• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in a really good flex run until we got to Garrosh. Cleared 13/14 with only one wipe the whole run. Then we get to Garrosh and they want to do a 1 stack strat. Two wipes and multiple arguments later, I got pissed and left the run.

What a bummer, somewhat the provider here in mexico screw up my payment and showed I bought other services game so I cant get a refound or change of payment. I wanted one more month to raise a alliance alt.

Got into my first Flex 4 last night and did great until Garrosh. Wiped over and over late into the night until I just bailed. Wish there was another way to get Heirloom weapons for WoD.
Me too I'm sure it will piss off the hardcore but I wish you could get them in LFR.

It wouldn't surprise me of that's another store mount or the collectors edition mount for WoD.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Swear LFR SoO gets harder and harder to deal with every week. After doing flex and seeing how easy it was, I never want to do LFR anymore

Tarazet

From the brilliant mind who thought up Sha controlling Pandaren Warlocks, I had another epiphany. Troll Druids should be Dinomancers instead of turning into f ucking earthy shit like bears and cats. I'm not talking feral spirits either.

Cat form - Raptor form
Bear form - Direhorn form or Anklyosaur
Travel form - Brontosaurus or those little guys. I forget what they're called
Moonkin - Dilophosaurus
Tree would still just be a tree.

Hunters are the official dinosaur class. We don't need another one.

So run tonight with new guild, downed Heroic Immerseus. Someone got a Heroic Warforged caster trinket.

I got bracers, chest upgrade off a coin roll, and a Warforged Evil Eye of Galakras. Shame about the chest though since I just got the Flex one last week and had upgraded it but oh well. Only cleared through Iron Jugg. Other stuff tomorrow.

And I'd upgrade my chest, but the only difference is a slight increase in armor? Seems odd. 547 iLvl now.

Also got 6 runestones so far this week with two bosses left, so up to 7. Should get cloak next week or week after at the latest.

Overall a good day.

Ultratech

Was in a really good flex run until we got to Garrosh. Cleared 13/14 with only one wipe the whole run. Then we get to Garrosh and they want to do a 1 stack strat. Two wipes and multiple arguments later, I got pissed and left the run.

Problem with the stack strat is that you need some strong heals and good use of Defensives.

Otherwise, you run into issues in the 2nd phase where you're guaranteed to get a Weapon followed up by a Whirl a few seconds after the fact that will do a crapton of damage unless the tanks pull the boss away or everyone manages to burn the weapon quickly.

I only mention that, since I've had a few wipes happen from that combo.

Jag

Me too I'm sure it will piss off the hardcore but I wish you could get them in LFR.

It wouldn't surprise me of that's another store mount or the collectors edition mount for WoD.

Which is why I doubt it will happen, but maybe in the next few months, he'll be on easy farm.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Flying will not be available in Draenor for the first weeks / months. 100% cash Mount

That doesn't mean they won't have a collector's edition mount...

RPGCrazied

I will laugh if thats another store mount, what would that be, 3 in a months time? Will we ever get cool mounts in-game anymore?

And is that suppose to be hair on the tease for the new model?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If that bird is a store mount, I think people are going to eventualy have a pushback, and the mounts will stop selling so well due to oversaturation and a lack of desire from Blizzard's part to make in-game mounts that aren't just dragon recolors with a whistle on top.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
If that bird is a store mount, I think people are going to eventualy have a pushback, and the mounts will stop selling so well due to oversaturation and a lack of desire from Blizzard's part to make in-game mounts that aren't just dragon recolors with a whistle on top.

There is still plenty of ingame mounts that aren't just dragons. Just look at all the Pandaria ones.

One thing i miss though is mounts dropping from 5 mans, there is not a single 5 man in Pandaria that can drop a mount, while all previous expansions had at least two.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Strictly talking flying since that's all they sell in the store. Skyscreamer is a proto drake skeleton. Serpent drakes all share the same animation. Ki-ju is just the hippoglyph.

Skyreaver is the first non-serpent flying mount I've seen them add with unique animations.

Bisnic

Strictly talking flying since that's all they sell in the store. Skyscreamer is a proto drake skeleton. Serpent drakes all share the same animation. Ki-ju is just the hippoglyph.

Skyreaver is the first non-serpent flying mount I've seen them add with unique animations.

The Sky Golem have unique animations too no? The bat mount from the store too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I want to take a healer to WoD just for ez group finding, but I don't know what. Not a druid, that's my only requirement. Maybe a shaman or priest.

antronoid

Head was before the shop existed though. At least mount-wise, it was.

Yeah true, although arguably there aren't that many mounts with unique animations, but I misread your point!

But if we are talking about mounts, I dunno, the fey dragon is sort of unique, more so than the others, although the animations are the same.

Salamando

Utilizing old skeletons isn't a problem, since some of their new modelling work is just glorious. Look at the new Wyvern and Gryphon mounts from 5.1. Nothing terribly new animation-wise, but their looks make the old wyvern and gryphon mounts look like crap.

antronoid

Utilizing old skeletons isn't a problem, since some of their new modelling work is just glorious. Look at the new Wyvern and Gryphon mounts from 5.1. Nothing terribly new animation-wise, but their looks make the old wyvern and gryphon mounts look like crap.

I tend to play a guessing game and work out which new mounts are on what skeletons. It's amazing how many are proto-drakes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Killed Sha of Pride on flex again. Even used my flex in hopes to get a chest token or a staff. Nope.

Hope they increase the droprate before ahead of the curve ends.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Just saw the new model leak confirmed on MMOchamp:

KA3vVSX.png

lololol

Bisnic

Sporebats, yo. (Gotta provide that Spell Haste!)

Lately, I've been using Ban'thalos a lot.

The Fel Striders from Zangarmarsh/Underbog give both 5% crit chance and 10% spell power to your group. Plus they also have the ability to make your hunter walk on water. Not to mention they look kinda cool and unique, unlike all those wolves and cats.

Beat that.

Salamando

The Fel Striders from Zangarmarsh/Underbog give both 5% crit chance and 10% spell power to your group. Plus they also have the ability to make your hunter walk on water. Not to mention they look kinda cool and unique, unlike all those wolves and cats.

Beat that.

Best pet that could every be tamed will always be Garwal the Worgen. Yeah, it was a bug, but I don't care.

More people should use Wind Serpents and Dragonhawks...I say that because I want my raid to finally get a magic taken debuff taken care of.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Beginner flex 1 got through and even went on to wing 2. Died a bunch on Dark Shaman but made it. Couldn't make it past Nazgrim. Raid got tired. Too bad, I Was hoping for the sword to drop. Oh well, pretty good progress for a beginner raid.

Khezu

Best pet that could every be tamed will always be Garwal the Worgen. Yeah, it was a bug, but I don't care.

More people should use Wind Serpents and Dragonhawks...I say that because I want my raid to finally get a magic taken debuff taken care of.

I'm still sad they took him from me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Think I've decided to level a boomkin as my free 90. Whenever the hell that is. Might end up being ally though. Aredy got a troll, and I don't like Taurens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom