• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My ToT LFR was awesome. Some guy was complaining about the second tank's gear and everyone shit on the guy whining because the tank was fine but because he wasn't 800k gear this dumbass felt the need to complain. I t was awesome.

strafer

WoD racial changes according to MMOChampion. ;P

a225BWY.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

a225BWY.png

Interesting. If accurate, appears that pretty much everyone is on par with Orc/Troll now. Although if every man for himself stays... humans look to be the de facto best race with those orc/troll/undead nerfs. Looks like undead are going to be the worst in PvE.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
God. If we started posting every bullshit rumor from MMO-Champions forums this thread would be 7000 pages. Don't do that.

Heh yeah, there is a difference between "From MMOchampion" and "from some random dude on the mmochampion forums"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They need to show human models already.

I need to know if my second warrior is going to be a human or an orc. There is no other option. And my Shaman is already an orc.

Rokam

They need to show human models already.

I need to know if my second warrior is going to be a human or an orc. There is no other option. And my Shaman is already an orc.

I assume they'll start vomiting information next week. Said they had stuff to talk about after the holidays.

Salamando

Goddammit, they keep nerfing Berserking. :(

And 20% more XP from killing Beasts?! That's useless once you hit max level...

Hopefully that'll all change.

Pandaren have a bonus that boosts Rested XP. That's useless once you hit max level...or if you play your character every day while levelling.

My Night Elf priest just hopes to get something...anything that helps my performance. Having a racial that transforms from day to nights sounds cool enough.

Beth Cyra

a225BWY.png

Wow that BELF addition sucks compared to most of the others. I really hope this isn't true, my BELF Dk is my main and I would hate to get robbed on the Racial. Though the Troll seems to be getting the shaft even more I guess.

Slayerx

Ohhhhh
wowsurvey.jpg

I predict they will price it something stupid like $40-60
Blizzard please no, I am weak :(

Edit: Also, Panda leveling is so quick these days, every level including 89 to 90 takes about 2 hours.

Khezu

The shadopan replica helm.

Is that effect intended or is it a graphical glitch?

Either way it's really ugly and distracting and ruins the entire thing.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Ohhhhh
wowsurvey.jpg

Edit: Also, Panda leveling is so quick these days, every level including 89 to 90 takes about 2 hours.
Can anyone take this survey?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ohhhhh
wowsurvey.jpg

Suddenly makes a lot of sense why they haven't removed CRZ despite EVERYONE hating them, don't it?

Salamando

Does EVERYONE really hate them? I don't go to the official WoW forums anymore.

I personally think they are great.

I'm very neutral on them. They're great in making the world feel more populated. Pre-CRZ, wasn't hard to level by questing and never see another player. On the other hand, if you're on a pvp realm, Hellfire Peninsula and the Blasted Lands are hell to level, and farming stuff can be bothersome.

Maybe it's just because I spent so much time there already - more than anywhere else, but Northrend leveling is probably the worst bit now. 78-80 especially.

It takes longer to get through than the Cata content and is generally duller to me (at this point) by comparison.

Maybe it's just because I spent so much time there already - more than anywhere else, but Northrend leveling is probably the worst bit now. 78-80 especially.

It takes longer to get through than the Cata content and is generally duller to me (at this point) by comparison.

Kinda agree, I used the rest bonus to 70-75 then got stuck in 78-80 but I always do the dragon rep quests and do BGs for insane amounts of exp.

Robin64

People hate CRZ because it means they no longer have a zone to themselves. Questing? Other people might be attacking your quest mobs. Camping a rare? Someone else might be too. It's a travesty!
This is FAR better than empty zones.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People hate CRZ because it means they no longer have a zone to themselves. Questing? Other people might be attacking your quest mobs. Camping a rare? Someone else might be too. It's a travesty!
This is FAR better than empty zones.

How?

Salamando

The old world being a chore was precisely why they implemented CRZ. Actually seeing other people makes the experience a bit more interesting.

Did a lot of players recently come back ? Lately both my realms have a 600+ queue but they never have had queue times unless it was at an expansion launch.

ZenaxPure

The old world being a chore was precisely why they implemented CRZ. Actually seeing other people makes the experience a bit more interesting.

Pretty much, and if gasp, you actually take the time to communicate with some of those people you might even just have fun! Seriously, I actually grouped up with some people who were working on the same quests as me when I leveling my monk. Questing with another person and chatting with them makes it a lot less of a drag.

As a bonus the Brawler's Guild usually has a decent amount of people in it thanks to CRZ even months after new content is released for it. I still love hanging out down there talking to people and watching others fight.

Ultratech

Almost got my SoO Meta done.

Kinda accidentally got my Siegecrafter achievement this afternoon.

Apparently, the other Hunter that was supposed to be doing the Belts with me died early on...so I was the only one doing the Belts every other go. Not surprisingly, a lot of shit was getting through, but the group somehow managed it and powered through it. (All I had left was the Crawler Bombs and Electromagnet to not kill...which I did by killing the Missiles.)

Only achievement I got left now is the Paragons one, and that's super easy since nobody apparently clicks the dead bodies (on Flex anyways).
Already 2/3 done with that, it's just a matter of doing the fight one more time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys saying ToT had people wiping in LFR more.

...Do you do wing 2? Because I have never wiped as much as I have in wing 2. All 4 bosses are 'unaware player' killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom