

So I made a warlock before MoP with the intention of doing the challenge modes solely on what their CM gear looked like.

At this point there are so many warlocks running around with the full set, that while I was doing it I was contemplating not even wearing it when I got it.

But now I got it and mix and matched it with the heroic t10 pieces, I think it looks pretty cool here.

I still am a little worried, for lack of a better term, at how many other warlocks i see rocking the full set. Do they really think the chest looks cooler than something else they can get? Or am I missing something, is there some other visual proc I'm missing? My howl of terror triggers these cool black wings, and the helmet still lights on fire when I cast spells, but I am worried that I might be missing something when I see 30 other warlocks in shrine with the full set on.

cdyhybrid

Do we have a good idea of class standings/potential in WoD?

Want to play a DPS class and not sure what to pick. I want to smash meters, but I'd ideally like to smash meters with as little effort as possible. Is there a class that doesn't require split-second calculus to top damage meters? If not, should I pick a Warlock or a Rogue? I know someone advised people to play ranged, but it sounded like Rogues are the best melee class at avoiding some mechanics that screw melee over.

Rogue continues to be the most brainless of the melee dps classes to play.
I don't think Arcane Mage is far behind if you want to play ranged dps instead.

Ultratech

Congrats, that's awesome :) Post some pictures of your xmog.

Ok then!

First pic has all the pets I used.
There's a Serpent, Core Hound, Wolf (it's one of those thunder wolfs; he's kinda hidden), a useful Sporebat, and a Cat.

I really do like the colors and stuff for it.
Special effect seems a bit off though (like it should be coming from the Wolf head, not the other shoulder).

vocab

Do we have a good idea of class standings/potential in WoD?

Want to play a DPS class and not sure what to pick. I want to smash meters, but I'd ideally like to smash meters with as little effort as possible. Is there a class that doesn't require split-second calculus to top damage meters? If not, should I pick a Warlock or a Rogue? I know someone advised people to play ranged, but it sounded like Rogues are the best melee class at avoiding some mechanics that screw melee over.
Warrior. Though getting into a raiding guild as a warrior anit easy.

I'd say go for warrior.

There's gonna be a saturation of warlocks. I wouldn't waste my time in wod with them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Diablo 1.0 was not a good game.

Diablo 1, however, was the only Diablo game that was any good without an expansion pack in it. There, I said it.

Even 2, now my favorite game in the series, was awful before it's expac. Unbalanced, abrupt ending, skill system wasn't refined enough.

Ultratech

Huh, so they're removing the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen in 6.0?

Kinda weird choice I guess, but apparently they aren't deleting any existing keys and the achievements tied to the Meta are being removed and changed to Legacy.

(Also, you apparently get Hydraxian Waterlords rep in the 10th Anniversary MC.)

H GARROSH DOWN!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats man!

vocab

Huh, so they're removing the Key to the Palace of Lei Shen in 6.0?

Kinda weird choice I guess, but apparently they aren't deleting any existing keys and the achievements tied to the Meta are being removed and changed to Legacy.

(Also, you apparently get Hydraxian Waterlords rep in the 10th Anniversary MC.)

Grats man!
Which meta?

Diablo 1, however, was the only Diablo game that was any good without an expansion pack in it. There, I said it.

Even 2, now my favorite game in the series, was awful before it's expac. Unbalanced, abrupt ending, skill system wasn't refined enough.

Ah yeah I meant Diablo III retail.

Diablo 1 remains a goddamn classic, strong from end to end.

Diablo II felt a bit rushed and it fell apart in Act III, but Act V makes up for it, and Diablo III fell apart late in Act I before completely pooping the bed with the hunt for Zultun Kulle's left nut.

Fjordson

Any shamans in here able to solo 25 heroic Lich King as enhance? I'm 570 at the moment. I clear him every week on my hunter, but having a pet tank helps a lot there.

So I made a warlock before MoP with the intention of doing the challenge modes solely on what their CM gear looked like.

At this point there are so many warlocks running around with the full set, that while I was doing it I was contemplating not even wearing it when I got it.

But now I got it and mix and matched it with the heroic t10 pieces, I think it looks pretty cool here.

I still am a little worried, for lack of a better term, at how many other warlocks i see rocking the full set. Do they really think the chest looks cooler than something else they can get? Or am I missing something, is there some other visual proc I'm missing? My howl of terror triggers these cool black wings, and the helmet still lights on fire when I cast spells, but I am worried that I might be missing something when I see 30 other warlocks in shrine with the full set on.

I'm right there with you. I did green fire and cms because I thought if looked so badass. But I do see more warlock CM gear more than any other class. I've been mixing with tier 10 like you have just to keep it fresh. I also have those shoulders that look like scrolls dipped in acid.

It also could just be that the rogue set is a lore more striking than others who he is why you notice if. Those horns are crazy as fuck.

M.D

I need some advice

This my current gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Rizzrack/simple

I'm wondering if I should buy this timeless trinket (same as the one I have now but with better stats and 535 ilvl vs 496)

http://www.wowhead.com/item=103987/yulons-bite#sold-by

The only reason I'm not sure about this is because there are a bunch of really good SoO trinkets that I may get my hands, so I'll have to replace one of my trinkets and it will most likely be the Timeless trinket that I'll replace

On the other hand, there's not much else that I can spend these timeless coins on other than the 100k mount so there's no real reason not to get it I guess?

vocab

Don't waste your time buying the timeless trinket. Getting an lfr or flex version of trinkets in siege shouldn't be too difficult.

I say that when I don't even have a galk trinket on my dk. I stopped caring when I got fusion fire core as my second trinket.

My two other characters though got trinkets really quick..though my poor windwalker (offspec) trinkets. Fuck are they bad. Some guy laughed at me when he saw I had a heroic chest piece, a warforged weapon and saw me with like t14 trash.

Karl Hawk

Banned
That was a great guide, The Yanger. I'll make sure to read it when I have the time.

Though I have one question for anyone who can answer this: What things I should do if I boosted a level 60 character to 90 (Besides farming gear in Timeless Isle)? I'm one of those guys who wanna take advantage of the Veteran bonus (Grinding for professions skill points isn't an option for me)

Daniel R

That was a great guide, The Yanger. I'll make sure to read it when I have the time.

Though I have one question for anyone who can answer this: What things I should do if I boosted a level 60 character to 90 (Besides farming gear in Timeless Isle)? I'm one of those guys who wanna take advantage of the Veteran bonus (Grinding for professions skill points isn't an option for me)

If you have a lvl 60 that is boosted to 90 it gets max skill level in the professions you have already. Choose wisely.

Karl Hawk

Banned
If you have a lvl 60 that is boosted to 90 it gets max skill level in the professions you have already. Choose wisely.

Yeah, I have Blacksmithing and Mining as main professions for my Paladin. I can see those two professions being useful for my character later on.

M.D

Don't waste your time buying the timeless trinket. Getting an lfr or flex version of trinkets in siege shouldn't be too difficult.

I say that when I don't even have a galk trinket on my dk. I stopped caring when I got fusion fire core as my second trinket.

My two other characters though got trinkets really quick..though my poor windwalker (offspec) trinkets. Fuck are they bad. Some guy laughed at me when he saw I had a heroic chest piece, a warforged weapon and saw me with like t14 trash.

I just got this from SoO

http://www.wowhead.com/item=102293

How the 7% buff to Haste, Crit and Mastery works exactly?

fuzzyset

I just got this from SoO

It should just be a flat 7% increase to those stats. That's a pretty nice trinket.

Not sure if you're one of the new 90s that's been posting, so excuse this if it sounds redundant, but WoW gameplay is heavily focused now around managing your secondary resource, cooldowns, and trinket procs (what's mana?). Because of this, I HIGHLY recommend using an add-on like Tell Me When. Basically, you can set it so a HUGE icon appears on your screen when your trinket (or other procs/buffs/whatever) go off. This is when you wanna blow cooldowns and secondary resources and stuff. It makes managing that stuff so much easier when its not a tiny little square off to the side of your screen. Trinket procs + cooldowns = my chaos bolts hit for nearly twice as strong. It's a nice DPS bump for just being more aware.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
I just got this from SoO

This is actually a pretty heavy duty trinket for a lot of people, since now you want to get hit cap from gems instead of reforging haste/crit/mastery into hit. Even if it isn't a great stat for you, it's still better to have it then reforging it into hit.

Check askmrrobot to see how to get hit cap now.

Regarding the "generous" offer to let physical CE purchasers get the character boost early by buying a regular digital edition and then getting a refund on the key...

How does the boost tie in to the key? Or the account? If I got the regular digital edition and did the boost would the refunded key that I could gift / sell have the boost used? I'm assuming so. But then when the physical CE comes in in November do I have *another* boost to 90? Or is that a once-per-account thing?

Regarding the "generous" offer to let physical CE purchasers get the character boost early by buying a regular digital edition and then getting a refund on the key...

How does the boost tie in to the key? Or the account? If I got the regular digital edition and did the boost would the refunded key that I could gift / sell have the boost used? I'm assuming so. But then when the physical CE comes in in November do I have *another* boost to 90? Or is that a once-per-account thing?
I think it's a one free boost per account and then the refunded key would have the boost for the new account. You'd still have your free 90 but the CE key that you apply afterwards won't give you a second free boost.

ampere

Our GM gave us the week off next week since everyone except one new trial has their mount. Even managed to get our non-raider officer who organizes sale runs and recruits a mount, though his laptop is so bad he was essentially dead 90% the fight. Going to help some more guildies finish their CM golds tonight/tomorrow and then I'll have done everything I needed to do pre-6.0.

H GARROSH DOWN!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, gosh. You figure out what you're doing for Mythic?

Fjordson

Our GM gave us the week off next week since everyone except one new trial has their mount. Even managed to get our non-raider officer who organizes sale runs and recruits a mount, though his laptop is so bad he was essentially dead 90% the fight. Going to help some more guildies finish their CM golds tonight/tomorrow and then I'll have done everything I needed to do pre-6.0.
How much does a heroic Garrosh kill sell for?

I think it's a one free boost per account and then the refunded key would have the boost for the new account. You'd still have your free 90 but the CE key that you apply afterwards won't give you a second free boost.

Ah, that makes sense. Shame, though -- if I could get a second boost I'd almost fall for the offer. Have nobody to sell the refunded key to so I'll just have to wait.

Felspawn

I initially bought the digital version and got the boost to 90 which i gave to a warlock, eventually i decided that i really was coming back to wow fulltime so i wanted the CE (to match the CE i have for every other release of the game including Vanilla) i opened up a ticket and asked them how i could do that and they said no problem, we'll refund you the digital version. what happens is my Warlock is locked out for now, i cant sign into him. When the CE shows up and i punch in the code, it'll unlock my warlock.

ampere

How much does a heroic Garrosh kill sell for?

200 - 300k I think? Depends if the mount and rest of the instance is included. We've only sold a few and didn't sell any mounts. Sold more 13/14H gear runs, but I wasn't really involved with any pricing so I can only estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom